
My appointment today is around 2.... so I may not do the update before you worker bees leave work.
3D ULTRASOUND TODAY WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!
Gentlemen, she's all yours.
UPDATE BUT NOT THAT UPDATE
The comments section appears to be loading at normal speed now
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Guys day fiddle-dee-dee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
30 comments:
time for some Cinnamon Life... over
man I hope they fix this because it feels like dialup
is KK clean??
I just want to see Narnia... it looks so cool. I loved the books...
maybe it's moving quicker now
I got one... wrote you back
Good morning everyone! Have a few minutes here so thought I would check in at the local blogspot and see what the "GUYS" were talking about. Sooooooooo...where are they? I have an interesting guy tidbit to share.
Hello JD! Yes, I am ready for cake. I have been working on some of the decorations for a few days now. I wanted to ask you about the colors. Are they softer and more subtle or are they bright and vibrant?
so is this it??
Richy took a lot of pictures of me yesterday, I guess he likes that shirt
It's a blogger problem. That's why the guys aren't in here... it's too slow
Most decorations for a jungle theme are bright. I want to try and match the colors you are using in the decorations so thought I would ask.
Hey Jess and Crystal.
This is like blogging in cyberspace. The answer is light years away.
how do the guys feel bout the discussion about cakes and colors and such...
there was some kind of weird electrical stuff going on yesterday...my power stayed on but there were surges before noonish
Thank you JD. I have some very cute ideas. I think it is going to turn out great.
Hi beth! I don't think there are enough guys on the blog today to care what we talk about.
How are you?
I read Crystal and Rob’s comments right after they were posted yesterday, and talked to Rob twice on the phone last night, but haven’t heard the full story. What caused Jessica to have contractions? Was it due to the pushing on her uterus during the ultrasound, some other secondary reason, or just they were out and about and it started?
Thanks for the updates. Still praying. . .
12/8
JD,
any word?
thanks for the update
good update
Awesome update this morning! I was reading in Psalms this morning about God restoring us on our sick bed and making us strong. I was praying, “God, restore Jessica as she is on her sick bed right now, strengthen her body!”
And. . . The Puns of the Day:
The Buddhist refused pain-killers during his root canal because he wanted to transcend dental medication.
The conductor lost his train of thought when the caboose derailed.
They said I was average - but they were just being mean.
i'm at chs; no snow here, no rain either...what's the temp?
Dallas schools closed b/c of
snow-ice
upstairs coming soon...
Weather.com says it’s 30, feels like 20 with the wind chill. It doesn’t say any precipitation. The high is 42, so if it is snowing it will only fall, but now stick.
Still cool just to see it falling, if it is. In all my years there, I saw about 2 inches stick once when I was in 5th grade. Then I saw it fall very thick, but not stick coming home from work in Houston once when I was 19 or 20.
Wow Julie, well you may be getting the 20 year snow in Conroe. A couple inches that hangs around a couple days is fun, but EVERYTHING in Conroe will shut down and they won’t have the salt they need for the bridges (at least they didn’t’ last time it froze real hard), so be very careful if you are on the roads in it.
hi there r1...how's things?
Post a Comment