I have a doctor's appointment today... I'm actually looking forward to
hearing what's going on in there. I am not sure--- you see, this guy
Tobias is a character. For over 4 months now, he keeps saying, "RED
ALERT! IT'S TODAY! OH HOLY COW CALL THE PRAYER LINE!" and then he just
settles in sweetly for weeks while Mommy pulls out her hair....
Then, again "OH NOOOOOO GET OUT THE MAGNESIUM IV AND THE LIQUID DIET
BECAUSE SHE'S CONTRACTING EVERY 2 MINUTES (hee hee hee, he says)!!"
then nothing.
"STICK A TERBUTALINE PUMP IN HER LEG THAT MAKES HER SHAKE AND THINK
CRAZY BECAUSE I WILL COME OUT RIGHT NOW IF YOU DON'T!"
and so forth. So despite the fact that it feels like he is only still
in there because he's hanging by his foot from my rib, I'm not buying
it.
We shall see...
but I do suspect some drama and comedy going on in there. Him and the
Big Guy in the sky just yukkin it up.
25 comments:
hi there
Wow glad Graceson is Ok, and Happy bday to him
Julie, thanks for the info
Hi to everyone, and gotta go
i need a new pic...soon to come
Hope to see everyone on New Years Eve...tata
Yeah, Jess! Party Time!
Toby,
laissez les bon temps roulez!
Hi, Katie and Julie. I am listening to the new Third Day cd and trying to get a schedule ready for next semester.
Me too. This is the first time I have heard it and it seems to have some good stuff on it. I am fine. I was hoping my last semester would be light, but it doesnt look like it. I am going to end up with a lot of classes still.
I'm considering giving the quads away.
Not animation this time. but it looks like I may be taking a type of film-making. I have taken this type before, but I always like it, but the one I am stressing over is intro to algebra, me an algebra dont get along. I am also taking weight training and water aerobics again, plus some others.
One of my classes is preparing a portfolio to give to employers. That one should be interesting.
All of this school work and cleaning house and cooking, plus keeping up with what is going on with Ratking and Batboy, I just dont have time for my quads. I wonder if I could give them away to some people on the blog. After all they are blog quads.
I may really need your help. I passed the pre algebra with a c. It was hard for me. I am not a math person.
I was thinking maybe along the lines of Rob for one. He doesnt have enough kids. I think he needs at least one more. I mean, see how he jumped up and dealt with Graceson, he is a real pro.
Anyway that would be one.
And then another good candidate would be Katie. She doesnt have much to do with only 19 hours this week, and it would be a nice surprise for Chris when he finally comes home.
Jennifer, that would be a good choice, Maybe this one would have a sense of humor. Madison needs some brothers. Single mothers always need some more things to do.
I wouldnt give one to Terri. Her spelling is too bad.
Katwoman could have one, but she would have to come out with a human identity. My quads are confused enough without a cat for a mama and batman for a dad.
Eva would be good, they would make good vikings.
But I was looking more for someone who has little kids already,
you know someone who has two incomes and their own house.
I dont know, maybe someone who takes young worship leaders in to live with them.
Someone whose husband likes to joke around.
Hmmm... who could that be?
Yeah, with Batman for a dad you would always wonder, Can I trust this guy? I mean he doesnt even let me see his real face? and what is with all the little gadgets, he doesnt even take them off in the shower?
Cant we have a real car? the batmobile is an embarrasing car to have drive up to your junior high.
I think I need to give one to my brother Calvin. He is going to be a rockstar. He could go on the road with him and make Calvin feel really wierd.
Besides, Calvin needs somebody he can trust on the road with him.
Someone to pee on him, spit up on him, all that great stuff.
And Katie, you never know. That stork could show up at your door and there would be nothing you could do about it.
So there it is;
One to Rob, since he is so good with emergencies.
One to Calvin, since he needs good company
One to Jennifer, since she needs more things to do.
Who should the last one go to?
I know, Beth!
Beth needs more kids because they are doing so good financially that she doesnt need to work anymore.
Andy has probably never been peed on or spit up on. I wouldnt want to steal that blessing from him.
There that is it!
Go forth 4 little storks!
Send these babies out into new places, let them pee and spit up all over people and grant them lots of time for driving parents crazy and being the best thing that ever happened to them at the same time.
Ohh, Josh and Shannon would have been good. Hmmm, maybe they will get any returns that come back to me with a note saying "Are you crazy, woman?!!!"
UPSTAIRS
Post a Comment