This is now the Yablonski archives! The new blog site is here
all is well... same ol same ol
just killin time till 34 weeks...
34 weeks I'm off bedrest and if I go in labor, nobody stops me!
How am I feeling? I feel fat and happy and miserable and jittery and hungry, usually.
Aaachuu
Gazoontite
Hey Sharon : ) it was really only just after 10pm our time.Thanks Katie! I loved hearing that. I added some more on my blog today (Monday).
Post a Comment
5 comments:
34 weeks I'm off bedrest and if I go in labor, nobody stops me!
How am I feeling?
I feel fat and happy and miserable and jittery and hungry, usually.
Aaachuu
Gazoontite
Hey Sharon : ) it was really only just after 10pm our time.
Thanks Katie! I loved hearing that. I added some more on my blog today (Monday).
Post a Comment