Friday, December 02, 2005

okay okay

I'm back. We also went to "Starbox" Coffee and Donuts... advertising
that they serve beakfast.

And at Dollar G, we bought bottled water and popsicles... just the
necessities

64 comments:

jess said...

also madam, hannah and eve
palindromes

jess said...

so here I am. Alone in my upstairs.

Georgia said...

Hallelujah! Glory be to our Great God!
Sing it Mac!

Georgia said...

There is a Starbox?

Georgia said...

Lol, Not that exciting.

Georgia said...

Do yall remember that one time Matt told us that only girls say LOL. I never knew that.

Georgia said...

That's funny. We need to give Josh a hard time about it. I guess he is busy today.

Georgia said...

I went to the Dollar General there by Jess's house. There was a book there by Keanu Reeves. He said on the back cover "You either dig me, Or you dont"
Me and Mike have been laughing about that ever since.

Georgia said...

I was going to comment but I didnt want to get threatened with your scrabble board again, Terri.

Georgia said...

That woman packs a wallop with that scrabble board.

Georgia said...

ROfl sounds to me like some sort of barfing.

Georgia said...

We can all learn from Katie. She has the abbreviations down!

Georgia said...

Well,
ttfn. I must make the daily tuna. Later blog

Georgia said...

I'm not counting on your lack of temporary Queen like abilities. I once played chess with someone stoned. That is the only time I beat that guy. He didnt like it, didnt remember it and was a little sore that I would bring it up later.

Georgia said...

So, Julie, are you willing to take her on in Scrabble?
really have to go , check in with yall later.

jess said...

brb- be right back
imo-in my opinion
hth-hope that helps

jess said...

and G- there is a Starbox, across from DG. and they do serve "beakfast"

Georgia said...

You must have had a grandma like one of mine. She was an alcoholic. She taught me this when I was six
Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of liquor. Jack fell down and broke his crown and Jill was even sicker.

Georgia said...

Needless to say. She died early.

jess said...

Jpeg- mind yer bizness. Some of us have to lay around all day and not have babies.
Wednesdays are "guys day" on the blog/ that is when you will most likely hear of mucus related things or fecal matter or superheroes.

jess said...

later JD.. will you get on the blog from home?

jess said...

watch some Judge Judy... she's hilarious

NOT GUESSING DANIEL- because you will never post the answer!

jess said...

jd- are you working Monday?

jess said...

hmmm... maybe
Glue is made up of a substance that sticks to things and a solvent that keeps it liquid until you want it to stick. When you put glue on a piece of paper, the solvent gradually evaporates until the glue becomes sticky. When the glue is in a bottle, there is a space inside the bottle above the liquid that is full of air. So why doesn't the glue dry out? Well there's a limit to the amount of solvent that can evaporate to fill the space in the bottle. Once the space is full of solvent gas, no more solvent evaporates from the glue and the glue stays runny.

jess said...

I'M.....SO.....STUPID!!!!

Josh said...

For the record, I have NEVER seriously typed “LOL” in my life, nor will I ever! If you’ve ever seen it, I was making fun of it or something else stupid.

jess said...

see, some people would have said "superior" intellect... just shows how below you I am

Josh said...

Welcome to the blog today, Hermy!

Josh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Josh said...

I have to rat on Daniel. I got a text message from him yesterday at 4:33 that read, “Your mom wears tube rocks”. I was perplexed for about an hour as to what he meant, then I realized that he meant, “Your mom wears tube socks”. Poor Daniel cant’ get it right anywhere.

I was cracking up when I realized it!

Josh said...

Daniel- How about you tell us how seeds stick to buns first?

Josh said...

Daniel- I think Jessica is gone, lets take over.

Anything gross happen to you lately?

jess said...

I'm back. Save your gore for Wednesday

Josh said...

Dang it, busted!

Josh said...

I am interested actually interested in why glue doesn’t stick in the bottle, as my theory is close to Jessica- either a solvent or water evaporates or is separated when it leaves the bottle. Inside the bottle, it is soft or liquid enough to not stick.

Enquiring minds want to know. . .

Josh said...

That should have only said, “I am actually interested in why. . .”

jess said...

Daniel don't read this-
Josh- I got that from a trivia site... probably the same place Danny got his question

Josh said...

I was suspecting that.

jess said...

ohhhh.... it was because of your phone

Josh said...

That happened to me on Thanksgiving, I was replying to a text message and I sent it as “Gobbled gobble”, when I meant just “Gobble gobble”.

I feel you pain man. . . I feel your pain.

Josh said...

Jessica’s the champ, uhh don’t you mean Jessica’s the chimp?

jess said...

oh yeah? BLOG GUN (tranquilizer)
BANG BANG
and you're both sleepin like baby girls

Josh said...

BLOG GUN tranquilizer force field activated, tranquilizer deflected.

jess said...

Daniel is sleeping. Kick to his gut

Josh said...

Jessica turns her back on me as she kicks Daniel in the gut,

I give her an elbow to the back of the head.

jess said...

And another kick to Daniel

Josh said...

And another elbow to the back of Jessica’s head. . .

jess said...

hey Josh as I duck and miss his elbow. Daniel's tranquilized... let's get him

jess said...

and I step on Daniels foot

Josh said...

I deceivingly agree to gang up on Daniel. As Jessica goes to kick Daniel again, I grab her leg in the air, then kick her other leg out from under her. . . she smacks the ground flat on her back. I then say, “You mess with my brother, you mess with me!”

jess said...

and I blow up the place with a grenade

Josh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Josh said...

change of my story line. . .

Josh said...

Grenade force field activated, shrapnel deflected.

jess said...

sorry
you're on my blog and you are all dead
My condolences to your mamas

Josh said...

My grenade force field works against the harshest of blog dictators, such as yourself.

I am alive and will be back!

You’re still a chimp (and I type this as I am snacking on a banana, seriously)

jess said...

banana detonates
A HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jess said...

too bad you were already dead when you tried to call her

Josh said...

Detonating banana force field activated, flying killer potassium deflected.

jess said...

all right I'm outta here. Round 2 Weds

Josh said...

Keep the change ya filthy animal. . .

Josh said...

And what would a REAL blog look like to you smarty pants?

Josh said...

Let’s see, you said this was great stuff you could read all day, then you seemed saddened that so much had been said in the 12 hours you were gone. I think you like this blog, don’t you mister? Huh, don’t you?

Josh said...

Later potaters