Jd, I have been working on names for your future children. I was thinking last night how hard it would be to continue with your vein, but I found these names.
K-Kenneth L-Larry M-Manny O-Otto P-Perry Q- couldnt think of a q except for queenie which is not guite right R-Rommy S-Sally t-Terrence U-Urrsula (had to use a little creative spelling for that one) V-Vinny X=couldnt think of anything but xavier, and if you get this far you probably wont care what you name the rugrat Y- Yassar ( famous person) Z-zizzer-zasser-zuzz
I think if I were to have 26 kids, I would want to name the 26th one Zizzer-zasser-zuzz. Of course by then I would be so loopy that no one would take me serious and they would name him something very common like Donald.
how bout guy-techy talk this palm will change to a laptop how good is wi-fi access these days? Julie, go for the pc biz I'm reading"Millionaire Next Door" it has great info on entrepeneur stuff..
Born: 7:45 PM (Central Time) Weight: 4 lbs. 14 oz.
Toby is a good color and has strong lungs. He’ll have to be in Neonatal for only a couple days, just as a precaution. Jessica is doing great and delivered natural (no c-section). . just like she wanted!
Praise the Lord!! Congratulations to Richy and Jessica!! Very Happy for you!!
15 comments:
Im frist
Hey, does anyone in the Clark family know why Michael got a roll of toilet paper for Christmas?
There has to be a story here somewhere.
Layla got a loaf of bread. She laughed a long time over that.
It was from Richy. Richy voted for Mikey's dumpcake. Much to his own detriment. He wrote a new song about how that has effected his life.
Lacy got a set of boots with two right feet.
Jd, I have been working on names for your future children.
I was thinking last night how hard it would be to continue with your vein, but I found these names.
K-Kenneth
L-Larry
M-Manny
O-Otto
P-Perry
Q- couldnt think of a q except for queenie which is not guite right
R-Rommy
S-Sally
t-Terrence
U-Urrsula (had to use a little creative spelling for that one)
V-Vinny
X=couldnt think of anything but xavier, and if you get this far you probably wont care what you name the rugrat
Y- Yassar ( famous person)
Z-zizzer-zasser-zuzz
You gotta admit, it was creative.
I think if I were to have 26 kids, I would want to name the 26th one Zizzer-zasser-zuzz. Of course by then I would be so loopy that no one would take me serious and they would name him something very common like Donald.
Well, Lacy had to return the two right boots, which actually was not a joke, just Walmart's mistake.
That is so Sharon. She is so funny. LOl
Sorry, Daniel, Talk on!
how bout guy-techy talk
this palm will change to a laptop
how good is wi-fi access these days?
Julie, go for the pc biz
I'm reading"Millionaire Next Door"
it has great info on entrepeneur stuff..
Toby is here!!!!!!!!
Just got a call from Eva:
Born: 7:45 PM (Central Time)
Weight: 4 lbs. 14 oz.
Toby is a good color and has strong lungs. He’ll have to be in Neonatal for only a couple days, just as a precaution. Jessica is doing great and delivered natural (no c-section). . just like she wanted!
Praise the Lord!! Congratulations to Richy and Jessica!! Very Happy for you!!
We Love You!
Josh & Shannon
upstairs
Post a Comment