Monday, February 13, 2006

morningtime

Toby has officially switched day and night... he's sleeping like the
proverbial baby now that the sun is up.
Now if I could just get R2 to do the same schedule, then all 3 of us
could sleep all day and party all night.
It's actually cute to look at him in the moonlight at 3 o'clock and his
eyes are WIDE open. It is not cute, however, when he cries and grunts
and fusses until the sun comes up.
Is he scared of the dark? Gassy? With what, vampire gas? Only afflicted
in moonlight? Hmmm... maybe a question for Batboy.

R2 is kinda sick. We aren't sure if he had a little seizure overnight,
but he's not really himself today. Although after his daddy prayed for
him for awhile, he recovered enough to punch him a few times and joke
around.

Oh, and Radiant will not be playing at CTK Tuesday... Chris is out of
town so it will be the CTK worship team led by Papa JC!

20 comments:

Beth said...

good morning blogland!

jess said...

marnin marnin
nope... just had breakfast

BethC said...

sub report
I'm at peet today

mamapc, got my number from papapc?
i sent it by paper and ink.

great word last night
c everyone tonight

olympic athletes have to have 10 hrs of sleep....it's a huge issue

BethC said...

will it be radiant for tonight?

how's the Richy1 doin...trip was good

R2 doin ok now

is hanna better yet

it is nice to worship with the MCF friends all together....

big daddy, r u guys gonna make it to the meetings?

BethC said...

okey dokey fine

almost Vday

we shall overcome...

bloggers unite

jess said...

probably missed you, beth... but yep. Radiant tonight +me....

jess said...

yep. Thanks!
toby's wearing the overalls tonight....

jess said...

cool. c ya there

BethC said...

yippee kiyaaa

radiant and awesome jess

BethC said...

homeward bound

Josh said...

Happy Valentine’s Day Eve!

Big Daddy- That’s a great pic of Happy. Makes me get excited about seeing my little guy soon!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Without even reading all the comments, I can tell you Jessica that you have opened up a can of suggestions and good advice.


Here is mine.

Keep him awake during the day and suffer.........Don't allow him to sleep more than 2 hours at a time. Wake him up, tickle his feet, talk to him, etc....

Do this consistantly and after about 3 days of this he should have it.

Good luck.

Is R2 himself now?

Bless his precious little heart.

He is such a strong young boy.

Mama PC said...

jess - i hope R2 didn't catch the bug Hannah Bee had... did she tell you how sick she got? sorry...

i should be in bed, but wanted to say g'nite to all...

beth - got paper/ink note via Papa JC... thanks. we'll talk soon... hey, i walked 1.5 miles today.....faster than i did last week... and i lost two (2) lbs in one week.....mostly by just cutting out junk foods.....and making sure I eat a huge colorful veggie salad with/for my lunch every day...... and I eat Uncle Sam cereal with yogurt (plain) every morning with fruit... Goal is to lose 20 lbs in 12 weeks... but if it doesn't go that quickly, I'm okay..... just want to lose some of this baggage that hurts my feet and drags me down...... plus fit into clothes again..... plus just plain feel better....... so..... i'm walking too..... enough of that. we'll talk soon and we'll walk, once i can get up my pace....... remember, my legs are probably 12 inches shorter than thines...

clam - hello love...... have a good week, my deah....

jess - i have stories about hannah as a baby - first 3 weeks, never slept at night.....linds up all day.....wouldn't nap.....and hannah up at night..... i got a little crazy......and one night all I could imagine was throwing her against the wall to shut her up (I know that sounds terrible, but sleep deprivation can make a woman crazy!) - of course, i didn't do it...... but, the next day i called the pediatrician..... who suggested........

1) feed the baby at my bedtime...
2) change the baby as well, and burp well....
3) put the baby in her bed in the next room and let her cry herself to sleep.
4) at scheduled feeding time (3-4 hours) it was okay to go in and feed her, change her, burp her and then start the sleep routine over, allowing her to cry...

That almost killed me...... but, I preferred this killing of me to the craziness I was feeling and what crazy thoughts were going through my mind. We had to be strong.....and it hurt really bad to hear her cry for 15 minutes..... but John helped me to deal with it and he kept looking in at her..... poor thing...... but, after one night of her running the show......... it became much better for all of us.....

So, you can take it with a grain of salt..... or pepper, if you prefer....... just giving you my two-bits of advice......

Also, the keeping them awake more during the day - helps.... she would sleep for 8 hours in the day before that time......even though I would try to wake her up to feed! It was a crazy mixed-up time.

Hope little R2 feels better soon.

Must get zzzzzzzz's.....

Josh - need weather report for May/June of 06 in Seattle Washington. Can you oblige?

night night



zzz

Mama PC said...

Blessings on JD and co. May baby be born easily and healthy on the perfect date...

(I'm a guessin' and predicticating TUESDAY!!! vALENTINES DAY.....)

Mama PC said...

Sharon - sorry about the brick wall thing. I don't know how you people do what you do for the 6+ hours on days when there are two services..... I did it (2-3 services plus rehearsals on a Sunday) for years - and since I'm working full time I cannot do it any more...

Papa JC is getting older so it's harder on him too... He gets there at 6:30 a.m. on Sundays... so when we have the night services too, it's very hard on his 'old man' bones... keep him in your prayers.....for Tues night...

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Three sisters ages 92, 94 and 96 live in a house together.

One night the 96 year old draws a bath. She puts her foot in and pauses. She yells to the other sisters, "Was I getting in or out of the bath?"

The 94 year old yells back, "I don't know. I'll come up and see." She starts up the stairs and pauses "Was I going up the stairs or down?"

The 92 year old is sitting at the kitchen table having tea listening to her sisters. She shakes her head and says, "I sure hope I never get that forgetful, knock on wood." She then yells, "I'll come up and help both of you as soon as I see who's at the door."

Beth said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
8)

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Happy Valentines Day Clammy......



Happy Valentines day !

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Happy Valentines Day Clammy......



Happy Valentines day !

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Blog or Evas Pooter messing up again......

Off to work anyways.

:0)