I have nothing to say. I need more sleep... I can say that.
this is becoming the most boring blog (if you read my entries) ever.
Oh, hey... Rob and Steph are moving here in June! Hooray! And....
inspiration gone. That's all I got.
This is now the Yablonski archives! The new blog site is here
28 comments:
howdy and inspiration to all
did anybody else have blog-technical difficulties this mornin
Yes, tech diffs. Maybe the uninspired thing is just this last week. I’ve been writing a post for the Heavenly fathers blog on Fridays. I didn’t do it last Friday cause I didn’t feel inspired about anything and haven’t really since. I may write something tonight, gotta see. Maybe Jennifer is right and it has to do with new parenting, I don’t know.
Anywho, I’m outta here in an hour. I have two Retirement Process presentations today and will be busy until I leave for them.
Have a blast-o-day!
I have been on a bit of a sabbatical for the last 2 years since I resigned from teaching full time. One thing i have enjoyed is my own research self-study of topics ranging from finances and investing to law and science. That has been inspiring, and now that 2 out of 3 of my boys are grown, I can see more and more time for such endeavors.
brain cells unite!
hence the invention of the palm...
but memory does get better with practice, more hydration, and proper diet, exercise and sleep.
sleep is individualized per human, but I am a 7-9 hour sleeper...i think that is average...just until you feel rested and clear-minded i suppose...naps are not the same for me...it's gotta be straight through and uninterupted to get the full benefit.
I wish i could get by on less sleep...
those brain chemicals are sweet when you get that exercise routine going...
melancholy = creative
but it can be uncomfortable in the process
woo hoo yay! My dad has my car, which has my books, which means I can't study for my final! Oh man, oh jeez, sakes alive!
sometimes thoughts can be so powerful that it seems that it is actually real..
i think a lot about exercise, and feel like i really had a workout
I love to excercise...just not when I'm thinking about it. But when I'm actually doing it I love it. Kinda weird eh?
hmm...slow day...perhaps the absence of Jess and Mama? Our talkative bunch has taken the day off it seems
I'm not asleep!!!
I've been up since 4:15 A.M.!!!
W O R K I N G ! ! !
Had a tuna sandwich for breakfast at 4:20 a.m. - that, and chai tea...
Then, at 10:45, they sent me and Sharon S to lunch - and the cafeteria wasn't open... so, the only thing we could eat was!
Tuna and crackers...
We had tuna sandwiches for dinner last night... so...
I'm looking forward to something different tonight!
pray for wisdom and financial miracles and ALL THINGS TO LINE UP ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD and WISDOM IN LIFE PRACTICES for PapaJC's family in Wichita Falls.
I wanna play Monopoly. . .
Boo hoo hoo. . . boo hoo hoo. . . I don't get to play. . . boo hoo hoo.
Oh wait, I don't have time to play Monopoly. . . NEVERMIND!
Mommy-3 - if you come on here, check your email.
hi, j.p.
good night
lsat???
no way! you're not lsat...
And neither are you Naytron, nor shall you be tonight!
See you in about 1 hr & 48 min.
JD
get my email??
Good words on starting a business and having faith! I hope to be self employed one day, so encouraging to see you and Tim go for it and make it!
mmm...I just ate one of the best peices of cheese I've ever had. Josh...we shall see who is lsat...
1 hr 31 mins.
oh joshypoo....are you here?
JOSHAROONIE!!! I'm callin you out! Come claim your lsat...or I'm gonna do it!
alas...
he has not done the thing...
lsat
AHH SHOOT, I missed it! I just realized it 10 mins late. DOH!
Well, I’m learning that when you have a new born, most of the time you should say “I plan to. . .”, not “I will . . . “ cause ya never know.
Well FRIST then.
I will return tomorrow night Naytronypoo poo
Yay! Rob and Steph and M&M G&I
Yipppeeeee!
All back in a month....I am so excited...........
They wont actually be moved in til the first of July, but they will be going back and forth from June 15th on....moving things in ...
Post a Comment