Friday, May 05, 2006

Is this the place?

Here's the auditorium at MoCo.

Pretty, eh?

We feel like this is the place.... definitely ran into a wall there yesterday, but it's a human wall... we need to pray this building in.

We may start in an alternate location, but ideally we could start at MoCo. And even though the door is somewhat closed, we don't really feel like it is. We just need the breakthrough.

Let us know if you want to be involved in helping, there's an email list Richy is building. Also, on my sidelinks there is a link to Richy's devotional podcast. Check it out.

Today.... no plan. Glorious.
Tomorrow, family reunion- my mom's side... should be a heck of a lot of people and quite fun.... Pictures next week.

73 comments:

BASSicallyN8 said...

Attn: Mrs. Meyer-
Never, ever post comments about A.I. without first placing "SPOILER WARNING" in your headline...got it?

Mama PC said...

what's a SPOILER WARNING?

jess said...

lol Nate... you guys are so behind.....

BethC said...

to predict the past is not a power unto itself

jess said...

beth
you are awesome

jess said...

A spoiler is when you give away an ending...
so for Katie, nate was saying if you're going to give away something about American Idol, warn first

Beth said...

what happened with the auditorium that was a closed door?

Beth said...

supern8 needs a picture

Josh said...

For Richy’s podcast, does one HAVE TO have iTunes to get it? I know some folks have “podcast” that aren’t really iPod cast, like you can get them in WMA files for Windows Media Player. I use WMP for all my music and don’t want to have to download iTunes just for that. I went to Richy’s site yesterday before he had the iTunes links and the demo recording he had launched in WMP. It sounded really good, so I’d like to listen, but not have another music player on my computer.

Josh said...

And, you need me to call MoCo and straighten them boys out, just let me know!

Beth said...

josh,
richy said you can get it with something other than itunes, but you have to do it manually ; it won't be automatic

Mama PC said...

beth c... where DO you come up with such quippy quips??? you are one wise woman!

hi clam -

jess, that specific auditorium i have pictured in years past as a place for a wedding!!!! Linds and I have always seen it as a nice place for a wedding (before she was even thinking of marriage) we like that auditorium....

Josh said...

The auditorium door got closed when someone pulled out the door stopper, then no one had the key. = )

Har har har har.

Beth said...

hi mamapc!

happy friday!

Beth said...

josh, you're a funny funny guy!

Beth said...

mamapc
so very much LUV that picture!

8)

Beth said...

ok, back to work

over and out

love and hugs

etc etc

8)

8)

Mama PC said...

and i'm speaking prophetically - that there auditorium is MEANT to be used as part of the wedding celebration of the Lamb

jess said...

the person that manages the theater rentals is not willing to really find out if we can use it... there is a play going on, etc....
It's a human hang-up
Looks like we do our first meetings at Sanctuary

Josh said...

So, does the guy understand equal access laws?

Time to get Jay Sekulo involved, GO GET EM' JAY!

Josh said...

Keith just turned 3 whole weeks old about 34 minutes ago. At 7:47 PST (9:47 CST).

Mama PC said...

3 weeks and one day before we leave for our TWENTY-FIFTH ANNIVERSARY trip!!! (and some miracle money came in to help with our expenses while there...papajc got a bonus at work!!!)

BethC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BethC said...

i have some reflection time...
no students
no duties
wow

BethC said...

website tip
legacy.com
beautiful tributes to military

Mama PC said...

and are you on the clock???

WOW!

Mama PC said...

BETHGAIL, where did you grow up and where did you go to school?

BethC said...

howdy
native houstonian
how do i describe my high school...
ummmm, "alternative" campus- magnet school

Sam Houston State - BS

Josh said...

From an intervie will Bill Gates, the richest man alive:

Bill Gates wishes he weren't so rich

The corporate leader says he doesn't like the attention of being the world's richest man.
May 4, 2006: 3:40 PM EDT


REDMOND, Wash. (Reuters) - Microsoft Corp. Chairman Bill Gates said Wednesday he wished he were not the world's richest man.

"I wish I wasn't. There is nothing good that comes out of that," said Gates,

Josh said...

Gates fortune in over $50 BILLION.

He know money isn't everything. The rest of the human race need to remember that sometimes also.

BethC said...

can't imagine having that much money.
would like a chance to try though..
I'm preparing for the day

jess said...

back later

Beth said...

hello again!


if mr gates doesn't want to be so rich, i can think of a few organizations who wouldn't mind taking a couple billion dollars off of his hands. 8)

hehe...but i understand his point

Josh said...

Gates is actually also the biggest philanthropist (charity donator) in the world. I don’t know exactly who or what he donates money too, but he is giving out a lot of what he has. I could think of several to suggest also, if he were open to it.

Beth said...

happy birthday keith!

Josh said...

Thanks for the info, Julie.

We're praying. Keep us posted, of course.

BethC said...

http://www.observatoryfilms.com/

coolest websites

jess said...

JD, I appreciate you changing their names. I wanted to take it more seriously. ( mildly funny though, if I didn't think of the real people ) I DO feel that Joe is going to be alright! Lord we thank you for His total healing...

Josh: I don't know what to tell you about the itunes deal. I've never really met someone who didn't use itunes... You could download the music player, subscribe to the podcast, and play it on your computer. Also you could drag the downloaded episodes onto WMP every morning, once it itunes downloads the new one. It's going to be a neat "show" I'm looking forward to worshipping every morning...

jess said...

also you could go to the manual download link and get it on WMP.

In continuation for Joe...

Lord, Right NOW! Touch his body with your peace. Quicken his spirit. HE is a servant of God, called out for YOUR purpose... Bless his home with your presence... Health and Spiritual REVIVAL!

Josh said...

Richy has an iPod, I have a Dell DJ Player. Same as an iPod, just made by Dell, not Apple.

Josh said...

If you have questions on iPod, I may be able to answer. I know a lot about them also.

Josh said...

Yep, Richy has an iPod for sure. We’ve talked about our players and who has more songs, etc on the phone. G5 Mac is his computer. An iPod is just a portable MP3 music player, not a computer. Don’t know if you had them confused.

jess said...

yep, we have an Ipod


an Ipod is to DJ as
Clydesdale to My Little Pony

jess said...

If you don't want it, I'd take it.
Shooooooot

jess said...

me?

Josh said...

Oh I see, you know the difference. iPods and Dell DJs come in different sizes. Both the ones Richy and I have are to big to hang around your neck. They can clip on your belt with a case. The shuffle is the size that hangs around your neck.

I’m sure Jess would gladly take it from you.

Beth said...

to my readers....or soon to be readers....

new post

8)

www.lisrog.blogspot.com

Josh said...

I don't need it. I'd take it and video myself blowing it up, to send to the Mac lovers.

Jess is jumping in her seat right now wanting it, I'm sure.

jess said...

oh, tim has to watch the ads... they are so great.

josh
apple.com/getamac/

jess said...

APPLE IS TAKING OVER THE WORLD YAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jess said...

Come into the light, Julie.... you will see so clearly

jess said...

SPOILER

hey how bout that Funky White Boy?? Isn't he AWESOME?

jess said...

kat-
good report. I'm glad it wasn't a stroke

jess said...

PS my FWB comment is American Idol related,

Josh said...

Don’t have Quicktime at work, I’ll watch them later cause I’m sure they’re funny.

Our next computer will probably be a laptop. I will confess I have sometimes contemplated a Mac, but would probably need to be inundated by Richy for two hours or so about why I should and the facts to push me over the edge.

If I got a Mac, it would be a big win for Macdom everywhere.

jess said...

Josh-
it wouldn't take that long

Josh said...

You could be right.

I’ll let Richy know when we’re in the market and I’ve done my reading. Could be up to a year.

Josh said...

So, does Jess get the shuffle? Did I miss that?

jess said...

food time
la la la la la

JD - did you have your AI party Tuesday?

jess said...

YAAAAYYYY my own IPOD!

jess said...

Well, that's just your lot in life, I guess

Josh said...

I've looked at the Dell laptops, they have some good ones.

Oh yeah, I also use a Dell laptop at work, with a docking station.

jess said...

oh my wow he was FUN!

jess said...

Richy said maybe we can come Tuesday

jess said...

jd, big daddy
sent email

Josh said...

I mean, DELL LAPTOPS ARE JUNK…. JUNK I TELL YOU…. JUNK!

See Jess- It’s working already.

jess said...

they aren't junk.... they are very handy calculators

Josh said...

I do really like the Dell laptop actually, BUT I haven’t seen the Mac counterparts to say what I like better. . . that’s the issue.

Josh said...

It’s pretty funny cause I’ve heard all of Jess’ Mac comments from Richy a hundread times;

“Come in to the light, you will see clearly”

“Windows computers are handy calculators”

And the best, “PC stands for Piece of Cr**”

Josh said...

Awesome Katwoman, Awesome!

Praise the Lord.

Tell Joe I said he was always one of my favorite older men at CTK. Always liked talking with him, glad he's OK!

jess said...

upstairs

Josh said...

Joes always seemed to demonstrate well the strong yet soft, manly yet compassionate balance.

Mama PC said...

Kat, did they call it a "TIA"... transient ischemic attack? a "mini-stroke"... a warning sign to take better care and follow instructions so the big one won't happen???

You guys are ridiculous in the apple vs pc debate. What's the BIG deal??? Are apples just better for musicians and artists? and the other better for numbers kinda people??? What's the big deal?