Today I will be going to the parenting class at Sanctuary. And then
to Nini's not-swimming party. So that should be a fun but long day.
Thanks everybody, for the encouragement. I am still fasting the
internet until June 5th. So, I'll post here and I am reading your
comments, which are sent automatically to my email. But I won't be
around much.
It's crazy, how chocolate and entertainment have numbed me for years.
And now the anesthetic is wearing off and I don't like it.
Peace.
23 comments:
Dale Evans?
that was in response to bethgail's question several days ago...
I've heard of Darrell Evans..never a Dale Evans...what is the question?
I get to go to Felix's in Houston this afternoon. My niece Lacey graduates from HS tonight and our family is going to celebrate with her. (Well, I don't know if any of my kids or husband are going. John is helping at the church on that roof - Jeremiah just went to take him a nail gun from my dad - and the girls are involved in musical rehearsals all day.) So, I'm trying to tackle this house and laundry all by myself. I'd rather NOT go to the graduation, since I have so much to do here.. and would like to just be HOME... resting and working and resting... but, I want to be there for my sister and niece...
Here at home, I don't like to work alone. It's too big a chore for one person. But, I will get up again, and, in total dependence on God, lay down MY expectations and serve my family the best that I can. I will place my trust in HIM that HE will give me the strength that I need to do the important things.... and that I can lay down my expectations of how perfect things should be...
There's no way for a house to be totally in order unless everyone participates... I absolutely refuse to do everything! By the time one room is clean, it seems another explodes...
I can't do everything at home...while working on my feet full time). And my kids are gone more than home... so, either we need a miracle or a maid... So.. that's that...
Let me remind myself... It doesn't have to be perfect. Neither does it have to be neat. It just needs to be sanitary. I'll just do my best with what I have.
the question was:
something to do with... who is the actor in the picture she posts with now...
look back at yesterday...
naytron, what did you think of ppa jc's romantic style back in 1980??? May 26 was a very big FRIST for us... i'm enjoying writing down our story. i'll have to print it down for archives, in case blogdom one day ceases to exist..
time to switch laundry over agin....
naytron, i bet the men at the church could use a hand. papa jc says to me it looks like it could last another few hours!!!
i'm a bit worried about his back... you know now he ends up doing too much and then ends up hurting for a week! Lord protect my man's back!!!
no car...can't go anywhere
switching laundry, again...
nate, i did read that divine romance story - about 15 years ago. it was a very very very good book.
have you read dekkers BLACK, RED, WHITE yet?
no but Han has been raving about them lately! and how she stayed up till 5 am to read one of them...hehe
Prince Parker gave away a bunch of books when we went to Spain. He said there isn't anyone around there that reads english well enough to give them away to them. So he gave them to the team. He had Red and White, I think Nathan Schluter and Judah Teinert got them, I got this book called "Nightbringer" about the Nephilim and whatnots...its really good if you like suspense/action books. Really REALLY good book
Ah...hungry and bored...
Washing clothes...then to bed!
stal
i truly can't believe this~!
stirf!
Jess -
God is at work...
Amen
Eph 1:11-2:1
11 In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will , 12 in order that we, who were the first to hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory. 13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession — to the praise of his glory.
15 For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints, 16 I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. 17 I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. 18 I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, 19 and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength, 20 which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 21 far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. 22 And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, 23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.
NIV
how bout that parenting class:
Children r a Gift
unconditional love
affection
affirmation
admonition
accountability
boundaries
Financial Peace University by Dave Ramsey has classes in our area
check out the website to see the different locations
he's on the radio
M-F 1-3pm on am1070 if you wanna learn more
there are several "affordable" houses in our neighborhood for sale if anyone is looking.
psa
perceive
conceive
receive
the possibilities/accomplishments
dream bi
G
BIG
perceive
conceive
believe
receive
live to give
Post a Comment