Yesterday we went around everywhere getting the van ready for Richy
to drive it to Tennessee. (what did Tenne see boys, what did Tenne see?)
We got a few miles into our journey when the ac quit cooling. BLEH.
So finally, me and Toby, or Toby and I if you prefer, got dropped off
at the library.
What is this instinctive thing in babies that says... "Quiet place...
needs some screaming." Toby screamed his head off all through the
library. I got dirty looks... and Toby hardly ever gets dissed like
that. Finally I got him in the bathroom where his screams echoed off
the walls like some kind of torture chamber. Sheesh. Finally he fell
asleep and I took him around in the Snugli. Obtained 2 or 3 new
books, a recycled Gilbert Morris series, and the works of Jane Austen
(to compare to the movies).... and a very obscure CS Lewis book
called Till We Have Faces. Very exciting.
When we finally got home and settled, R1 went out on the porch and
found a snake. ON THE PORCH. It appeared to be a copperhead, so we
called our resident snake authority (pablo) and he came and assessed
the situation. It was a chicken snake. In our defense, he showed us a
picture of a copperhead and it looked VERY similar.
Sometimes I am not lovin the country.
Today: no plan. Glorious.
50 comments:
the country is wondrous! Y'wanna trade?
fruit!
oh man those library bathrooms have an incredible echo...
r1 and team ministering in TN...the van is fixed...
thanx for the pics jess, wow!
such cute fellows they all are
I'm at Peet today
Yeah man, those MoCo Library bathrooms are loud.
Naytron- I wasn't able to watch that video last night. It was acting like I don't have QT on my home PC but I do. I didn't have time to mess with it.
eh...oh well...
"I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow." -- Woodrow Wilson
"Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones tend to take care of themselves." -- Dale Carnegie
I am rathers sleepy...I don't know why
u probably
need sleep
read elijahlist for 5/23
need water
need rest
how do people function when they are sleep deprived?
"physically tired
equals
spiritually vulnerable"
boot
scoot
and
boogie
Richy doesn't have a meeting on monday nights anymore....so, no guilt neccessary!
so true mama
Mom
Are you salt and light or are you doing the Lot's wife trick?
kat
when i was testifying sunday morning with the kids, i had to think a REALLY long time ahead of time to remember not to call you katwoman from the microphone. hehe 8)
also, your sleepiness all the time really sounds like a thyroid issue. i'm not confessing anything over you, but you can do a lot with your diet to encourage thyroid problems. do you eat a lot of carbs? (not vegetables--i mean you know the good carbs... )
that can be a big encouragement to thyroid issues that will make you really sleepy.
but personally. the thyroid needs to be spoken to and told to live and produce its hormone the way God made it to.
ok, that's all for now.
love ya
Or, Kat, could you be pregnant?
oh, one more thing, sometimes the symptoms can be confused with clinical depression because thyroid dysfunction can make you feel emotional and depressed because of the change in hormone/thyroid levels
well, yeah, there's always the pregnant reason
ok, gotta go now
ok, get off the blog and get a job, get a job,...
yeah, anybody ever hear the one about...
yuppie definition of getajob:
"find a lifestyle"
weight training 101
Women should lift a weight that is approximately 60% of the absolute maximum they could handle for this number of repetitions.
Men should do at least 75% of their maximum
live well
time to tutor
gotta dash
hewwwo
hi, sivad...
speakin' about the country, jess... about one hour a month, i dream of moving back into "town"... so as to not have to drive so many miles/hours each day/week/month...
but, then, when i really think about it, i don't wish to move away from the peace we feel out here in the sticks... plus, we enjoy living close to family...
snakes, on the other hand, are something i could do without. ever since i was bit by that copperhead on the ankle in May '03, i'm a bit choosy about when and where i place my feet...
papa jc's car is coming in... next week! when we're out of the country! but, the dealer said they will hold it for us until we get back...
When you're out of the COUNTRY?
A Lamborghini
He's getting a Honda Civic
We're going to Vancouver Island, British Columbia. That's CANADA... right???
taco salad - here we come...
papa jc is car sick right now...
on the way home from work, he sat in the back seat (he says) and was reading the fine print on a cd, trying to understand the screaming lyrics that J and Paul were listening to up front... he likes to understand before he confronts...
what is that screaming music all about, anyway? anybody got any sense out of it???
ok, gotta assemble the T.Salad before we leave for a meeting...
buy, love and hugs to all...
Ah yes, BC is in Canada. . which would be out of the country. I wasn't thinking for a moment. I thought you might be making a joke about Texas being a country, therefore you are leaving the country when you leave Texas.
screaming music expresses...emotion. I like it, I like it alot! Good stuff. As lame as that sounds, emotion, it's a big thing. It gets into me, it mixes me around. us youth types are loud and crazy. As were all youth types. It began with flappers, and now we have hardcore-dancers. Mosh-pits and the like. Its a blast! Moshing, throwing your body around like crazy. The 50's had rock n' roll, the 60's had acid rock, the 70's had many spectrums: punk, rock, metal, funk, super disco etc. The 80's had butt-metal. the 90's saw the beginnings of the hardcore/post-hardcore era. Which is what is in full swing right now. Its good stuff!
We just don't like butt metal, so we listen to whats out there!
even though i grew up in the age where there was a lot of loud music, AT LEAST YOU COULD UNDERSTAND it..
if you can't UNDERSTAND any of it...and the words are questionable... if it leads the listener to FEEL but not THINK... it's not good music... is it???
gotta jet
or lag, one or the other...
Someone have matt tullos e-mail me... I don't have his NON HEWITT e-mail address... luv richy
I have a prayer request. I just burned my pointer finger while trying to jumpstart my riding lawn mower. Steve will look at it when he gets home, but I am typing with my left hand right now (hard) and right now, my finger hurts too much to use it for anything. We are due to leave in two weeks for Africa, I need it completely healed by then.
How selfish of you to expect to bring all of your fingers and toes on the trip.
Need email address for mommy-3.
Here is mine, send me yours
fresherrain@yahoo.com
Psa out
Well, Jess you got Taylor, it looks like he is going to win. Yuchh they were both bad this year. Taylor dances like he is on medication.
hi, kat - you still tapping???
oops, missed her....
mew
lsat...
prob not...
josharooni will jump in and spoil all the fun...
tasl
frist
definitely frist
Happy,
With your crazy schedule you have an advantage for being frist....
You work so hard.
I am officially the frist after 3am......watcha thinkbout that?
Is there any trust worthy Honest hard working person out there who would like to be an assistant Manager?
Please send them my way....
I know I know this is NOT the want ad section of BLOG, but if I am going to advertize $7 an hour jobs here, then I am sure gonna mention the bigger jobs here too.......
EvaJ@mcwcthewoodlands.org
for resumes
EVA! I need a job!!!
Post a Comment