who knows what might happen?
Last night was our spontaneous forgotten pre-planned, canceled and re-
requested college ish age homegroup.
It was awesome... Brownies, fun people, and Jesus. Doesn't get much
better than that.
We talked about a 21 day fast... I'm sure you will all be invited to
it, in a week or two.
Richy's plan, as of last night (haven't talked to him yet today) was
to go up to MoCo today and try to get this thing resolved. Pray for
favor and open doors.... the enemy is opposing us on this thing.
And if you love the Monday night meetings, come get your fix cause
there's only a couple left....
In other news, American Idol will be singing Elvis this week. My
grandma would have been so happy.
Of course, if the King of R&R made it to heaven (I hope he did), then
Mammaw can probably hear the real thing.
91 comments:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060508/ap_on_hi_te/britain_apple_vs__apple
what beth said
http://news.yahoo.com/
s/ap/20060508/ap_on_hi_te/
britain_apple_vs__apple
hey beth
do you remember the Rutles?
the ruttles are legends
at chs today
great days ahead for radiant
u guys should have seen me with my lightening rod umbrella and pjs in the rain tryin to cover the bed of our truck full of stuff at 4am
ps
I was 1st
I calls em likes I sees um
sounds like "name it & claim it"
by faith
jiffy time
welcome home pat and denise
Name it and claim it
Blab it and grab it
you kill it we grill it
I finally ate bbq from the famous mt.zion in huntsville...thrillin
papas bought luthers bbq
new & improved
The Road Kill Café-
Motos:
You kill it we grill it
You find it we grind it
So, “you kill it we grill it” made Beth think of the Mt. Zion BBQ. That’s not good!
I’m outta here. . . like a running deer, like a charging steer.
like the 14th beer
mystery meat
hey, put a little bbq sauce on it
like a rabbits ear
jess,
got pics kai, toby & issac's first trio pic
I gotta see it
how many hicks does it take to cross the street
3:
2 to direct traffic and
1 to run inthe street for the roadkill
elvis' brother's last name is stanley I think: rick stanley
he has a ministry/website
snopes.com
"official" source for urban legends
and then there was one
hi all!
please pray for servant today and tomorrow.
all of his finals are tomorrow, and he's studying hard today. he's had tests like every single class for weeks; it's crazy! just one more day though (for this semester) 8)
you spear it.
we'll sear it.
did you mean little bobby?
gorgeous rose, harv
matt
got my email or cell #?
Jess is going to need to put a rating on her blog if Big Daddy keeps that up. That’s way too funny!
Jess- Check your email.
and here is the houston website about working from home:
http://www.houstontx.gov/flexworks/toolkit.html
josh-
reading your email
somebody go downstairs and rescue Naytron
I was gonna bring some sanity to the Mac v. PC discussion, but I'm afraid sanity and this blog don't mesh...
So, everyone, only a couple of "Monday" meetings left. These are focused on prayer for the upcoming, never-before-attempted, radical "Tuesday" night meetings! Please try to make it out tonight and lets get the fire stoked!
duh...I'm such a knucklehead
all these finals are tempting me to get back into classes this next semester!
*** ROAD PIZZA ***
http://www.familiesandwork.org/
more reading for those who have such interests
how bout road juice
or road fries
road juice
eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
I like food
i hit (ran over with my tire) an amadillo thurs morning on way to work on 105 going 60 mph - i saw his eyes right before i creamed him...
creamed armadillo with a garlic sauce...
i called "in" this morning at 4:20... then promptly fell back asleep until NOON!
I FEEL a bit better now...
ok, quick; i have to go back to work.
i think i'm going to apply for a REALLY BIG promotion
need wisdom
and courage
it would be an $11,000/year raise.
i'm probably not qualified
i know God would enable me
would really need favor
so nervous, i haven't mentioned it to anyone but my husband until now
did i say need courage?
argh!
8)
ok back to work....tardiness never gets you promoted
armadillah alfredo
roasted armadillo in a green verde sauce
does anyone know if pickles go bad? A while back I left some pickles out all night(ya I know..how irresponsible..)they developed this chunky lookin stuff at the bottom. It was a BRAND NEW jar of pickles so I put them back in the fridge the next morning. I don't think anyone has eaten any yet...but they look mighty fine...kosher dills...yum...CAN I EATEM?
praying for PROMOTION clammy
wisdom and grace and boldness and courage and favor to our beth happy clam woman
green verde sauce...would be...green green sauce
Oh man,
Leah just told me about a Christian school in the Woodlands that has a special needs program
wouldn't that be awesome for R2?
redundant, jess
green and verde - same word...
natron - i don't think pickles can go bad..... smell 'em.. do they smell bad?
i think the vinegar would keep em right and propah!
but, if they still look "gunky", then don't...
naytron, we on same page
yeah, yeah
I still think I have heard it referred to as such
roasted armadillo in salsa verde
there you go...
that salsa you made last night was INCREDIBLE! Jeez oh golly...man alive! It was some of THE BEST salsa I've ever had....and I love me some salsa...
wait a minute - jess, what's yo recipe???
the tea....bigelow constant comment...mixed with sugar and milk...tastes exactly like a starbucks chai tea latte
thank you Naytron
i put in some diced tomatties
some garlic
some ornion
some cilantro
some vinegar
half a jalapeno
and cook it all together for a little wal....
then lightly blend in a blender
oh man...who is this youbetcha! person?!?
naytron, i read your post about the tea downstairs...
my favorite tea is ROOIBOS. first tasted - no, experienced - in South Africa back in June of 1991... brought some home and just in the past year or so have been able to find it here in the states...
it's really really good with cream and sugar
stephanie
Public Service Announcements are always welcome
ah I see...a hairy stephanie...tee hee...betcha never heard that one before...;)
I know I know...I'm 14 years old eh..
steph- where does this timothy come from?
naytron, are your final(s) ovah?
Leprosy is correct, however I believe you meant the plural armadillos
ya...those grounders were killing me! In my defense...I haven't played since 5th grade...
mama PC...my last final is on wednesday...I'm not worried. I get to use a cheat sheet!!
ah, good.
I was afraid he might be Hannah's new boyfriend
he's the guy that's a friend of Chris Chim... and plays keyboards...(never heard him) and was somewhere else involved like the othah Upper Room (not the one that meets at Sanctuary)
he sits up front with C Chim...
tim...lives in plantersville...works in magnolia...drives to conroe for church...lots o gas money
WHAT??? DOES HANNAH HAVE A NEW BOYFIREND?
I want to know what kind of interest people would have in a recipe blog. It could be divided in severeal ways and if you have a recipe you want to share, you could post it for all to see.
I know that there are tons of recipe websites, but they have wayyy too many recipes to weed through. I thought that if we knew the recipes were tried and true from friends, they would be more useful.
Jess,
Could you put together one of your poll things to see how many would be interested in one? I have seen several times where someone has mentioned a really good item and then everyone wants the recipe.
he (tim) came to home group last noche
OH HAHAHAHA!!!! Hannah's new boyfriend...tee hee...that makes me laugh...alot
her stalker friend...
do you want just a simple yes/no poll Kim?
Like I would be interested in a recipe blog yes or no??
this is how rumors get started
Hannah has discussed with me the fact that she is going to wait ten years to marry...and when she does, she will marry some man who makes good money for the hours he works and has a plan and a way to make a good living so that she can stay home and raise the children with enough money to do so.
She's a miser and very frugal and actually when she was a little girl, she told me she planned on marrying a doctor!
Attention EVERYONE
Hannah does not have a boyfriend. I was just joking.
She does however have admirers from coast to coast and a few overseas.
oh wow...I've got ten years then!
JUST KIDDING!!!
Jess,
yea, a yes/no poll would be fine. Thanks.
Today is busy in here.
THAT is how rumors get started LOL
Hannah's a planner and a do - er.... very regimented life style...
She gets the planning side from her ma
and her doing side from her pa..
if she says she is going to exercise 30 minutes a day, you better believe she will do it...
she will kick me off the sofa so that she can do her PILATES before midnight! very serious girl, that hannah
very disciplined girl... lin too... but hannah more so... i'm impressed...
she was one of those home school girls who took the teachers' curriculum (at age 9) - read the lesson plans thoroughly - then did the work. i wasn't even NEEDED! very disciplined little girl...
Han is the bomb
She
Completes
Me
steph
you can have tim L call us...we could talk to him about it
ps, I plan to come by the office in the mornin...any joshuaschool info happenin?
well, i gues i'll go decide what not to eat...
wow...I was not that kid at all! I'm a fairly/super/not so much in recent years disorganized person. School...was a nightmare. But I had good ole ADHD to blame for it, so I never had to own up to anything as far as grades or behavior went. Which is probably why it took me so long to mature. Probably why I'm still having trouble keeping my head concentrated on Pastor Mike during his sermon
and no I'm no stalker...
and han is the bomb...one of my favorite people...in ever
but I managed to pull a 3.5 GPA for high school in it's entirety...so I'm not too worried. After JR College the universities don't even look at your high school transcript, they look at y your transferring GPA
upstairs
Post a Comment