Monday, July 17, 2006

AHEM

You will be having a SPECIAL GUEST BLOGGER this morning....




Jessica is fasting the internet until Tuesday night, please welcome your guest blogger.

I have been in every war since I was old enough to hold a weapon, that's right sissies, vietnam, gulf war, Beirut, and now Iraq. I hate commies and I wish I could just blow them all off the map. I have a home in downtown Detroit where I haven't been in 4 years cause I have been defending your right to work and live and breathe the great air of the American nation. If you want to see me, you won't! Because I am behind every tree and sitting on every roof that you people take for granted. Don't look for me, if you are a left-winged, Clinton loving, foxnews hating, commie, I will find you, be afraid, I tell you, be much afraid.

34 comments:

Josh said...

Oh, I can't wait!

Who is it? Who is it?

Georgia said...

Come on guest blogger...

Josh said...

YAWN, guest blogger...

BethC said...

introducing our special substitute blogger facilitater:
kevinprosche
hey!

Georgia said...

Babies?

Georgia said...

Naytron? Is that your new identity?
The terminator?

Josh said...

Oh, I get it... we are the guest bloggers!! DUH! Funny joke, Jess.




Thanks, Harvy.

BethC said...

wwwaaaaaaaaa!
I want my mama

Josh said...

And, what are we supposed to discuss about that?

BethC said...

most important characteristic for effective ministry is "show up"...

Josh said...

Terminator needs to go back to grade school and fix those grammatical errors. Starting sentences with “Because” is not correct, and that last sentence is quite the run-on.

Tisk, tisk.

Josh said...

And where is Quitmo? I think you meant Gitmo.

Josh said...

You must be on LSD or something. You don’t even know where you’re fighting.

Josh said...

It’s an original name, how about yours, Mr. Terminator?

Josh said...

Ok dad.

Josh said...

Human and person combo, that’s creative. I thought of doing Joshaphant or Joshopotamus, or maybe even Joshabilled Platypus, but it just didn’t have a ring to it like Josharoo. It just works.

Now Terminator, I think that’s a borrowed name, isn’t it? I think I’ve seen that somewhere in lights before, haven’t you?

Josh said...

Enjoy you lunch, dad.

BethC said...

joshazoom,
antithesis of terminator is speculator

Josh said...

Note: above, "Human and person combo" should have been "Human and animal combo," but you prob figured that out.

I'm outta here, be back to see what commies Termmy blew up at lunch.

Georgia said...

I'll go terminator! I am good enough for America, sign me up. I will eat commies for breakfast!

Josh said...

Aaaaaa

Aaaaaa

AAAAAAAAA CHOOO

I think I'm allergic to fluff.

Josh said...

Why don't you just ear her for lunch, if you're so mean?

Josh said...

I was referring to having a secret spy knife behind your ear, of which can be used in a sideways head butt when in close combat.

GOT THAT SOLDIER!?!?!

Georgia said...

But I can be a soldier too.

What is wrong with me?

I can kill people with ear knifes and ship commie women home to al queda...

Georgia said...

Im hurt.
I cant be a soldier
Terminator wont let me
What is wrong with me?

Josh said...

Newt is a Republican. He was in Washington for a fundraiser for our Republican candidate over the weekend. Excerpt from article that talked about the conflict in Israel:

Gingrich, an architect of the GOP's 1994 Contract with America, served as House speaker from 1995-98. He is considered one of the Republican Party's leading conservative thinkers and he is contemplating a run for president in 2008.

Josh said...

I don't know about Newt's views on Irag, but he supports Israel defending itself for sure.

Georgia said...

I saw Toby yesterday. He was so cute. He smiled at me. R2 played a game with me and talked to me also. They are both so cute.

Georgia said...

So I take it you are not signing up for soldierhood, huh, Arberto?

Mama PC said...

I will command the MASH unit...

Georgia said...

What does the MASH unit comprise of?

Georgia said...

Man, my english sucks sometimes.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

This Blog seems kinda hostile today!

Anyone wanna J.O.B.?

I am still lookin for a few good men.......just kidding.

I am looking for ONE!

Georgia said...

What is the job? and where?