Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Josh's contribution for Guys Day

48 comments:

BethC said...

"People who believe things can't be done will go out and prove they were right."

permission to quote a male

jess said...

the blog, she has ebbs and flows... all a normal part of blogular lif\

BethC said...

speech! speech! speech!

the fine art of public speaking...

I'll read em later

Wednesdays rock

Georgia said...

I would like to bring up this subject. I like this

"severe non-linear waterfowl issue."


I have felt this way many times

jess said...

I would like to second Georgia.
Excellent use of poultry, beth.

Georgia said...

Are you seconding the vote for Mamapc or Beth having the best standalone post for the bloggies?

I vote for Mamapc,

but I hearby nominate Beth for the "best creative use of language" nomination.

Anybody second that?

Georgia said...

Ok, I think Jess has seconded this for the "best standalone post"

Mamapc

cluck cluck cluuuuuuuuuck...

pock, pock, pock.....

whok whok whok

I believe parliamentary law says that a third vote puts the nomination into motion,

Who would know this for sure?

And who will third mamapc and the chicken post?

Georgia said...

yesterday, last night.

Georgia said...

Did you say bc pie? Oh, man and us in the woods dont get to try it?

Georgia said...

I I nominate servant for the "funniest arrest post"

"Being arrested for assaulting a frozen chicken"

Can I get a second?

Man, Beth, didnt you think twice about marrying him?

Georgia said...

My persuasions abound and I bet I can get a similiar request from Jennifer. Is that this sunday?

Georgia said...

Special Message to Big Daddy

Servant needs to be persuaded to bring bostom creme pie to TFH sunday. Do your magic!

End of special message.

Georgia said...

Oh, ok I change my nomination to

"Assaulting with a frozen chicken"

Still the best arrest post on the books so far.


Although some may have some better arrests out there...

Anybody?

Georgia said...

Thank you,our parents believed in not taking anything very seriously.

Mom can get serious, but it usually doesnt last too long.

jess said...

richy is preaching Sunday at TFH

Georgia said...

He is?
I thought Denise was...

jess said...

Well, I've never been arrested. But don't spread that around

Georgia said...

It is really hot at TFH these days. Man God is moving in Freedom so strong. It is an awesome place right now!

jess said...

He thinks he is.
Oh, man... I hope this isn't one of those things where all the sudden your husband starts thinking he's Elijah.

jess said...

Well, that shut her down...

jess said...

try to tell me my man's not Elijah

jess said...

I thought so... yeah, she's got nothing to say to ME

jess said...

I was just being a crazy homeless guy while waiting for G to respond

jess said...

elijah needs cookies

Georgia said...

Sorry, was talking to Lacy. No, your man is not Elijah. Remember when he said he was Elijah and everybody was guessing when Nini would be born and we were ALL wrong!

jess said...

Man, I am getting some great offers in my email...
miracle love drugs, free land and money... I'm fixing to just start clicking on EVERYTHING!

jess said...

well, elijah vs. nini would be a battle

Georgia said...

So much for being prophetic all the time. All of us were wrong. ALl of us prophetic people.

jess said...

LOL servant

Georgia said...

Well if he is coming to TFH, tell him we will eat it up if he comes as Elijah, we are really loving that kind of stuff these days.

jess said...

Hey is this the week that you guys eat??

jess said...

elijah is ready to leave. see y'all

Georgia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Georgia said...

Yes, this is the week that we eat, come hungry!

Georgia said...

And maybe servant will bring some pie for us too

jess said...

http://www.bofunk.com
/video/2071/
popping_a_monster.html

jess said...

elijah forgot he had to shower, so as yoda would say still here I am

Georgia said...

Elijah dont need no showers

Georgia said...

What happened to living on grasshoppers

jess said...

Yeah, whatever. Showers are not disturbing. NOT showers are disturbing. And now, I will take my leave.
I think.

Georgia said...

Unconvicted toilet theft?

Wow, I think you have topped your own post...


I will have to consider this further.


Ok who votes for the best arrest as;

Assaulting with a frozen chicken

or

Unconvicted toilet theft

Let me hear your votes

Georgia said...

Well I must go


When I start to sit at my computer and blindly click the refresh button over repeatedly I have gone past the point of no return, must find life beyond blogland

bye yall

Mama PC said...

~~~

Mama PC said...

~~~ pock pock pawwwwkkkkk ~~~

Mama PC said...

cluk..cluk..cluk....
...cluuuuuuuuuck'...

Mama PC said...

let's have a HEN party!!!

(arberto is NOT invited...)

g - that meanie doc has not affected me... except to make me stronger!

Mama PC said...

kat - you didn't email me!

it's my first and last name @gmail.com

ok, write already...

Nate said...

pick a little talk a little CHEEP! CHEEP! CHEEP! talk alot pick alittle more...

goood niiight la-dies gooood niiigt la-dies

gooood niiight la-dies we're going to leave you now


though't it'd be good for the hen party