We have two friends up here that are pregnant right now. For one of they, it will be their forth boy, all under 4.5 years old. Talk about a hand full. They love kids.
i guess i'm the old hen....and am only on here whilst the younger chickadees are out gallavanting about town...
homeschooling - some of my favorite years...
cooking together, cleaning together, reading together, studying the stars and clouds together, discussing history and geography and science, anatomy and physiology, biology, language... playing together... we usually did our math separately :-) we climbed trees, planted flowers, dug in the dirt... traveled on field trips.... slept in and took naps... totally not a routine schedule, but it's what we did...and who we were at the time...
j had trouble with cursive writing (still does) he's a lefty ... so, instead, we learned to write in italics... (better for lefties, anyway)
well - enough of hs memories for now... gotta do that laundry that keeps piling up...
40 comments:
tell the truth, rob..
toby
izzy
Absolutly the cutest!
See for yourself.
he is a cutey......
I see Josh, I see Shannon....
Overall, he looks more like Shannon's baby pics.
He gets hair, then loses some when we give him a bath.
So stop bathing him!
Oh right, DUH.. thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to tell Shannon.
I think Shannon's mom said she was slow in getting a full head of hair also, but she obviously has no problems with hair now, so that’s ok.
He's pretty cute, for a Republican baby that is.
Really, there are so many cute babies right now, and they’re all great.
Keith, Toby, Izzy, Isaac, Isaac, Happy, Kei, Jenna
We have two friends up here that are pregnant right now. For one of they, it will be their forth boy, all under 4.5 years old. Talk about a hand full. They love kids.
Hey, I just signed up using my name and password and it let me look at everything.
I must be a computer geek.
He is a cutey patoody. Has your mother and father met him in person yet?
"Mama" you and I are so blessed to have all of our babies local yocal.
JADE......Helloooooooo
Graceson, Caleb...
Jade was NOT the prettiest newborn.. Same thing with Izzy..
but man o man......NOW Jade has the prettiest eyelashes and the sweetest little smile. I think she is probably the prettiest baby yet......
Actually she is the cutest 1 year old little girl in AMERICA and DANMARK!
anyway, I was saying he is adorable, Josh... I love the pictures!
I know you was, I got the love.
VKG, I thought of Jade a moment ago. I was just naming the most recent round of babies.
and, you are for sure a geek... computer geek however is debatable
I’m sure he’d be cuter if he were a Democrat, just look at our Chelsea.
Izzy is 3 1/2 weeks OLDER than JADE....soooooooooooooo
Izzy and Jade are both about as recent.
Izzy has always referred to me as "the BABYSITTER" and in not such a nice way either.
I am however winning him over slowly but surely....
I think Keith has his Daddy's mouth and his Mommy's eyes..
He is such a sweety..........
better today, jess?
i hope you're not "tokening" with all the party animals...
you gotta stay INSIDE and safe...and away from all the grass and weeds and HEAT!
cute pic of keith! looks like Shannon! AND Josh!
wonder why...
Jade and Jenna the only girls in the latest group....aaawwww
any others?
and then there was rain.....vonderful
cutey keith
our power was out for a few hours - i suppose Radiantville was out also???
cluck cluck
where IS everyone???
i guess i'm the old hen....and am only on here whilst the younger chickadees are out gallavanting about town...
homeschooling - some of my favorite years...
cooking together, cleaning together, reading together, studying the stars and clouds together, discussing history and geography and science, anatomy and physiology, biology, language... playing together... we usually did our math separately :-)
we climbed trees, planted flowers, dug in the dirt... traveled on field trips.... slept in and took naps... totally not a routine schedule, but it's what we did...and who we were at the time...
j had trouble with cursive writing (still does) he's a lefty ... so, instead, we learned to write in italics... (better for lefties, anyway)
well - enough of hs memories for now... gotta do that laundry that keeps piling up...
love
p.s. -
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, KATY & MAN
I think I am one notch above "the babysitter" now....but I have not yet made it to the favorite Bedste in the world spot in Izzy's heart.
Give us time. But he did laugh and play and fun was had by all, til he got so tired....nothin else will do but MOMMY...
He is such a darling adorable little man....His smile brightens up the entire room...He has the sweetest little dimple...
He is by far the cutest one year old baby boy in all of the world.
And bless his little heart, when he wants his ninny, he wants his ninny! He just can't get to sleep without it.
I like ninny too.
were there bad storms in east county? did some not get rain at all in mc?
9:37p
Old folgie LSAT!
nope, i'm lsat...
KAT call me any time tomorrow to communicate... very important...
I went to tx ablaze last night, there was a chicken there. He bagaaked at me. His wife was there too and she didnt bring a frying pan.
Church was awesome today as usual. TFH is on fire these days. It is so hot there. We are all so excited about it.
Where is my boston creme pie?
Someone promised to make me one and it is definitely a no-show.
Who is going to be lsat tonight? Who knows. Everytime I think it is me, I am wrong. Anyway, I must try
LSAT!
I’ll play your silly game.
Lsat
FRIST!
Post a Comment