Morning troops!
We are moving out ! After my 5 cups of coffee I am ready for action. Orders have come down from the Big W himself for all of you sleeping bag warriors! Today, we are going to conquer the world! Kiss the world goodbye as you have known it, because it will never be the same. We, yes, we, will have terminated the lives of the maggots of the world.
KTW- You get to assasinate Bin Laden, He is in a starbucks in Cincinatti
Josharoo- the big W wants you to bring peace to the middle east. W has great faith in you. He has assured me that this is not a mission to big for your talents. Take lots of donuts
Mamapc- Your mission is to destroy all of the of the 70's series MASH
The big W hates that show
Jennifer- Your orders are to end world air pollution. W has set you an appointment with Eureka
Betheroni- W wants you at the ranch in Crawford, teaching his dog Barney to obey.
Arberto- Sinking russian tankers. No task too large, use your facilities at work.
Jessica- Stop global warming, after your fasting is over
Big Daddy- Drill large holes in alaska and get the oil flowing back to the Motherland. Suggested- use lots of pvc
Post your results here on the blog. Remember, your Country is counting on you. We must have finished all of the orders by 5 pm tomorrow. You can do it, you are the proud, the few, the marines.
Servant
Clammy
Anybody else that shows up after being AWOL
Write me at exterminator_terminator@yahoo.com I will give you secret orders from there. Except Georgia, forget it, Hmmm, need to look up her dossier, related to Mike League, eh?
PS- still looking for a few good men -marines.gov
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
70 comments:
O my goodness!
If anyone gets tired of protecting our beautiful country and would like to work, call me.
Georgia,
Assistant Manager Rags to Riches Warehouse....Pruitt Road Woodlands.
Near Sanctuary Church
Tuesday - Saturday 9-5
$20,000 a year....nice benifits
Bedstejoy@gmail.com
for further info....
Ya'll be careful and be brave and be blessed....
I think Terminator is George Patton
That is whose voice I hear
Actually, George C Scott playing Patton, kind of hoarse sounding and loud
FRIST and Cesond!
Hilary in 2008!
Your Republican “party” stands no chance!
That’s right. You conservatives think you’re being sneaky on this blog, but we have an eye on you. Everything you say can, and will, be used against you in an election year. (I thought of that one myself)
I've been thinking of taking up Islam
It's such a peaceful religion... plus, I could blow up things.
And I won't deny the 70 nubile bats are appealing
I mean, I love the USA! Red, blue and white! Yeah!
Hey Terminator. I gotta tell you about this commie Rat I know.
The only thing my commie friend should be used for is a plunger.
This is TOTALLY NOT FAIR. I could catch Andy Warhol, I could harvest the sun's power for energy sources. I could take care of Bin Laden's raspberry brownie, (Whine, whine, whine, on and on)
Morning, sir!
Ready for deployment to the Middle East. I’ll need back-up to wipe our Hezbollah first.
“Read my lips… NO..NEW..TAXES!”
Boy, H.W. really pulled to wool over your eyes with that one, didn’t he?
That line worked so good to get him in office, Hilary is thinking about using it in ’08.
I would like to testify that Georgia is a pinko, also she aids and abets Commie Rats at Thanksgiving.
Arberto is displaying the true Republican spirit.
bukaaak.... bukkaaaak says all people of the Elephant.
Interesting story.
I was getting some coffee at Starbucks today... there was a very rude bearded man behind me. Calling me boy of the bat and whispering about Jihad... annoying man.
Anyway, I got impatient waiting for my espresso and went behind the counter to just make my own.
And true to form, people start screaming and running and throwing things. GIANT BAT! blah blah blah.
So, long story short, I blew up Starbucks. I was the only survivor.
I got a few chuckles out of that.
The future of bat persons... articulate.
Hey everybody!
My fast is over!
Welcome back dearest Jessica.
Would you like to come over to the winning side?
Stop global warming. Check.
Also, can I relocate Algore to the space station?
Hey Crookton, I know your secret identity
A child is fed with milk and praise.
Mary Lamb (1764-1847)
Writer
From: the book, Patriot Hearts:
"War is conflict; fighting is an elemental exposition of the age-old effort to survive. It is the cold glitter of the attacker’s eye, not the point of the questing bayonet that breaks the line. It is the fierce determination of the driver to close with the enemy, not the mechanical perfection of the tank, that conquers the trench. It is the cataclysmic ecstasy of conflict in the flier, not the perfection of his machine gun, which drops the enemy in flaming ruin. Yet volumes are devoted to armament; pages to inspiration.”
General George S. Patton.
Beth, what a beautiful description of war. I like that.
Why is it that you dont like me Terminator?
I think it's because you're a hippy and you take acid. Also you harbor rats.
Uh,,,, Thanks... Terry,... Uh... I think?
Hey Ratking,
why don't you fight for the right to EAT MY SHORTS?
Georgia- you can fight with the real winners if you'd like.
Unlike you Republicans, us Dems don’t pass judgment and accept all people just as they are. We won’t require you be “become” anything to be accepted. Tolerance is the key.
Come on over the winning side.
Bat Boy- How about you? We don’t discriminate based on ugliness either.
Terminator is just full of Republican rhetoric. MAKES ME SICK !!!
obviously
Success is not a result of luck. It is a result of how you spend your free time
you don't discriminate against ugliness
hmmm democrat, democrat democRAT
Hey, sir. I will bring some tamales for Hilary to enjoy.
I don't know, Hil, I mean could you like make me senator or something?
I'm not offended.... everybody knows Leah is wierd.
"Tonight on Al Jazeera: Great Exalted Osama Bin Ladin and his rat friend"
Weekly World News
In a photo leaked by the Pentagon, the little mutant
wears crossed bandoleers over khaki. A Marine helmet
rests on his pointed ears. Eight years after he was found
in a West Virginia cave, Bat Boy's English is garbled;
his desire's clear: to sink fangs into his country's enemies.
His great strength, his keen sense of smell and hearing,
his ability to scale rock walls and navigate in darkness
make him ideal to hunt people in caves. True, his use violates
international law. But what punishment can be too cruel
for fiends who used a country's openness to murder thousands,
and want to germ / gas / nuke the rest?!
Hil, maybe congresslady, head of international affairs, I will even take Condi's job, come on, what have you got for me?
Sir, I'm sorry for the delay in reporting, sir.
Hezbollah is said to have as many as 10,000 more missiles, sir. We are assimilating on the Lebanon border and preparing to attack. My friends at Boeing have assured us of unprecedented back-up from F/A-18s.
You could possibly be Vice President in 2008, when Hilary wins her land slide election. I think if she sees your potential, you could be VP.
Hilary won’t mind that you’re an acid dropping hippy. She is still married to me, you know.
(and a noble Bat)
and a bloodied dead rat with a swastika tattoo
Sorry, billy boy, but I want to talk to your boss,
Yes Georgia, I heard you asked to speak to the boss. Bill really is a man in check.
What would you like to discuss, dear?
this is the single weirdest blog day ever. for sure.
It's a good day...but there have been wierder... I'll have to pull out some of the archives one o these days
Georgia,
You must be more punctual than this if you would like a position in my administration. Are you still around?
Did the little Republican slimes all give up? Cowards!
2008 is in the bag already!
I don't know, I'm vacillating, what should I do, vice president, or not?
Oh, Hil, darling, could you let me be vp? I don't know if this is a wise move, apparently I am not wanted in certain circles.
Yes Georgia, you could be VP.
All you have to type is, “George W. Bush is a nincompoop,” and then you’ll be VP for all eight years with me.
Ok I will try it
George Bush...
George Bush is a....
George Brush is....
Georgia Is a a nincompoop
Dang it! Almost
GW is mentally handica....
aaaargghhhh
Can't you see I'm being tortured, Terminator, help me!
Gw su...
Gw doesn't like broccoli
George Bush is a d... dog lover
Georgia Bush... wait there is no Georgia Bush...
I Can't do ittttttttt!
See Georgia, you were just disregarded yet again by you party. I’m sorry you have been left in the cold. The Dems will accept you, tolerance is the flag we fly.
How are Georgia and Mike L realated by marriage. Are Sandra and Mike V siblings?
If so, I either never knew that over the years at CTK or have forgotten. I think I never knew.
barney the dog is trained and ready...no more smelly carpet stains, sir.
Barney can also now walk on 2 hind legs for several yards when the media arrives...
Sir, Hezbollah has been annihilated, but we do have heavy US casualties, I am sorry to report. We also found President Ahmad of Iran with Hezbollah, giving them orders and delivering more missiles to them. I was ready to pull the trigger and take care of him, sir, but Bush was called and he said to keep him alive, so we have him captured.
We are working on getting Newt in as Iranian president. This should make them a good democracy.
I believe the unrest in the Middle East will start to subside now. It is hard to make it stop in a day, but my team will continue to work.
Over and out.
you folks have lost your ever-lovin' minds!!!
over and otu
i put my left wing in,
i put my left wing out,
(am i speaking of my left wing???)
i put my left wing in,
and i shake it all about...
(shake and bake???)
i doo the hoky poky and i shake it all about...
that's what it's all about...............
I ended global warming and relocated Algore. yawn. that guy just goes on and on!
Good night, Republican slime!
i finally got my orders.
i hope i'm not too late.
construction is underway.
i have employed the military to begin building a border length "great wall" of sorts.
it's going to be fantastic, W.
enlist more marines
draft em
Post a Comment