Have you ever lived in the boondocks? I mean.... waaay out there.
That is where I live.
Technically, it's 14 miles either way once you hit 105. To Walmart,
that is.... Cleveland or Conroe. But it takes another 5 or 10 minutes
just to get to 105.
Unless you drive like the proverbial bat. Which is what a lot of
crazy people out here do. I mean, I'm not driving 35 back here. But I
am braking on curves and whatnot. Sheesh.
Anyway, just thinking about going to "town" today.
I'm hooked on the land, that's the thing. When we move from here, we
will still want a few acres at least. But you don't go outside, you
might say. True that, true.
But when I am in a house with neighbors all around, I just feel so
crowded. It's like being in the subway.
Someday I will have a massive at least 5 bedroom house in the middle
of everything, but with land. Like 242. And a bunch of chilluns,
maybe. Because chilluns are a good good thing.
Upstairs we will have the story thread. Coed. 4 words. All other
comments can go here.
17 comments:
No post deleting on the story thread
Man we are screwing up the story.
I dont know how to fix the story now.
this is really getting wierd
I dont think it is anybodys fault. We just dont know when anyone else is going to post. Carry on girls, I think we might have several stories going on at the same time.
Maybe if we take turns. Jenn now, then Me, then Katie.
Katie, you and Jenn still there?
That was funny
best eater in America
Good, I think we can work this if we stay taking turns till someone has to leave
And a little dizzy
I cant be here that long, but I will let yall know when I have to leave.
Oh, that is sooo funny a giraffe evacuation complete with riots at the airport! Yall are so funny
I have to go, I will try again later, bye yall, that was fun
Pretty good ladies. I'll be in and out.
boonies...the outback....amongst nature...we are lookin at some acres further than that...beautiful....peaceful....spacious possibilities....i actually like the city, but too much depends on infrastructure of modern conveniences continuing to function properly...we need some land...! for da granchilluns...et al
I think in rhyme, all the time.
On the turn of a dime, I can hear them chime.
Woosh, Jessica stopped us.
Chris Harvey sounds great........
Tonight 7pm
Post a Comment