Toby has regressed to eating several times a night... I don't really
mind... as long as he goes back to sleep.
Such was not the case this "morning". (read: absurdly early)
He cried, etc... so I fed him... then he starts grabbing my face and
screeching... this is his normal daytime activity. So I open up the
old weary eyes and he is DIRECTLY in my face, smiling delightedly. It
is so dark I can hardly see him.
He cooed and laughed and kicked his daddy for a long time... then he
was banished to the playpen to party alone.
7-10 minutes later: I have fallen back asleep and am awakened by
heartbreak hotel over in the playpen.
You think this is funny, don't you?
Actually, I kinda did too.
Around 8 this morning he got bored.... what with the daylight and all
and fell sound asleep until now.
Oh the funny silly tired wonderfulness of Toby.
24 comments:
Toby is hungry, give him something more solid. iknow he is not ready for a hamburger, but he needs to go to the next level at least. Little boys get really hungry.
yall check this out
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. - Even in space, a little duct tape may work wonders. Astronaut Piers Sellers suggested using some of the multipurpose sticky material to fix a safety-jet backpack used during spacewalks after it almost came loose from him while he repaired the international space station.
All men love duct tape.
ha ha... that's great
Duct tape rocks.
And you have to understand the HUGE significance of the astronaut suggesting to use duct tape to hold on the safety pack. I read an article about what happen. The thing that almost came off is the thing that holds the astronauts to the space station, and prevents them from floating off in space, to never be recovered. . . AND DIE! It almost came off and they almost floated away. But, they suggested DUCT TAPE for such a job.
They know what a man needs!
http://www.ducttapefashion.com/
Jess- sounds like a crazy, fun morning. It is interesting how you can get so tired and be getting frustrated, then your baby does something that could push you over the edge, but it is too cute and you have to laugh. Fun stuff.
Get the audio books? Listening to them yet?
Metting time...
I got em! Thanks! Haven't listened to them yet..
Thanks for the warning. Good thing we have free press in America. . . we may have never had the chance to prepare.
i especially like the colored duct tape that allows you to color match what ever thing you've destroyed that now needs to be pretty again
and i too am thankful for the 9/12 warning--
more sincerely thankful for the yahweh newsletter warning
hmm..
is that through yahweh ministries by any chance?
woooooohoooooo!!!!
that's a great description. haha!
i'm great!
how are you?
hey, i checked out that ducttape fashion website; that's FANTASTIC!
that's what i should get the men in my life for christmas!
they would be so excited! i love it; and they're not too expensive.
ok, i have to go back to work now--before i nap
=)
radrev tonight... woohooo
see yall
cluck cluck cluuuuuuuuuck...
pock, pock, pock.....
whok whok whok
Jennifer,
We have been wanting to come real bad. I have told my family what you have been saying on the blog about the meetings and they want to come too. Also Kim Clement is coming to a church nearby this weekend. I think we will maybe try to do both. We are all excited about the things you are telling us about the meetings and cant wait to get there. I miss you too.
Jennifer,
Been wanting to ask you something about intercession anyway.
mamapc.
What happened to you. Have you been feeding the chickens too long?
Did you lose your self-esteem from spending too much time with Doctor Meany? Maybe you should have stood up for yourself and now you think you are a chicken????
Strange things can happen in the woods. Although strange things happen downtown Houston too.
I just dont think I have ever come on the blog clucking yet. Although my day may come, you never know....
I am making a nomination right here for the bloggies.
Nomination for "strangest post stand alone"
Mamapc and the chicken post.
Anybody to second that?
Congrats Katie!
But, you're not lsat.
In a software design meeting, we were using typical technical jargon to discuss a data exchange interface with a vendor. One co-worker said the programming we had ordered was delayed because the vendor was suffering from a
"severe nonlinear waterfowl issue."
Curious, the team leader raised his eyebrows and asked, "What exactly is that?" The programmer replied,
"They don't have their ducks in a row
Post a Comment