So here we are, Monday.
100 posts already downstairs... a minimum of controversy re: PC's.
Current status:
6 month old asleep in swing. Head is at funny angle but will be
untouched due to parental unwillingness to interrupt nap.
7 year old in chair watching Chicken Run. Appropriate amount of arm
flapping, mouth agape. Ocassional breaks to visit the PBJ buffet on
table.
27 year old in room with 7 year old and MonsterAwesomeComputer.
Raising ruckus on crunchy organic mom message board and elswhere.
28 year old is not visible. Probably mixing a Tennessean's CD very
loudly and praying or something.
Cat unseen. Possibly waiting for 27 year old foot to descend from
perch for attack.
Monday, July 10, 2006
Upstairs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
40 comments:
Back to my last post
Wikipedia piece on orbs
That orb photos can be gained anywhere has, however, been adopted into the position of those who maintain that orbs are probes/devices being used by an alien culture to monitor human activities
not loving me some cat.
not really minding her, tho.
That is fascinating, Jennifer, I would like to hear about what you saw and see these pictures.
I know you have seen real things.
What I am questioning is not you, but my Dad's theories on how he had planned to leave the earth. There is some inconsistencies there.
Dad also believed there were homeless people living in the woods... vets... any woods at all
Dad believed a lot of things. Thank God for Jesus.
What is the deal with Vets and homelessness. Is there some reason that having joined the military and possibly gone to war makes one want to pee outdoors?
I think wanting to pee outdoors is not reserved to Vets or the homeless. Just males in general.
I think he was probably hanging on to the alien theory in the end, just waiting his turn in history.
Although, I have known some females.... Whew, just thinking about it makes me wonder about her sanity.
Although, I have known some females.... Whew, just thinking about it makes me wonder about her sanity.
Spoken like someone who lives in the boondocks. See out here you just cant pee on the side of fOLEY'S or anywhere else in the city.
Wow, I have seen gold dust, is that the same thing?
eh... I had a pretty good post but had to throw out the whole thing for content
Feel free to interrupt. I think we have wasted the subject matter anyway and my brain is jumping subjects all day anyway.
I was wondering if the subject was headed downhill.
oh, good thing. I have seen glitter/dust stuff.
Are there really hills in here? We just plunge ahead.. not battlefield too large...
I was concerned I was heading for invisible boundaries there with the woman peeing outdoors comment.
But plunge on, Let us conquer.
Wow, that sounds cool
Katie is just 3x as curious as everyone else.
How much Indian do you have in your blood?
Are your parents going still?
oy, the baiting today...
The mac LOVERS are the wife abusers. I think there is a correlation.
Georgia- who does Keith look like? We were just discussing that the other day. Shannon thinks he looks like Jackie Chan, but I think he’s more like Martin Luther King Jr., but Shannon says his Keith’s chin isn’t wide enough for him to look like MLK Jr. I think she is wrong.
who votes for me to find a new pic...say, "I"
Really, for now we think Keith is looking more like Shannon. My parents think he looks “just like” me, but I have still not been emailed good pics of me as a baby. So, for now Shannon and the in-laws say he looks more like her and I have no ammo. UNTIL WE GET TO TX for Christmas and I burn up my parent’s scanner getting pics. Waaaa haha!
We do agree, at least, that he has my big toe.
bac 2 wurk
who do i look like now....
i'm looking for still waters and green pastures...
gotta leap a few hurdles first...
catch me if you can...
gotta go
peace and blessings and
prosper even as your soul prospers 3John3
funny. I would hate being homeless. Besides all the obvious reasons... I don't like being outdoors.
I would be homeless for like an hour and then I would go live in a shelter.
As a teen, I day dreamed about taking a summer, with another guy, and leaving in a car with just $100 and no credit or bank cards, and hitting the road for a month. See where you end up and what you have to do for money. I think you could meet some interesting people and do some interesting things to get money and food for the next day, and gas for the next leg of the trip.
Matt or Bill or Daniel S. would've been a good co-pilot for such an experiement.
report on Tribe of Judah
rehearsal tonight went exceptionally well. instrumentalists are coming together. 5 acoustic guitars playing together. sounds really good and it's really giving the younger ones some very good mentoring...
every mon night after the rehearsal... we ALL come out SMILING so big - all the youth, and even me and Papa jc... there is grace to mentor at this time...
we don't FEEL like we can get this thing to come together...
but, God will take care of the details as we place our lives in His capable hands.
put this on your calendars.
Sat, August 5 6 p.m. The Father's House
Sunday August 6 - morning at Sanctuary, and 6 p.m. service at CTK
mark your calendars...
and pray for us as we give these kids opportunities to grow in God and his ways...using music as an avenue...
time for zzz's...
wow...I'm glad you liked it!
I came out bigtime discouraged!
It's really hard for me, it's like learning to play all over again. I hated learning! It was so frusterating!
are we there yet
Post a Comment