Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Blog is not dead...

It's just dormant, see? But now I need the troops to rally - as once again, I am on bedrest and will use your comments as a source of entertainment.
So, if people ask you how I am doing... the condition of my uterus, cervix, etc... direct them here. Or if they are just nosy and like to be privy to the details of a person's life, right here on the internet... again, here.
And let the wit begin.

I wrote "let the pith begin" as in pithy, pithiness... but on further research, discovered that pith is part of a plant, or some sort of severing cattle parts. Not what I meant. So, I edited.

Please pray for me, continue.. my doctor is unavailable this week and the other doctors won't do anything as Question Mark is not "viable". So all I got is Jesus. (which is pretty good, no?)

Richy, testing Toby's strength














Is he cute...I ask you...

33 comments:

Nate said...

aww...he is a cutie...

and that R2 is so sweet

Georgia said...

Bewwy bewwy cute

Ps. I am not the one that peed in the bed

Josh said...

Yes, yes, cute he is.

Perhaps you should send an email to the old Blogging For Bedrest of 2005 troops and put a plea for them to bring back the entertainment to the blog.

It's hard for just the couple of us to do it.

Josh said...

I mean, I know how much you LOVE, JUST LOVE my puns, but I gotta work.

Josh said...

PS. I think Katie is the one that peed in the bed

Nate said...

:(

forget pee!

I've got a tea crisis on my hands....

all we have is smelly constant comment...

spiced teas are for chicks!

*Naytron is not a chick*

*or an economic girly man*

*I don't need any of your lip Steph*

BASSicallyN8 said...

OK. Poor jellyfish.
There.

BASSicallyN8 said...

Everybody go to RadRev tonight...

(including you Josh...if you are NOT there I must conclude that you don't love God and that you don't want to see revival in Mo. county)

Josh said...

umm, I be there in the spirit.

Josh said...

And, I feel sorry for the tube of cream. What must it be like to be a tube of cream that has to be rubbed. . . err, nevermind.

jess said...

Somebody help! I'm being chased by a chihuahua in a turkey mask! HELP!

Josh said...

SYDNEY, Australia (AP) -- An American caught 116 tossed grapes in his mouth in three minutes in what he hopes will become a Guinness World Record, according to his publicity team.

Steve Spalding, 44, of Dallas, set a personal record for endurance grape catching, using his mouth to catch 1,203 grapes thrown from a distance of 15 feet over half an hour, publicist Deanna Brown said.

No Guinness World Records officials were present at Spalding's grape-gobbling attempt, carried out Thursday in Australia overlooking Sydney's iconic Opera House.

But Brown said observers had filmed Spalding's attempt and would be submitting forms to Guinness officials in the hopes of creating a record for speed grape catching -- the most grapes caught in the mouth in three minutes.

No such record currently exists, she said.

Josh said...

If you do the numbers, this guy caught a grape every 1.5 seconds for 30 minutes straight!

Now that’s talent!

Nate said...

I'm askeered of jellyfish...

I freak out when I see them in the water with me. I know they dont' swim...well, not really. They can "kinda" swim, but it's more like floating in the water like a plastic bag. But anyway, their total malicious intent towards me has created a fear of them.

Josh said...

Step, what's your definition of "attacked?"

Josh said...

That’s some good plagiarism. What ocean adventure book did you take it from?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

STEF

Where you trying to signal a MIL on the beach who was sitting with 3 grandbabies...or 4..?

It looked like you two were just having fun dancing in the waves?

Josh said...

Then, youch! That sounds bad!

We'll just sit here and eat dinner, no RAD REV. Actually, after dinner, we may go by a friend's house who is in early labor. She's doing home birth with the same mid-wife we used.

Josh said...

And, when you gonna change your pic from that poodle?

Josh said...

God's richest blessings on all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

What happened Stef? Last I heard you were saying.......

"I'm off to RAD REV, cause I love the LORD."


My vision must be failing me.....
Gotta be pretty blind and deaf not to notice you and your little army.

Josh said...

I guess Steph doesn't really love the Lord afterall.

Our friend's labor is progressing to where she doesn't want visitors, so we didn't go over. A new baby could arrive over night.

BASSicallyN8 said...

last

BASSicallyN8 said...

dang-it

BASSicallyN8 said...

first

Josh said...

narf

Josh said...

What are you doing, comdemer of the bretheren?

BASSicallyN8 said...

OK, leaving for Tulsa in 4 hours, so goodnight...


Stephanie/Scientologist-lover is a skipper!

Mama PC said...

FOUR HOURS????

oh my oh my oh my..

tha'ts early in thee morningggg!!!

have a good trip... seing pawents???

Mama PC said...

fyi (for y'alls information)

i got off work at 6:15 p.m. tonight then had to go back ON CALL at 6:45 p.m. til midnight...

met a woman my age who had broken her hip and just had surgery...

she told me that when she was 20, she was doing drugs and alcohol and living the crazy life...and she ended up in a bad MVA (motor vehicle accident) on Christmas Day...

she spent several months in ICU and then the docs sent her home to die - and told her parents that she'd probably be a vegetable for the rest of her living days...

she was very alert and smiling and at peace and is happily married now, although the MVA took away her ability to bear children... when she first came out of the coma, she was paralized on her left side - but now - she accredits to God - she walks perfectly normal and is normal is most ways... she blessed me... just to be able to talk to her

another lady at work who is a strong but fairly new Christian - who is believing for her xhusband's salvation - was really encouraging me today...

it was a hard day at work, but they were gently and timely reminders that God is Faithful and God doesn't forget His children...

Mama PC said...

well, it's nov 22. you all know what day THIS is, don't you?

it's Brian and Lindsey's Day!

and they're in MEXICO CITY together!!! I'm glad for them.

They are there to minister to the children who live in the dumps around Mexico City.

Nate said...

woo hoo...I only missed everyone by 2 hours!

BethC said...

Happy
Thanks
Giving
11/23/2006


let the composing begin!