Saturday, November 04, 2006




82 comments:

Mama PC said...

cute guys!

Mama PC said...

is that you all's back yard? i haven't see your house yet...

got any pics?

jess said...

that's toby in the front yard, and richy in the back...
there are some pics on my picture blog... we should take more when my camera comes home from tour

jess said...

actually, there aren't many on my other blog....hmmm

Viking Granny!!!! said...

What a cute baby.....Toby is such a handsome little man.....he looks alot like his uncle Robert....

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Is this my fav 7 year old practicing for the big soccer event?

Josh said...

Cute pictures!

What ever came of the discussion about fencing the yard?

If you folks haven’t watched the videos of Keith, mossy on over to Shannon’s blog.

Josh said...

Their’s a city here named Woodland, WA that we’ve been talking about today cause we may need to go there for something. I keep saying Woodland, Texas in stead of Woodland, Washington cause I’m use to The Woodlands, Texas.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Thats funny Josharooni.....

I guess Woodland Oregon is not as upper class as "THE" Woodlands Texas.......

lol

Josh said...

It is funny. . . but who said anything about Oregon?

Shannon2-24 said...

Cute, Jess.. Toby playing on the grass. : )

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Oregon Washington all the same..

rain rain rain and nice tempatures

Mama PC said...

hi katie!

congrats on raise and promotion!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Yippeeeeeeeee Katie!

Way to go....congratulations!


I am so happy for you.....

Viking Granny!!!! said...

That was kewl MamaPC......same post same time....we are sometimes in sync........

I am off to bed.....it is 10p and it feels like 1am......

I had 4 wonderful babies this afternoon.......and Brittany came over to help....fun was really had by all.....even Bedste....

Izzy is becoming a little bit less H M.........He actually had fun.

He didn't want to come inside....at all he would have been content to play in the dirt and ride toys all day.

He walks in the room jabbering and says loudly "Besa".....he is so cute... he hears everyone else talking to me....and he has alot to say too....

Mama PC said...

which 4 wonderful babies did thou havest?

Mama PC said...

wh'ats the weatha like in Oregon and Washington, Jorsh and Snoonah???

Mama PC said...

go to bed, katie!

night night!

Josh said...

Weather here- cold and rainy! We have entered the rainy season with lows in the 30’s and highs in the upper 40’s to mid 50’s. But we have trees with fall colors everywhere, and the mountains have gotten a good amount of snow already, so it’s very pretty still.

We’re planning to go snow boarding with Shannon’s sister in January or February, maybe more than once if we really like it.

Katie- Thanks for the email, that was very sweet.

Josh said...

Something else funny that I said wrong today- We have a real estate company here named “John L. Scott.” We’ve been looking at land on their website cause we’re looking and may buy 3 – 5 acres in the area soon!!! Anywho, today I said to Shannon that I was going to look at some land on John G. Lake. John G. Lake was an evangelist that we read a book about in Joshua School eight years ago.

When I do stuff like this in a row, Shannon jokes that I use all my brains at work all week, then she gets the leftovers on the weekend. = )

Shannon2-24 said...

Leftover brain a la carte.. which tasty humorous mix-up will it be next ?..?
; )

Isn't Keith so cute in Josh's profile?!!! Such a cute look.. and big eyes.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

first

Viking Granny!!!! said...

What a great day for a Birthday!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Issy actually says Beba....not Bessa......Graceson calls me Bessa.

I asked Robert what he wanted for his birthday this year. Richard is in Virginia and can not celebrate til after his homecoming.


So I wanted to spoil Arberto....

All he wanted was a babysitter for his four children and dinner and a movie.......

I didnt think I could pull off preparing dinner while having 4 little angels but we pulled it off

Graceson was his usually self.. exploring the house looking for dangerous things that I may have forgotten to move.....

and Izzy was wonderful......he enjoyed playing outside and the walk ....and he only complained when we had to come in the house, and when it was time to eat..

He didn't want to sit in the highchair or at the table and he didn't want to be fed either.... but he was hungry.

After Mercy was finished she let him eat at the table from her lap..
thats what he wanted.

It was a great evening...

What time is it in Virginia?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Happy Birthday to you.....

Happy birthday to you...

Happy Birthday dear Richard and Robeeeeert

Happy Birthday to you.


Jeg elsker dig og dig skal hav et god!

Din Mor

Viking Granny!!!! said...

sounds correct......spelt very badly......

I love you guys and I hope you have a fantastic day.....

You wont actually be 29 until this evening....

Richard at 9:50pm and Robert at 10:30pm....

So enjoy your last few hours of being a younggin @ 28 years old. after sun down....you both turn into an "almost 30" category.

Gee whiz you two are getting OLD!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Both of you had to have blood transfussions because of my RH negative factor.......you both had jaundice and had to stay under lights ......back then we didn't use the sun....Richard had to stay an entire week but Robert was able to leave after 3 days.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Wow.....it was so wonderful and scary and I was so naive and innocent and I felt all alone with no help........

God was truly watching over both of you all along....

It is a miracle that either one of you survived..

And look at you two NOW....

What a wonderful thing God has done.

He raised you up....

He set you apart for great and mighy things. He had His hand on you from the start....Everything that happened in your life He allowed to bring you to a place HE has for you...To shape you and draw you closer to HIM!

God has been your Daddy all along...and what a wonderful Father he is.

Inspite of your mother....God was there......Inspite of me, and all the mistakes that I made all along the way......He kept you and He used it all for you......YOU are his favorite!

Look at you!

Thank God for you both ...my wonderful sons...


Happy Birthday....

(tonight)

jess said...

He called me last night from Virginia... it was 11 here, saying he was 29... told him he was still 28 in Texas

we mailed him cookies but I don't know if they made it in time

jess said...

SADAAM SENTENCED TO DEATH BY HANGING

jess said...

or rather, Saddam

Mama PC said...

automatic appeals though...

Mama PC said...

one of the newsbroadcasters said that it would be the firing squad...

what did you hear?

jess said...

they have the appeals, and then if the verdict stands, the execution must be carried out within 30 days.... wow

all the headlines say hanging. Oh, and the video... he is so defiant shouting at the judge. Wow.

Mama PC said...

the reporter I heard said that their law over there says that the defendent can speak and defend himself to the judge during the sentencing... but, that judge wasn't giving him any room to do so...

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I am glad that he finally has to pay for all the horrible things that he has done and continues to be so arrogant about.

So VA is one hour behind....I hope I didn't wake him up...leaving him his message....

I did not send him anything....I dropped the ball big time.

jess said...

it's an hour ahead there... so you probably just made his phone ring during church

BASSicallyN8 said...

news for the both of you...we were eating a meager breakfast of eggs, bacon, waffles, juice, coffee, and donuts...and could not make it to the phone...

Josh said...

Man, don't people in VA know how to treat guest?

Happy Birthday to Richy and Rob!

We're about to leave for the Dinner Train ride we're going on today.

Josh said...

Wow, Saddam gets hanging, wow!

Later.

Mama PC said...

Here's a question for you all...

Why do boys/young men not answer their mother's phone calls?

I asked Brian and Aaron Tharpe, and another friend of theirs, and they had answers... but, I'm wondering...

It saddens me to have my phone calls totally ignored.

My heart is broken...

Mama PC said...

anybody out there?

Mama PC said...

the Lord alone can heal my heart...and He promises to never leave nor forsake me...

I'm okay

I'm learning to trust

Ok - you all must be having good nights....

Viking Granny!!!! said...

MamaPC.....

Never having raised a daughter..

I can tell you that young sons do NOT answer phone calls from their mothers because they do not want to be held accountable for what they are doing.

When they grow up and get married they always answer calls from their mommy unless they are busy with their families..

It is a stage.......try not to take it personal....God knows your heart and HE understands..and HE loves your son MORE than you do,,,,and HIS heart breaks for where he is also........

It is ok......NOT personal....He is trying to make his own decisions and this is part of growing up....tearing loose from the apron strings..Being his own man....etc.

I really really do understand.

This too shall pass...JUST keep him covered with prayer.....

God knows exactly where he is at and "where he is at"

:)

jess said...

I, being a call avoider, sometimes do not answer the phone because I don't feel like having a conversation. The way I keep my conscience clear is not reading the caller ID while the phone is ringing. Thus, wholescale rejection rather than personal.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Yea......but you are not a SON....

Viking Granny!!!! said...

WAST!

Nate said...

I don't answer the home phone period....just my cell, and I'll answer it always unless busy...

Viking Granny!!!! said...

N8palm......what if you are out with a girl friend and your mother calls?

What if you are in the middle of a chess game and your mother calls?

What if you are writing a kewl song and yo mudder calls?

What if you are in the middle of a heavy discussion with a goulfriend and yo mudder calls.?

Better yet....what if you were doing something that your mudder disapproved of....would you answer?

Nate said...

well, I don't have a girlfriend(yet), and I don't have a goulfriend
and I don't do things my mother dissaproves of(except going to CTK and the whole speaking in tounges/being spirit filled thing)
and I don't play chess

and I don't write songs very well, so I would probably answer the phone anyway.

I answer my phone. it's so few and far between that I get phone calls, it makes me happy...

Nate said...

my heart...is not in the belonging to ANYONE category right now...well, cept that whole Jesus thing...y'know how that goes. But the part he lets me give to some lady type...isn't anyone's...well, let's say no one has grasped the opportunity yet. But I do have a studly new haircut(or so I'm told, of course you said it made me look old...which can be good or bad...depending on who I'm looking to attract.) If it be an older lady-type...then all the better...if she be a youngblood(not too young mind you...thats could be weird) then I'll just have to work harder at being a super stud...thats all

Nate said...

and that whole tall, dark, handsome thing...

totally overrated, trust me...

fat, german and intellectual is the way to go...(which would be me, for all the single lady-types reading)



is he joking? maybe...maybe not...perhaps a little of both...

but mostly joking...sorta

I'm talking to no one here aren't I

this will be covered by another blog in the morning and no one will ever read these last posts...

Nate said...

alts

Josh said...

I really like fat, german and intellectual

Nate said...

whoa...that totally worked! Who needs match.com?!?!

Nate said...

so...have you got a name there single lady-type?

what do you think about Daschunds?

whats your stance on abortion?

are you registered to vote?

do you like mushrooms?

can you play any instruments?

what are your life aspirations?

do you like to dance?

would you like to dance?

where?

Mama PC said...

whoo hoooo! action here!

Nate said...

uh oh...mama's here...better act right...like I was saying, I never do anything my mom wouldn't approve of...

Mama PC said...

i know that most of this is the phase called "individuation" and "cutting the apron strings..."...

and I'm truly trying not to be personally offended... i know it's really not about me..

it just hurts so bad to see your son hurt so bad...and him looking in different places than the ONLY place that will help...

thankfully, he came home, and we have had a heart-felt (albeit somewhat confusing) conversation...

he agrees that he needs help but feels like everything is hopeless...

i'm going to bed... and to cry and pray some more...

THE LORD IS OUR ROCK AND OUR STRENGTH IN TIME OF TROUBLE
THE LORD IS OUR REFUGE
THE LORD IS OUR DELIVERER

SELAH

Mama PC said...

GOODNIGHT GERMANTRON

Nate said...

so I'm not really "looking" for anyone...but I'm hoping and trusting for someone...my recent "heart stuff" turned out to be nothing...I'm just a hopeless romantic...but not hopeless, I have hope.

Mama PC said...

OH, I HAVE A SCRIPTURE FOR YOU G-TRON...

BRB

Nate said...

HOPE TO YOU MISS PAM!

and peace.

HOPE TO JEREMIAH!

Josh said...

We’ll call me Sally.

Yes, especially female ones

Anti

Yes

I don’t do drugs, and I thought you didn’t either. Maybe this isn’t going to work out.

Does the CD player count?

Too deep a question for so late at night

I’m in a country and western line dancing group

I have blisters right now from my new boots

See above answer

Mama PC said...

ISAIAH 40

has a bunch of nuggets for the NATHAN GERMANMAN

Josh said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that I love Brussels sprouts. It’s important to discuss this early on, some men have strong feelings about a woman that loves Brussels sprouts.

Tee hee hee.

Mama PC said...

G'NIGHT ALL

8-)

Mama PC said...

lsat

Nate said...

ooo...good stuffs

and not those kind of mushrooms...the kind you eat on pizza...

they're nasty...thats why I asked

Nate said...

whoa...I love brussels sprouts...

who in the world are you? but the country-western line dancing thing...sorry, it's gotta go...

it's either me or it...

Nate said...

alts

Nate said...

thats good MPC...I'm starting a fast tomorrow...the last of the chapter has become clear to me for the first time...ever. Thats good!

Thank you so much!

Josh said...

Oh, THOSE kind of mushrooms. I don’t like them, very nasty.

I’m sorry, I love to get my boot scootin’ boogie on every Friday night, I just don’t know if I can part with it.

Too bad, we have SO MUCH in common. . . dogs, mushroom, and Brussels sprouts, this could’ve been the start of something good.

Nate said...

eh...fridays, I'm busy anyway

did I tell you I'm a rockstar? I have a gig every friday @ christ the king church @ 7 o'clock. Mind you i don't sing in german.

but I did sing lindsey's song in german this afternoon.

I have a german bible, "Die Helige Schrift" by: Martin Luther...pretty cool eh?

Nate said...

off to bed..I'm going to get some schnazzy clothes motorrow...

Josh said...

German Bibles are cool, but I can't stand rock music.

This isn’t looking good.

I think I have to go now, but I hope I have enough trash bags to hold all the Kleenex I’ll be going through tonight.

Good night.

Nate said...

good thing I'm more of a folk-guitarist...y'know...acoustic-y

and I dig country music...just not mainstream country. I like underground and local stuff. Y'know...texas country, pat green, roger creager, jerry jeff walker, cross canadian ragweed, Honeybrowne, Robert Earl Keen(and Jr.)...the list goes on.

just not line-dancing, it bothers me.

but sorry...eh, oh well. Maybe fat, german and intellectual isn't my bag...I think I'll claim to be lean, scot-irish and a regular guy...who likes to smell good.

Josh said...

Oh my goodness, I really like lean, scot-irish, regular guy types that smell good!

Josh said...

Bye bye for now, have to get my beauty sleep ; )

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Ooo my goodness........


look what happened overnight....

two prospects.......

I think Germantron is better off being honest and German than Dishonest and Scot-Irish..although
you could pass..

FRIST

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Has anyone successfully voted for their favorite podcasts on GodsIpod?

I voted yesterday and until I get a response making sure that I am not a spam....it doesn't count.

THe message said that the response would be generated automatically but it has not....

Any insight on the situation?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Good Nite!

Doesn't anyone blog before 8am..?


Sleeping beautys the whole
lot of ya...