Well, folkies, it's come to that stage of pregnancy where either a)I ignore it and end up in the hospital or b) we fast and pray.
I choose b.
Richy and I will be fasting and praying for this baby for 3 days. I, being pregnant, will fast the internet.
I have been having a lot of contractions/uterine irritability. Last time, I was hospitalized at 19 weeks... no thankee.
So please, pray with us.
Also: big news: R1 is getting a day job. He has an interview today at 10... pray for favor and $$$ ... ;-)
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Gone for 3 days
Labels:
pregnant with bean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
31 comments:
Jennifer (if that is your real name). I think you may want to turn that money in to the department, our donut fund is very low. . . I mean, um uh. . . never mind.
Jess is fasting the internet...I think the CPD is Beth Chavez ....
or Josharooni Peterson
I think that the till was short....at panera,,,,,,or that a customer lost 200.00 dollars and they may have asked Panera Manager to let them know if anyone turns it in....
Might be worth a phone call simply to ask if anyone was missing any money,,,and NOT tell them the amount that you found.....
Just a thought....
Pray....God will tell you what to do...
Maybe it IS for YOU!
Katie- Who are you calling Jessica? This is Sgt. Fred Ruthers of the Conroe PD. Calling me a female name is making a defamatory statement against an officer in uniform. Do you know how many years you could spend in jail for that!?
Or N8palm..........
snot me...I"m too lazy to go into creating a whole new name just for that
Jennifer, glad for you on the $200!
soooo, news doesn't make too quick up to WA...
is it permissible to share on here??
: )
FRIST!
Life , Healing, Peace, Favor, $$$,
PEACE...
:0)
Just incase this Blog is really really slow today.....i will go ahead and call it....
LAST!
ok, what's the news jennifer that Crhryschtal is tee heeing about???
HEALING FOR JESS'S INSIDES AND HORMONES IN the powerful NAME of JESUS... Lord we place her in your hands... and place our trust in YOU...
Praying!
Where did Richy interview at yesterday? What kinda job is he going for? Anyone know?
i know NOTHIN!
hannah said she hasn't talked to them either, so she doesn't know...
oh, it's a public speaking job, says Hannah... for a company in this area... they'll tell you, i'm sure, if he gets it...
Jennifer
Are the questions I am hearing at my house have some sort of validation?
Out with it!
About you and someone else?....
oh, that's so cool. Good choice. I am glad for you. The Velazquez girls are very excited for you.
Except for Heather she is at work watching Julie Davis' kids today. She will be glad later.
richy interviewed at simplify...
tis true
I wasn't sure if they wanted it posted all over the internet. I heard daniel and he talking about it(in the open, and very loudly) on tuesday. I wasn't snooping. But it being a public speaking job...would make sense. I was told they aren't hiring for their actual office guys untill after the first of the year.
I have to admit I was kinda bummed when I heard he had an interview there...I submitted my resume weeks ago...and it was a good resume, and I have lots of computer experience. TONS! But it's just jealousy, something I'll get over.
Sin is gross isn't it? So unattractive...
jennifer,
you know i hear updates almost every day.
i smile a lot.
=)
=)
=)
=)
=)
=)
VERY exciting
and glad it's going VERY slowly
I have good ears, but can't hear the chatter all the way in TX. Who's the suitor? (if you don't mind)
And, thanks everyone for the R1 interview info.
aww..
yay!
she's not ashamed! no way!
=)
TELL THE WORLD!!!!
.....just jokin'
congrats! Derek told me too..a week ago, I think...maybe it was like...two days ago, I don't remember
so...
if anyone didn't know...
I'm planning on going to Thailand in January with the Crouses. I am in DESPERATE need of help with the funds. If there is any way anyone could help, get in touch with me! I'll do work for it if thats what you'd rather do. I just need the money, and need it quick!
Something like $1100 really really soon!
This is a trip to further the kingdom! Teaching and preparing believers in other nations!
Is the pricing accurate MPC?
Arberto Says:
News Flash! … … … GOD IS REAL!
Everyone that has an ear to hear knows that we are on the edge of some real breakthrough here. You can feel the pressure and the Spirits desire for breakthrough. God is waiting for our response.
"Yet even now," declares the LORD, "Return to Me with all your heart, And with fasting, weeping and mourning; And rend your heart and not your garments" Now return to the LORD your God, For He is gracious and compassionate, Slow to anger, abounding in lovingkindness And relenting of evil" Joel 2:12-13
Friday December 8th, I am moving some furniture and opening up my living room. This is an invite to join me and a few others in seeking to contact the supernatural entity, the substance of the Living God, the GOD who answers by FIRE! God who longs to reveal Himself to His creation, His sons. God the Father, God the Spirit, and His Son the bridegroom King. Jesus Christ… GOD
We must know Him! We cannot go on any longer or survive the years ahead of us unless we repent and become rooted and grounded in His love in a real relationship and in real communion with the living God. I am believing God for breakthrough. Breakthrough that will start with us and spread throughout MCF and Montgomery County. I believe for the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, for transforming power from on High.
Logistics:
My House 7 or 8'o clock. - Till AM (can stay the night if we go all night)
Guys only. Invite other guy believers if you want.
Bring and instrument, Bring a pillow, Bring a bible
We will be seeking in song, devotional prayer, intercession and whatever else that draws Him. You know, what the angels like. Worship!
Come after RG if you are there. (Please do not knock. Just open the door quietly and come in.)
Would someone please forward this to Jacob Mathews and others that I don’t have email for?
GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU! In His great Mercy, Rob
Day 713-466-2991
Night 281-627-3707
Jennifer- Sorry for the silence, I was very busy at work and totally forgot about the blog. I just got home and realized my silence could've been taken as negative.
If this is God's will, then I am very happy for both of you. That's good that you're taking it slow and mindful of protecting the children. I'll be praying for both of you to hear from the Lord.
JENNIFER......You have two girls right? You three look so good on your pic!
yes sir $1100 a piece if the cost of the flights round-trip
LORD, you know the need and have already provided... Spirit, lead and move and annoint and prepare...
amen
guten noggin..
Nathan.....why not send out a letter asking for support?
It is a good time of year to ask for sponsor. People will be able to put it on this years taxes.
Did I email you my plea for help for Mercy and Madi and Mexico?
Something like that........emailed and real mail......
:0)
Post a Comment