Toby is sick. Sheesh. He's all snorky and grumpy... poor baby.
So here comes the mommy guilt... not about letting him eat a popsicle off the kitchen floor... that was after he was already sick, okay?
*WARNING- breastfeeding talk* No, this is the not-breastfeeding mommy guilt. I weaned Toby a month or so ago... the pregnancy was affecting my supply a lot, and the poor kid was hungry. And I miss nursing him. It was one of my favorite things.... But also, in the month and a half on formula, he has pretty much been sick the whole time, on and off. Thus, mommy guilt.
I made an apple pie last night. It was rockin. I think I shall have some for breakfast.
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
pobresito...
frist
wow...we have slow blog these days.
untill everyone gets home from work at least
Hey Jess...stop beating yourself up. You know I'm a huge advocate of bf, but...I bf Nate for only 4 months and Sammy for 14 months. Nate is the healthiest kid...Sammy is the one that is almost always snotty and snorky. And Lucas is the one who got croup (while bf) the other week. Go figure.
I know bf has enormous benefits lasting into adulthood, but the fact is -- kids get sick even if we bf till they are 5 and spray everything they touch with that Clorox stuff. It happens. Nursing Toby for as long as you did was awesome and gave him what he needed. Now QMC needs you. God will take care of the rest. Take some extra time to snuggle with Toby and live guilt free knowing that you are a GREAT mom.
mmm - cheetoes for supper - i just got home from work...
i know you all are at RADREV. know there are good things going on there...
see you all another time...
and if not tonight...(papa jc and J will be hogging the computer)
semi-lsta
and yes, Jess... do not worry... let guilt glide away...
everything will turn out...
what formula is ToeBee on? is it possible he needs a different kind? or vitamin supplements? they say Vit A and C help alot with respiratory system and teething and all the mucous membranes... even help teeth come in more easily... you know those little dropper bottles of vitamins the pediatricians give out??? is he on vits?
pcRN
Chuck was breastfed........
Rob and Rich for 3 or 4 months....
I always thought that breast fed babies grew taller and that it was all my fault that Rich and Rob stopped at 6 ft.
last!
this clock is way off...
well, by 7 minutes...
OK...last, and least :(
fer sure LTSA
OK, FTIRS.
Felt really weird at RadRev tonight...like, "who is that band that is up there worshipping God?"
I haven't watched Radiant from the seats for over year, now.
Gooten-nagen.
hmm...it was kidna weird being on stage with you in the seats...the Lord is doing lots of works...in people...in ministries. He's leading people different places like crazy!
LORD BE THE LORD OF OUR LIVES
LORD USE US AS INSTRUMENTS OF YOUR PEACE AND LEAD US IN THE WAY Y O U WANT US TO GO
WE ALL LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS
Post a Comment