Monday, November 27, 2006

Top o the marnin

Well, Richy's off to his second interview/meeting... I took a picture of him but the elusive camera cable...

Toby's 11 months tomorrow... wow.
I am still having contractions, laying down... if they aren't affecting anything, then I don't care. I just have to find out if they are affecting anything.

Ah, blank head. Sorry for the boring-ness.





















*Update*
He got the job! Hallelujah...

13 comments:

jess said...

Yep, the doc is back... but I am scheduled to see her NEXT weds, and I think I'll just wait...

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Praise God!

Yipppeeeeeeee!


I am so proud of you!

jess said...

He will be working at Simplify...
it's so God because he was praying for a way to pray me through this difficult part of my pregnancy... but we have to pay bills, you know?
So (without him telling them that) they say they want him to start in December for 2 days a week and then go full time in January... perfect, God-ordained timing

BethC said...

You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands; you shall be happy, and it shall be well with you.

The Bible

BethC said...

I am soooooo happy for you guys!
excellent opportunity!
love

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Its ok Katey....I do not know either....I am sure it has something to do with computers.

It is a wonderful opportunity for R1..God is so kewl......He knows what we need before we even ask HIM.

Man o Man ......

How perfect.......GEEZE........

Gee Whiz....I am amazed.....I forget how awesome God is.....HOW can I ever forget how AWESOME God is?

Mama PC said...

hello!

BASSicallyN8 said...

slat

Mama PC said...

boring blog, huh, jess???

congrats on the new job...
God always provides.... He's good that way...

We're trying to decide what to do for Christmas this year... at first we were talking about not doing the tree thing (at least me and Hannah were talking)

but... hey - if you have a Christmas tree every year for 25 years in your house... what's it saying if one year you just say "no"...

so, we're re evaluating... and putting out a vote here in our home of what we should do...

we've talked about making a Cardboard Tree - 3 planes - from Refrigerator Boxes...

We've always tried to focus on spiritual things at this time of year... and have ormaments that reflect God's love and gifts...

Wonder what it will be like THIS year???

Lord, Your Will Be Done

Amen

Mama PC said...

nope, i'm

T A S L

Mama PC said...

N8 - hannah tells me aNila is quite the cute little girl and has a way with words....

i was reminding Hannah of when J was born....

my mom brought hannah up to the hospital to see the new baby in the nursery...

the first thing hannah said when she saw all the isolettes in the nursery at the hospital was
"were all those babies in mommy's tummy"? she was 3 years old - white blonde hair... huge eyes....

she really thought all those babies were ours!

Mama PC said...

ok - where IS everyone???

is viking grandma on one of her TRIPS again???

haven't heard from the pacific northwest in a while. too much turkey... either that, or they fell off while snowboarding...

napalm must be fasting the internet...

anybody out there???

jess, you're on the couch, i hope... hannah said you look good and seem at peace... good... we are all praying for you and the little one's safety and plumpness...

i'm off to work....

much blessing to all... whether you see this or not...

:-)