Very, very soon here I will be having some blueberry muffins and bacon... one of Richy's specialties.... mmmmm
Yesterday was a pretty good day... I had contractions, but it seems like maybe fewer. I think I was being stricter about laying down though, too.
And I have been sleeping like a Chevy, man... this morning, the phone rang and woke up me and Toby. And you, phone caller, whoever you are...
and now, to dine. Good day.
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
24 comments:
AH! THE BLOG! My splinternet was down all day yesterday. LAME-0.
but I did get to watch a neat flick...Sgt. York...or something like that.
Circa 1942 or...maybe later because of the war.
I dunno.
frist
good morning.
jennifer, my thanksgiving was lovely, and i'm now fighting off my niece's cold, but it was worth it. i got to spend a lot of time with james' family, etc., and i never had to shorten our time so i could leave for work. that was nice. =)
that' just makes Christmas longer, right? =)
thanksgiving...was interesting.
A fun trip to Austin to see the Ag's beat the hell outta t.u.
:D
you betcha!
WHOOP!
Raised in the great state of Texas..in the county of Brazos...City of College Station
closest place to heaven, this side of the supernatural
nah....
there's just the Spirit of Aggieland on me
well, I'm not opposed to it...more indifferent now. It's something I'd like to try, but right now I have bigger fish to fry
mmm...fish
maybe I'll be a vegetarian who eats fish...I love fish
turkey...I don't really like it
I eat it because it's tradition.
Now my G-Dad makes a MEAN peanut butter ham...it's to DIE for.
bing cherry jello...
pickled okra
giblet dressing...with lots of cranberry sauce
a HOMEMADE pumpkin pie...not the storebought. They taste funny.
sweet taters with marshmallows on top...roasted of course. green bean casserole.
really, everything at thanksgiving except for the turkey I enjoy
what exactly does that mean?
peanut butter ham??????
personally, i'm pro-marshamallo and anti-sweet potato
i know. please don't hate me; my husband still has issues about this.
=)
peanut butter ham
a recipie my G-Dad brought back from service in WWII in the Marines. A Navy cook he befriended when on tour of duty in the south pacific said I'd like to give you something to remember me by. He gave him the recipie.
Peanut Butter
A Dry Cured Ham
a hint of worshteshire
I dont' know the whole recipie...
but it's really good
hey crystal
did you get my message just now?
Never mind C I saw your answer...
I am having lots of contractions... think I'll be going on Terbutaline today...
sigh
Jimmy Stewart was in Sgt York.....
He was so so skinny...
Need recipe for Peanut Butter HAM.
Gary Cooper or Jimmy Stewart?
MOG said that they stopped
praise GOD!
Peace Peace and more PEACE....
Tonights message was better than any other message....almost....but it was dad gum good....
How do you decide which ones get on the internet and which ones do not?
Did the night that Rob did the offering and you preach make it?
Hope so......that was dad gum good too....
Jeg elsker dig!
Where is Radiant link on sidebar?
Wanna see what preaching has made it......
O yea.....www.radiantworship.com
I am so glad that it wasnt ME who called this morning!
I would be grounded for waking up the Tobe....not to mention MOMMY!
guten nacht...
keep jpeg in prayer... good things are about to happen... the Lord is our deliverer...
pray
jess - you sleeping...
ring ring....
ring ring.....
ring ring.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WHACK!!!
The sun is up .....She is probably awake anyway....huh?
These young peeps can sleep all morning...
Have a fantastic Wednesday everyone!
Everything we do should be worship to the Lord.
I want to challenge myself to make everything worship TODAY!
Post a Comment