Tuesday, September 27, 2005

appointment today...

I'll update later...

Is everybody back yet from Rita?



UPDATE
Everything looks good! Praise God! I have an additional appt next week to start having this test (fetal fibronectin) that should show if I'm at risk for delivery in the following 2 weeks... whatever. I'll do what they tell me, but the real report I'm listening to is Jesus...

On the way home, my weekly special treat of fast food in the car... Taco Bell today... act in haste repent at leisure, as they say.
The problem with 7 layer burritos: well, first; rice. There's too much rice. I just get a 6 layer. But even then, unless you have a skilled fast food employee like many of my nieces and nephews... there's the glop problem. It should (in a perfect world) be evenly layered ingredients... but nooooo. First, 3 inches of lettuce and beans, then at the very bottom cheese followed by sour cream and "guac". oh , and I guess they count tomatoes as a layer... up with the lettuce/bean combo.
by the time you get to the "guac" layer, you are too ill to finish. It's a sad thing.

68 comments:

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I am back today and hitting the library at 4:15p today.

I am bushed from the 52 hours work, I am not up to par yet at all.


I rested all day yesterday and I still feel tired.

How are ya'll?

Anonymous said...

All things good at the house. Thinking about going to Taipei for lunch...General Tso Kitten. ;)

kg

BethC said...

i can only pop in for a sec...just say hi, and glad all the reports from MCF folks/fam is good so far from rita..

BethC said...

i am so sic of hearing bout rats...

BethC said...

really, did rita scare off anom...?

BethC said...

rearrange the letters of "Katrina"...and you get

"rita kan"

BethC said...

prayer is powerful....even when the power goes off....
and sweat is powerful when the AC goes off.....
sweat and prayer....
and then visit the library and then go for a swim, and then
start all over again...

BethC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BethC said...

i'm sure someone will talk to me later....peace

Georgia said...

Bether,
I thought you might like these;
Here are the Ben Franklin quotes for the day;

All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable, those that are movable, and those that move.

All wars are follies, very expensive and very mischievous ones.


Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Applause waits on success.

At twenty years of age the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment.

Georgia said...

KG
Did you read fridays or saturdays postings and see what happened to Ratking. He is gone. Michael put him in identity therapy. He is offering it to anyone else on the blog who is suffering from identity loss.

His number is 1-800-Who am I
The website is compulsiveblogliars.com

BethC said...

rita and rat similiar
i caught up on previous blogs and read ben's quotes...all profound...
time is runnin' out on puter...gotta blaze a trail....for real in this heat....did you guys read the story about the Aussie that had a massive buildup of static electricity in his coat and he would cause fires to erupt in public places...and such

BethC said...

peace love and the beaver cleavers

Georgia said...

That is really cool, where is that story?

jess said...

Later, I'll post how to check yourself for prostate cancer. It's really interesting....

Georgia said...

Very interesting Dr. Julie.

Georgia said...

Is there any way that you would spare us the prostrate demonstration?

jess said...

well, it looks like rob...

jess said...

kg does appear to live and work up in the witlands.

Georgia said...

Do you know who KG is?

jess said...

nope.

Georgia said...

Richy, if you keep this up, everyone is going to think Rob is you in person again.

Georgia said...

Ask me

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Rob and Rich do look alot alike but NOT that much!

Georgia said...

Ok, Viking Granny clear this one up for us. Is that last picture Rob or Richy?

jess said...

Ok, You guys caught me - Richy

jess said...

Every now and then rob tries to hug me and says "oh, sorry, I thought you were stef"

jess said...

you'll be happy to know my cervix is fine, daniel

Georgia said...

Poor Daniel
I think we scared him into next week.

jess said...

where's mama today?

jess said...

so who is that in the picture?

jess said...

richy's avatar

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Hey Jess, Have you gone to the library yet?

Georgia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Viking Granny!!!! said...

O that picture is Robert.....look at the mouth. Robert and Richy have different expressions.

Georgia said...

What is going on at the library? Or is this just normal reading stuff?

Georgia said...

Kg
Did you go to Taipei for lunch?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Very exciting stuff Georgia, Pickin up books that have been "ill", and dropping off books that have been read.

Sorry you have to miss it.

jess said...

i have not been to the library yet. See, I'm on bedrest for a complicated pregnancy.

jess said...

just got my shot. ow

Georgia said...

What do you mean by books that have been ill?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Oww Poor baby, I am so glad that you got your shot but I am sorry that you hurt baby.

Viking Granny!!!! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Viking Granny!!!! said...

Ill is another term for sick....not feeling well......not quite up to par.

Viking Granny!!!! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Viking Granny!!!! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Viking Granny!!!! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Viking Granny!!!! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Viking Granny!!!! said...

Richy said that ya'll might stop by the library on your way home from the doctor today smarty pants.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

inner library loan on the books from other local libraries.

Jessica finds the ones that she really wants to read and they send them to our local branch and they call it inner library loan. (ill)

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I am getting off of work and headed to the library.

I have not had enough sleep in weeks and I am feeling alittle silly.

Love ya'll

Anonymous said...

Febble attempts to discover my identity will only result in more kitty carnage.

In lew of this treat I wish to feed my own fire. You can find me found where things aren't new but knew.

kg

jess said...

hmmm.... will you answer questions?

jess said...

like, is your name MATT?

Anonymous said...

As the host of this blog I would hope that you read all the blogs that have been posted. Please review your kg history before exhausting my patience with your less than humorous antics. no

kg

jess said...

It's amazing to me that people can't tell us apart. Especially when it's my own mother. How humiliating. I'm way better looking - Richy

Josh said...

Yo, yo, yo!

Josharoo here representing for the Pacific Northwest. I know I’ve been missed here is the blogosphere. We’re glad to hear everyone was safe from Rita Burrita! My parents stayed Friday night with Jeremy and Meredith and went home Saturday afternoon to no damage.

We went to a camp fire / hang out / eat hot dogs thing at a friends Friday night. I got to meet a guy named JR that had just given his life to Christ the prior Sunday at his mother in-laws’ house (imagine that!). We talked off to the side for over 30 minutes about what God is doing in his life, mercy, and life. I got to encourage him a lot… it was great! He really enjoyed talking with me, so we plan to get together with him and his wife and to know them more (Shannon has met his wife before).

Saturday was rockin’ at the TobyMac concert with Tait and Kevin Max. K Max’s solo stuff isn’t our favorite (we went and got food while he was on). Tait was really good, but TobyMac…. was awesome! I think it was the best concert I’ve been to (besides Radiant, of course). TobyMac’s show and ministry was just great! It was also the first time the 3 DC Talker’s had been together for a concert in over 3 years, so after TobyMac was done, the crowd started yelling “DC Talk, DC Talk,…”. They came out together and did a very rocking version of “In The Light” and “Jesus Freak”. It was great!

jess said...

There are many males, but men are few. kg

Why do you require a luxury that you yourself are unwilling to give (i.g. "anonymous")? I am the one that works green and lives pink.

kg
your head is a beautiful piece of work...kg



The ratking sound like a smooth piece of sharp cheese. He is high on my list of prospects. Domestic Cats are a result of the fall. kg

--
I thought that Ratface was a pretty mocho guy...but now it seems to me like Ratface is more of a scared little girl. Cats are weakening, draining, unloyal, selfish creatures. And have truely brought out the weakness in Ratface (a female).

kg

ratface"...enough said.

kg

booyah, anon is crackin the whip now.

kg

hair is useless, ratface is known, rita will spare us, buns are good without seeds, biscuits are hard to ruin, if beating your wife works then i'll stay single, and richy sounds like a real dreamboat. what is a dreamboat?

kg

Georgia said...

When I read this comment by Kg, I hear the voice of James Earl Jones.

Josh said...

I'm not so sure about deducting that KG is a female.

I have a question for KG:
Does the initials "KG" 1) have anything to do with your name 2) if not, does it give any hint into who you are, or are they random?

Anonymous said...

uh?

Georgia said...

Come on, guys, Kg thinks like a male. Dont yall see that. No woman says;

As the host of this blog I would hope that you read all the blogs that have been posted. Please review your kg history before exhausting my patience with your less than humorous antics. no

This is NOT a female.

I just spoke to Layla on the phone she is at work and distraught over a piggish christian customer.

Josh said...

I was thinking that Georgia, but didn’t want to get the ladies raging at me. It’s better coming from you. = )

jess said...

this is where i thought female:

"if beating your wife works then i'll stay single,"

at least single...

Anonymous said...

"HEY,WHO YOU CALLIN' A KITTY,KroGer?"(F.B.T.)

Georgia said...

Hey, let's give Kg the "have you ever met Josh test"

jess said...

aww.... poor itty wobby has to hide from mean old stephanie...


you look pretty hot in that picture

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Robert, your mother knows the difference.

I just thought I should be quiet so you could see who else knows.

Hey Great Pic by the way.

Baby, I know of a time when a loaf of bread hit you up side the head.....is there more?

Bread can be very painful.