Mili had her baby last Monday. Little boy named Owen Alexander Lopez @7:09 pm. He weighed 7lbs 12.5 oz and is 21 .4 in. long! He has dark black hair and lots of it! Very pale skin and light eyes.. he looks alot like Millie when she was born but has his Dads mouth and chin. I missed it. According to Tracy all is fine with Mili and Carlos and little Owen.
9 comments:
Oh, what a beautiful interpretive dance, I guess that one should be called the "Woody" Since he likes to say"Reach for the skies!"
The last time I pulled Woody's string he said"We're all counting on you,Mr.Potato-head!"(BOB)
I'm sorry you got called Mr Potato Head. Maybe you should work out more often
Jess
Will you be able to be with us when Kai is born, or will you have to be in bed?
How close are we to Kai's big day?
C3 called me, he said his life was full of too much excitement. I thought that he meant that being a rock star was all exciting and stuff.
He was being sarcastic.
He works at minute maid park
He says its really boring.
it is already another monumental MONDAY in Denmark.
Yippee
does this mean we are at 18?
Jeg elsker dig!
I want to go when Kai is born... just have to see how I'm doing. Hopefully he'll be born on a Tuesday so I'm already in the Woodlands at the doctor.
I have heard it said that contractions can be contagious.
Just FYI
VikGran
Mili had her baby last Monday. Little boy named Owen Alexander Lopez @7:09 pm. He weighed 7lbs 12.5 oz and is 21 .4 in. long!
He has dark black hair and lots of it! Very pale skin and light eyes..
he looks alot like Millie when she was born but has his Dads mouth and
chin. I missed it. According to Tracy all is fine with Mili and Carlos and little Owen.
Wide awake Viking Granny
Post a Comment