I dont know that ratking is matt. I dont think you can trust this persons info. Like the guitar thing. I mean he wears a tail and ears and dresses up like Elvis. I think this guy is going to be hard to pin down. Look at his picture. That guy looks familiar. He is somebody.
Wow, now it is 102 degrees. My girls want to evacuate. I am hearing that the drive is like 8 hours from houston to huntsville, Wow, and I hear there is no gas out there. Iknow that there is no bread. I would run out of gas waiting to move on the freeway.
I dont know maybe it IS Matt after all. I mean he did play guitar with Daniel this weekend. Could be. I just dont trust this ratking to be telling the truth. After all some of his stories are really out there. I mean I dont know anybody who eats behind La Palma
23 comments:
does our infamous RK have something to do with this storm?
or is it just the President
i didn't send you an email..
Who is RATKING?
Did ya'll figure that out yet?
Am I the last to know?
I know who rk is... that individual has chosen to remain anonymous... like any slimy old schmo would
julie you vile betrayer.
just for that i won't have any rootbeer
anonymous...like any scumsucking piece of human rat filth would...
OOops! that was not supposed to say ratking- Daniel
I dont know that ratking is matt. I dont think you can trust this persons info. Like the guitar thing. I mean he wears a tail and ears and dresses up like Elvis. I think this guy is going to be hard to pin down.
Look at his picture. That guy looks familiar. He is somebody.
Wow, now it is 102 degrees. My girls want to evacuate. I am hearing that the drive is like 8 hours from houston to huntsville, Wow, and I hear there is no gas out there. Iknow that there is no bread. I would run out of gas waiting to move on the freeway.
Where is kg today?
guitar, eh?
Like this?
or more like SO?
maybe more
like...
or
this?
hmmm
definitely not that last one.
last link doesnt work Jess.
try again
i mean this?
A co-worker came from Sawdust rd to the general mont co area kinda close to Conroe and it took 3 hours.
Undisclosed location and all.
Traffic is literally standing still
I am very excited about all of my babies being safe and sound and even my Enoch.
Ratking Daniel or MATT?
I dont know maybe it IS Matt after all. I mean he did play guitar with Daniel this weekend. Could be.
I just dont trust this ratking to be telling the truth. After all some of his stories are really out there. I mean I dont know anybody who eats behind La Palma
How many people are staying at home?
Pastor Mike has suggested that we ALL leave the area as soon as tomorrow.
I am staying in the AREA
And I know that Julies folks are staying at her job, and Chuck and Julie and the kids don't know where to go.
Robert and Steph are going to be in the AREA in Spring and Rich and Jess will be in the AREA in Security. I will be at my job in the AREA.........
IS EVERYONE ELSE LEAVING?
actually, we're leaving too.
going to stay with friends in Shreveport
Dad gummit!
Well Actually I am glad that you are leaving the AREA.
I am not so sure about Louisiana though.
Chuck and Julie and the kiddos are coming up to stay at the Shelter.
Post a Comment