in which i reveal that i still don't have peach cobbler, or any
reasonable hope of gaining some...
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
even more untitled
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is now the Yablonski archives! The new blog site is here
in which i reveal that i still don't have peach cobbler, or any
reasonable hope of gaining some...
29 comments:
alas... she is lost to the salt mines...
kg does not appear to post on weekends, by my measure...
i have one idea...
kg: when you say you live pink... is that a train?
like... so there's this train
How about SARA LEE Peach Cobbler?
I know that it is in no comparison to yo mama's but I am hittin HEB on my way..........
vg-
how bout some double stuf oreos?
You got it.......see ya in 40....
:0)
She may end up with both, who knows.......
If the Angels don't hide my car
may the angels warn you that i am in the mood for strawberry blue bell... and Godspeed
Anyone have a guess on what women have 5 more of than men, on average?
Years on thier life span-Layla
layla! you go, girl...
maybe it's 5 times the brainpower
I do miss Blue Bell up here. I did, however have some pretty good cookies n’ cream last night that was a good 2nd to Blue Bell.
Answer is not shoes (as if it would only be 5 more pairs) or years of life.
Is this something physical?
It was five more of something, not five times something, although brainpower may be right in some cases, but not for this answer.
What! Only 3 guesses and Georgia is already asking for a hint…. where’s that woman brainpower that’s being touted?
Yummy strawberry double stuffed oreos!
Well we are running a gamut from angelic visits to ribs, I need some kind of help here.
welcome, ratface
Yo Daniel, what do you think woman have five more of than men? This should be interesting.
I was thinking that oreo should make a strawberry double stuffed cookie. Wow!
Headaches per week?
5 more suitcases
don't you have internet at home? how could you wait in such suspense??
Answer coming….
I realize that riddles with no answer can be frustrating so here is some help. The riddle is my age, but the answer is not 28.
kg
Right after I asked Daniel what he thought, I noticed that Julie got the answer, then I had to step away from my desk and just got back. The answer is:
Credit cards
Crazy, I can’t even imagine having 5 credit cards. Way to go Julie!
thanks for clearing that up, kg
IS your age 19?
So, everyone’s gone? I’m at work till 5:00 today (7:00 for the CST) if anyone is up for chatting.
sorry josh... we're all in a superior time zone
Post a Comment