Friday, September 30, 2005

expanding

and maybe it's time for some peach cobbler

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pregnant too

Georgia said...

Oh, so now we got dogs on the blog?

Josh said...

Ya know, instead of using used toilet paper for a craft, I was just in the think tank and thought about a better idea. I could get used toilet seat protectors and make Christmas wreaths with them. You can pre-order yours today.

Back to work…

Anonymous said...

I know Ben Nichols, but not how you think I might know him.

kg

jess said...

ok kg... what about "how now brown cow?"
anything?

jess said...

josh
yeah, you should probably premake a thousand or so because they will be BIG

jess said...

thumper! how do you have internet access if you're outside eating trash?

Josh said...

I wish I could pre-make a thousand to get ready for the holiday rush, but I can only accumulate 2 – 3 per day, so I think it will be more of a collectors or novelty item.

jess said...

too bad, josh. cause kg already said it would order 4 or 5 hundred for a party

Georgia said...

Oh man, Jen, are yall going to spend the whole weekend there?

Georgia said...

Well at least yall have somewhere to go. Some people dont have that.

Anonymous said...

huh?
(chicken bone hanging out of his mouth)

jess said...

curiouser and curiouser... guess old K(razy) G(uts) will remain mysterious o'er the weekend

Josh said...

KG wants 4 or 5 hundred, WOW!

I think I’ll eat non-stop between now and Thanksgiving and see how many I can come up with for the start of the holiday shopping.

jess said...

yeah, and maybe you could ask co-workers to donate

jess said...

later jennifer

Shannon2-24 said...

which Jennifer is that..?
Bairfield?
Reichert?
or another?

Josh said...

I think it's John and Pat Terry's daughter.

Josh said...

Hey, what are you doing on here!

I’ll be off in 12 minutes; you should be slaving over the stove!

Shannon2-24 said...

Hee hee
You're such a kidder...
You mean 'friending' over the stove.. we're closer than slave/master!

Josh helps me a lot with dinner, he's very appreciated!!! & needed when I'm in pain or tired. ; )