Thursday, September 29, 2005

galore

Last night, my mom picked up on my VERY subtle hints here yesterday and
delivered some peach cobbler. I had a massive helping and now feel
capable of at least 4 and a half more months of pregnancy.
Eva brought ice cream and cookies, and Richy brought an assortment of
candy bars. I might be busy for a while. But no, I don't need any help,
thanks.

This is Leah's new due date. Let's all pray that this is the big day,
because she's getting ornery, threatening people's dessert and whatnot.

I feel good. No contractions yesterday, and just generally at peace.
YAY!

119 comments:

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Yaaaa

Yo Mama is wonderful. Now you have everything you need for your sweet tooth except a variety of different chocolates.

I will see you at the regular time.

Call or email any weekend needs. I wont be going to town again until Monday.

I love you, my little spoiled one.

:0)

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I just read yesterday info....I am picking up Strawberry Blue Bell. Is that Strawberry cream, Vanilla with Strawberry or what?

What other items does my little princess need to make her weekend more enjoyable?

jess said...

I have settled quite comfortably with my cookies and cream... no longer need strawberry. But thanks!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Okee Dokee Shmokee!

:0)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you are doing ok, and have peach cobbler to sattisfy your sweet tooth. Miss you much.
Raina

Raina said...

very interesting daniel.

Josh said...

Good Morning!

Just checking in. Not much happening here, Boeing’s 18,000 machinists that have been on strike for a month vote on a new contract proposal today. It’s expected to be accepted, which is a really good thing for the company.

You can sample David Crowder Band’s and Rita Springer’s new albums at these links. We purchased the downloads of both last night, they are really good! I’m listening to David Crowder while I work and it’s hard to keep my business like composure, wise I could dance. Good tracks are “He is Our King” and “You Are My Joy”. Enjoy.


Cool word there, Daniel.

BethC said...

cooolll or hhhhooottt

BethC said...

rita

katrina...rearrange the letters
(rita kan)

BethC said...

i still do not crave ice cream
John and I were amazed that neither of us like ice cream BUT will make exceptions ONLY for ROCKY ROAD...

BethC said...

does everybody know their
blood-type?

BethC said...

eat according to your blood-type

Anonymous said...

what do you mean by eat according to your blood type?

Raina said...

lol. I have never heard of the blood type diet either.

BethC said...

there is a book...seems important...i'm o+
meat-eater...lots of protein
i used to avoid protein b/c i thought it was yuck...but now i realize it helps me stay energized and such

BethC said...

hey, u really can learn stuff on a blog

BethC said...

anom, reveal your identity before any more info can be given

Raina said...

interesting. i guess i eating according to that diet plan then. lol

Raina said...

i was anon for a little bit but i signed my name at the end. the second anon post is not mine.

BethC said...

where does everybody work?
what occupation?
daniel?
raina?
josh?
robert c?
julie?
anom?
others?

Raina said...

Right now I work at a pizza place in oklahoma at night so i can be with Hannah during the day. but I am accepting a full time position in the school system so Hannah will be going into daycare shortly.

Josh said...

And He set me on fire, and I am burning alive,

Well there’s breathe in my lungs, I am comin’ undone

And I can not hold it in!

You are my joy, You are my joy, You are my joy, You are my jooooooyyyy!

BethC said...

great raina...how old is hannah?
how did ya'll end up in OK?
husband's job?

No, this is not an inquisition...i'm just terribly curious

Raina said...

Hannah will be 1 next month. My exhusband and I moved up here when my parents did. We followed them. We moved from Conroe to oklahoma. We use to go to CTK.

BethC said...

IKON office stuff
how many offices are there?
how long u been with em?
what do you like bout it?
how did you get hooked up with the co.?

BethC said...

raina,
exhusband?
parents moved to Ok?
of course, i remember you and your fam...i didn't know where you guys were

Raina said...

yes we split up this year.

BethC said...

i do research analysis in my spare time

BethC said...

sorry to hear

Raina said...

its ok. Doing well now.

Josh said...

Company: The Boeing Company, Commercial Airline Division (Everett, WA)

Position: Human Resources Specialist (on a contract assignment, hopping for something permanent to open up.)

BethC said...

yikes, i gotta get outta here
i have stuff to get done...

Raina said...

ok have a good day

BethC said...

H R specialist...always h r or is this somethin new?

BethC said...

i will check back later to get all the occupational title info....

Josh said...

I was just wondering this morning where Daniel is working.

Daniel / Julie?

Anonymous said...

But what do you do there Julie?-Georgia (at school)

Raina said...

how old are they now?

Anonymous said...

oh I see it now, sorry_G

Anonymous said...

O.K. THIS IS MY THIRD & FINAL TIME TO POST THIS. I KEPT DOING SOMETHING WRONG, WHO KNOWS WHAT, I'M STILL PRETTY BACKWARDS WHEN IT COMES TO COMPUTERS! I WAS TRYING TO WARN YOU JESS ABOUT TO MANY SWEETS WHILE YOU'RE STILL ON BEDREST. SUGAR IS A STIMULANT AND IF YOU KEEP EATING IT AT THIS RATE YOU'LL END UP SO HYPER YOU'LL BE SHREDDING YOUR BEDSHEETS WITH YOUR FINGERNAILS AND THAT WILL REALLY MESS UP YOUR MANICURE!

Anonymous said...

We are supposed to be on a diet. Mike had to get a bank account yesterday so I was going to slip into wm and get some strawberry ice cream and oreos. But before we got in the door. Mike started saying" You know that sugar is going to be calling your name." I said =" I know" He kept me right with him the whole time. Darn! He learned too much about me in 27 years,-G

Raina said...

cool

Anonymous said...

Watch out for that manicure!-G

Raina said...

lol so true

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately he needed me there! Man, I should have been more sneaky I guess, What can I say, the guy is on to me.-G

Raina said...

most guys do.

Anonymous said...

Im not very good at lying so it would have gone like this
I have an errand to run, I will be right back
Where are you going
I.. dont.. know...
Where are you really going
the.. Stone cold creamery....

Total bust, no ice cream for me!- I would have been at the bank and total supervision the whole night.-G

Raina said...

i smile when i lie. Dead give away!!!

Raina said...

AAHh the joys of being with someone. Now i lie to myself. No i wont eat that. I do it anyways. lol

Raina said...

Amazingly I have lost weight like that.

Josh said...

Now, are we advocating “spousal secrets” (i.e. - deception)?

Raina said...

ok have fun. no just ratting on ourselves i think.

jess said...

hmmm.... i have been kinda antsy today. maybe terri's on to something!

welcome raina... sorry to hear about you and A...

josh's occupation: you mean besides the 4 hours a day he spends on his hair and nails??

Anonymous said...

Isn't lying just as big a sin as say . . .do not steal, or even do not murder? I don't understand all this what is sinful and what is not.

JPT

jess said...

i want that new David Crowder... think I'm getting it for my feliz cumpleanos

Raina said...

I like to go by the golden rul "treat others the way you want to be treated."

Anonymous said...

i am surfing thru the blogs & saw this one. It's interesting.

JPT

Raina said...

its ok. it was his choice and I know that God has awesome plans for me and Hannah

Anonymous said...

so if deception is a better word for lying, what is the difference? I just looking for answers.

JPT

Raina said...

lol

jess said...

welcome JPT,
yeah... sin is sin... some sin has harsher consequences, but it's all sin in God's eyes...

however, what we're talking about is sneaking ice cream... which in all reality our spouses are aware of...

not minimalizing sin, just clarifying this particular "deception"

Raina said...

i dont think there is a difference. they are both the same to me. my mom always says that deceptions is the omittion of the truth. and lying is when you tell a lie.

jess said...

howver, because i'm on bedrest and waiting out this pregnancy, i'd rather keep this blog on the lighter side, theologically...

Raina said...

How are you feeling jess?

jess said...

josh- emailed you

jess said...

good... one contraction today which is a bummer but feeling good now..

Raina said...

good,

Raina said...

who is bethers?

jess said...

Beth Chavez (do you know her as Beth Allen?)

Raina said...

i was still there when they got married, i just didnt know which beth it was.

Raina said...

Well i think i will check in later, i need to see what hannah is up too, i was planning on taking her to the park today.

Josh said...

Jessica,
No e-mail, did you send it to goingalltheway@....?

Raina said...

julie may i contact you outside of the blog?

jess said...

josh -
yeah...

Raina said...

do you use the sbcglobal on msn?

Raina said...

Oh Man i gotta go Hannah has discovered markers!!!!!

Raina said...

cool i will keep that in mind, she got a hold of my moms markers, i dont know if shes ready for markers.

Josh said...

Welcome JPT! I know the folks on here well, and I know they are mostly saying things in a joking manor. Yes deception and lying are synonyms, if that is what they were truly doing.

If you’re still here and are really looking for answer, you’re a welcome to contact me at jands224@verizon.net. My real name is Josh. I’d be glad to talk to you and answer any real questions that you have about God, life, or whatever!

(Note to others: The address given above is one we give on website and others we don’t know (SPAM deterrent). You can use the ones you already have.)

OK, back to keeping things on the light side for Jessica…

Josh said...

Jessica,
Had Shannon forward your e-mail to work, just replied. Your response requested.

jess said...

I am an incubator...

jess said...

I am a bedbug....

jess said...

i'm just seething. you guys are lucky I don't have a rocket launcher...




or do I??

jess said...

have not heard from the QUEEN incubator... maybe I'll give her a call later... while I'm eating my peach cobbler

jess said...

i am a brood mare

Josh said...

The David Crowder is good. I know you and Richy have been downloading on iTunes, they probably have it. I use walmart.com and MSN’s service, since I have a Dell DJ MP3 player. What is your feliz cumpleanos?

I don’t want to think about Jessica having a rocket launcher. I think I will now have nightmares!

jess said...

it never is as funny as in your head, eh daniel??

jess said...

how about a sloooooowwww cooker?

Josh said...

Josh with a crew cut isn’t near as scary as the thought of Daniel Jr’s hair do… what are you going to do to that boy!?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

How about a Tobyncubator...

jess said...

I'm a little crock pot, short and stout...

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Hey Jess, you got
any pics of Terri?

She wants a picture and an ID and she is as computer savy as me.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Incase you do have a pic, check your email.

:0)

Anonymous said...

HEY JESS, I THINK I'LL CALL YOU "THE WOMB PROTECTOR" IT KINDA SOUNDS LIKE A SUPER-HERO THAT'S YOU SWEETIE!

Anonymous said...

I dont know how about cookie and ice cream connoisseur?
connoisseur

n : an expert able to appreciate a field; especially in the fine arts [syn: cognoscenti]-G

Anonymous said...

Great picture Terri, Who is that your new boyfriend?-Georgia

jess said...

i am something of an expert at the sweet side...

jess said...

thank you, thank you... especially kind since i currently look like i swallowed a cantaloupe whole

Anonymous said...

Its not your fault you were in a hurry.-G

Anonymous said...

O.K. JESS, THAT PIC OF ME HAS GOTTA GO! I REMEMBER TELLING "VIKING GRANNY" LAST NIGHT I DIDN'T WANT TO POST A PIC. NOT ALL OF US ARE AS GORGEOUS AS HER.IF YOU CAN TELL ME HOW TO GET A DIFF. PIC. I'LL GO BACK & TAKE SOME OF THOSE SECOND GRADE TALLIES OFF YOUR PERMANENT RECORD!

Raina said...

how do you get your pics up on your profile i tried but it keeps saying error

Raina said...

i started my own blog and it wont let me upload pics i even downloaded picasa program to help. nothing

Anonymous said...

Groan... Terri, I am still hearing about 2nd grade tallies and my kids are 19!-G

jess said...

fine, fine... teachers....

ok terri, do you have a picture you want to email me or is there some cartoon character or tv person or flower or something you'd like me to use?

jess said...

raina... try using imageshack.us

Anonymous said...

Hey, hey watch out about cartoon characters.-Mickey Mouse

jess said...

what tallies? i never heard of them

Raina said...

isi t free?

jess said...

yep

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Terri you are beautiful give me a break............

Josh said...

Puns about birth and birthdays:

A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was ticketed for littering.

When a cow gives birth she not only gives cream, she is de-calf-inated.

I'm buying a birthday present for a sculptor. Can you chip in?

Those who reach their 42nd birthday celebrate it with fortitude.

jess said...

mama's computer room is down at her apts... only 1 works so she is sticking close to the salt mines

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I have heard all kinds of stories of Calvin and Linda having conferences with 2nd grade teachers.....

What Tallies......right!

jess said...

i wonder if my rocket launcher can send tomatoes cross country?

jess said...

tally... doesn't ring a bell

jess said...

UPDATE: TIME FOR A NEW BLOG
SEE YA UPSTAIRS

Anonymous said...

How dare you say that was lame? That was true genius in action! Encore! Josh! Send us some more._G

BethC said...

ok, research analyst is here

BethC said...

what's your occupation?
what's your blood-type?

jess said...

hey beth- we moved upstairs

and we decided my occupation is a crock pot