Thursday, September 01, 2005

my email

Every day I'm reminded that I could have the career of my choice, or
meet ....attractive... singles in my area. I could receive
complimentary golf clubs, and I need to pick up some money that is
waiting for me.
Whoever is supposed to be receiving these emails leads a much more
exciting life than I do. But it is not free of affliction. Because I
could also buy Prozac or (gulp) Viagra at ROCK BOTTOM PRICES. Hmmmm....
and how do they know my name?
JESSICA, pick up your gold and diamonds TODAY...

Medical report: I feel ok. I haven't taken my first pill yet today and
thus have not yet developed the shakes. Richy and Juan are doing some
more stuff today... I have not been advised of the plan.

I may meet a single in my area today, if he comes over to help his dad
with the deck.

55 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wanted: Young single fun loving Female, Seeking young exciting attractive male.

Intrests: I like to take long walks on the beach and I like to read poams while sipping brandy, and eating cheese. I often like to buy others small, but heart felt gifts.

Reglion: Budist

Things I do in my free time: I like to Play golf.

Career: I am a computer programmer, but I am no geek. I also do carpentry and I once worked on a ranch.

Smoke: off and on

Family Plans: I want about 6 kids and a wife that loves to cook and clean while i watch tv in my underoos.

Anonymous said...

Young single fun loving Female, SEEKING young exciting attractive MALE...I want about 6 kids and a WIFE that loves to cook and clean while i watch tv in my underoos.

?I do not quite understand.

Anonymous said...

What a prize this one is.mama

Anonymous said...

he said Wanted. In his dreams. mama

Anonymous said...

He sounds Dreamy! I would give anything to be his wife.

Anonymous said...

He is a loser, definitely there is more to know about this chief among liars.

Anonymous said...

I smell a rat.

Anonymous said...

Hey I am just looing for a life long companion....what is so wrong about that

jess said...

I can almost visualize this guy... he looks like this

http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dan2xk.jpg

jess said...

he is looing.... is that like slumming, in the loo?

Anonymous said...

yes, you are right I knew I smelt a rat, (ex. poams, Budist) bad spelling, this is definitely the ratface MO.

Anonymous said...

You might just as well, create a blogger account, your identity is no longer secure. We know who you are ratface, the game is a foot.

jess said...

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2348/crooner8jn.jpg

Anonymous said...

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2348/crooner8jn--- This link does not work at all...
I wonder what it is..

jess said...

nice try, ratking... the link works beautifully

Anonymous said...

It does not work for me

Anonymous said...

Jess, I need richy to call me---Daniel

Anonymous said...

I told him....

Anonymous said...

Hey, I need someone to call me too.

jess said...

lookin good matt

Anonymous said...

i am at my Uncle Carls house now on his fabulous computer.

Hi Hi from Danmark

Viking Granny

Anonymous said...

I do not know who opened an account under my name and put that picture on there, but it is on like neckbone, like snow in a snow storm!!!---Daniel

jess said...

georgia w bush, come in....

Anonymous said...

george bush is weak

Anonymous said...

you awe a dimacwat. you awe a peanut butter head.

Anonymous said...

i could whup gw any day, even in a foot race

Georgia said...

Im back I actually had to go to school today at Kingwood College. I did sneak a peak into here for a minute before the teacher told some 30 year old to please take his hands off the keyboard.
Community College is weird.

I laugh at the emails that I get that are totally male oriented.
The other day I got an email that said
Mr Velazquez is dead.
I looked over at him sitting at his computer and said " Did you know you are dead?"
He didnt look dead to me, He didnt smell so good, but not dead...

Georgia said...

Hey, can you post some pictures of Stephanie and Rob's Israel. I Have never seen him.

Anonymous said...

John said
WASSSSSSSSSSSSSUP

Anonymous said...

John Allen says
That guy sound like a dweeb!
Holla at me, my peeps!

Georgia said...

Hey John,

How's it going in the over there.

Georgia said...

John you want to know how to make your name come up in blue everytime? or some name you want to name yourself?

Georgia said...

I am all alone here

Georgia said...

Nobody on the blog tonight but me...
just me....

(Whistling, wishing someone to blog to)

jess said...

georgia?

Georgia said...

HA! Life at last
Green grass is growing
Crickets are chirping
The sun is rising

jess said...

how did mike feel about being dead?

Georgia said...

He was quite concerned, more than me.
I mean I could see he was not dead, maybe he wasnt so confident in his condition, could have been he needed to take a shower.

jess said...

how bout that Daniel?

Georgia said...

Im listening to the new Rita Springer
Its really good
It wont be out until the 13th
The benefits of having a daughter that works at a christian bookstore

Georgia said...

He really fooled me, I thought it was him in the beginning, but Julie's hint took me off the scent.

jess said...

I'm listening to news.... so crazy and sad

Georgia said...

The hurricane?

jess said...

yeah

Georgia said...

I was thinking
Probably part of the problem is that when criminals found out what was going to happen there, they flocked out there to take advantage of the city and then they were stranded there too not realizing the impact of the storm beforehand.
That is why the rapes and all are so bad.

Georgia said...

We are meeting LOTS of Louisiana residents around here. Is it the same there where you live?

jess said...

I hate hearing it all... but Richy's following it

Some people are talking about taking in some refugee families

Georgia said...

Do yall see a lot of that as far away as yall are from Houston? I know we are right here in it, so we are meeting them

jess said...

I haven't heard anybody around here.. in pearland and in the woodlands

Georgia said...

One of us comes home with LA stories everyday.

jess said...

ok.... signing out as my supporting arm is wearing out

Georgia said...

Mike finally responded your question about how did he feel about being dead. He said to tell you he felt pretty good, cause now he doesnt have to pay our 500 dollar electric bill.

Georgia said...

I think Heather and maybe my other girls will go down to the Astrodome to see if they can help.
I dont know if they will let them just volunteer, but we will find out.
Heather is bringing friends from CFNI.

Anonymous said...

I am sure that they need all of lifes basics. It is so sad. From what I am hearing, our government was warned because of some levvy repairs that needed to be made a long time ago...that this was going to happen. Something else that people are dumping the blame on Bush for doing or not doing.

Viking Granny

Anonymous said...

So where are the updated photos of the cutest 3 mo old boy in Texas? I can't wait a week to see how he has changed and grown.

VikGran