Dreamed about spending a LOT of time in a seafood shop connected to a
convenience store... complete with a fake alligator in the eel tank.
Is this because I ate shrimp last night? I can only guess.
R2 went to Pearland with Bedste today.... I'm bereft. I always am
kicking him out of my room and urging him to go play with his toys and
now I wish he was knocking stuff down in the other room. He'll be back
tomorrow. But today! He'll have adventure with Mercy and Madison and
Graceson but not really Israel. He's pretty one track if you know what
I mean.
and maybe a light-saber fight with Uncle Arberto...
25 comments:
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN JESS ABOUT MISSING LITTLE RICHY, I THINK EVERY MOTHER DREAMS ABOUT BEING "CHILD-FREE FOR JUST 24 HOURS. BUT WHEN THE CHANCE ACTUALLY COMES, WE SPEND THE 24 HOURS MISSING OUR LITTLE SOMEONE AND WONDERING HOW THEY WILL EVER MAKE IT A "WHOLE DAY" WITHOUT THEIR MOMMY, BUT, BELIEVE ME, THEY DO & SO WILL YOU, TOMORROW YOU'LL BE WONDERING "WHAT WAS I THINKING"!
I think I want to do my hair like Rob's
If I may make an observation, Jessica, I think you started complaining about the dreams at the same time you put those comments about me under the menu on your home page, yep shouldn't have done that. = ) Just kidding. I too hope you and Richy have a wonderful peace filled day! We're off to a marriage conference to get convicted about not praying together enough as a couple and things like that. Should be good though.
Love and Blessings,
Josh & Shannon
Hi Terri,
Glad to see you are on now.
Wierd Dreams,Pine Trees....YEP!CUT - N -SHOOTITUS!So,immobile one,kust WHEN can we expect you and Mr.strat - o - truth to wise up and return to your urban roots?HUH?(F.B.T.)
oops,JUST not KUST!(stupid tiger!)
It dont work no moh!Wonderful matrimonial relationship no pay!(maybe cuz me no pay!?)(fbt)
Tiger, have I lost you to the weight room?
Drats! I always lose this guy. I am not a very good superhero.
Hey, Ratking, you are here on a Saturday, I thought you and the cats worked all day.
Man, these anonymous people are getting kind of hostile.
the blog is always a little slow on the weekends... good to see a little hostility brewing
I dont know Jess, this Ratking is upsetting me, I dont think I like him much.
'Sup? Not much I see.
(z)
Letting you know that I'm back. Did u miss me? (z)
Z! where'd you go? I missed your mysterious charm
actually this is jess on richy's computer. richy did not miss you
Hey,rat-fink!lay off mah'
SIS!(fbt)
I tried it,G the e-mail address info was a missin,sose ah could not a goah no fudder.(F.B.T.)
Alls you got to do, Tiger, is under the little comment box that you write in is a choose and identity, click on blogger and in the username put BobbyJallen just like that and in the password 123456 after you write something click login and publish.
Z where you been? I think you are Crystal Diaz. Is that who you are?
Z can't be Crystal... she went to hs here, knows Josh and leads RG.... nooo, this is someone sneakier
I don't hide my identity!
Richy spent his weekend playing with Enoch, shopping in the organic dept for healthy cranberry juice and apple juice with Bedste and "Aunt Jan", laughing at Bedste in the review mirror in the car, swimming with his cousins in their pool, walking around with his hand on his forehead worshiping, eating pizza and beans and rice, sleeping in Madison's bed and playing at a park. Not much time to miss anyone, but he was very very glad to see his mommy and daddy.
Bedste is exausted!
Post a Comment