Dun da da dun da dun! Training is over for the day, so I am back to help entertain the masses. Daniel and I will make you laugh, cry, and throw tomatoes. I’m also working till 4:00 (PST) today.
Cool Daniel, sounds like a good job for you, and one that gives you some good skills that are transferable to another employer, if needed. Glad you like it.
I work for The Boeing Company, as in the company that builds most of the commercial planes and a lot of the military planes. I work in Human Resources as a Leave of Absence Specialist. I’m located at the commercial airlines headquarters, but support employees in the military division. Day to day I manage people’s medical, personal, military, and family leave of absences. Make sure employees have provided the needed medical or other documentation to approve the LOA, assist them in filing for disability benefits, coordinate with Payroll for the pay, and process status changes in the employee’s work record. I talk with employees, managers, and a lot of different people. It’s the same as what I did in Illinois for Hewitt. It’s was totally God how I got the job out here even without Boeing interviewing me, just off my resume. I would like to get back in to Benefits Administration, or more general Human Resources work.
12 comments:
This blog is a fertile place. Is anyone (female) not pregnant?
ah nuts. thought I was first
Im not pregnant
"Ditto"
:0)
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
ah the weekend... and so a beautiful blog dies
Dun da da dun da dun! Training is over for the day, so I am back to help entertain the masses. Daniel and I will make you laugh, cry, and throw tomatoes. I’m also working till 4:00 (PST) today.
So, what really is the deal with the Astros? Are they in the playoffs or what?
So if they win the series they go to the World Series, or will they have more games?
Who’s the possible opponents if they get to the World Series?
What does your job consist of Daniel?
Cool Daniel, sounds like a good job for you, and one that gives you some good skills that are transferable to another employer, if needed. Glad you like it.
I work for The Boeing Company, as in the company that builds most of the commercial planes and a lot of the military planes. I work in Human Resources as a Leave of Absence Specialist. I’m located at the commercial airlines headquarters, but support employees in the military division. Day to day I manage people’s medical, personal, military, and family leave of absences. Make sure employees have provided the needed medical or other documentation to approve the LOA, assist them in filing for disability benefits, coordinate with Payroll for the pay, and process status changes in the employee’s work record. I talk with employees, managers, and a lot of different people. It’s the same as what I did in Illinois for Hewitt. It’s was totally God how I got the job out here even without Boeing interviewing me, just off my resume. I would like to get back in to Benefits Administration, or more general Human Resources work.
Have a good weekend everyone! We’ll be over in Port Angeles for Shannon’s mom’s 50th birthday party, so we won’t be checking-in on the blog.
Blessings to you all!
Wow, Rob, that is great! You are really being a great dad. I bet Steph is so glad to have your help. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment