Saturday, October 29, 2005

weekend blog


We'll see if I come up with something to write about... we shall see



I think Richy's a little concerned about my Rumsfeld reference yesterday. Well, Rumsfeld is a hottie. So is Sean Connery. Is he ever.
But my taste runs toward really really skinny musician types. Like Bon Jovi. JOKING!
Isn't it funny how we women get away with "appreciating" men and men can't get away with it at all. It makes perfect sense. But it's funny.

25 comments:

Georgia said...

He is really starting to look like R1. Especially in that picture

Georgia said...

Question for the day

What is the difference between a nemesis and an arch enemy?

Georgia said...

It was a really great birthday party. We went to a mexican restaurant and the mariachis came out and sang to Michael. He got his presents there, and he had to go to work. When he came home he had a new bike waiting for him. He took off on it immediately, it was nearly midnight. We had crumb cake and klondike bars. We stuck the candles in the crumb cake and sang happy birthday. We called Heather earlier and told her happy birthday.
Real nice birthday celebration

jess said...

Did Mikey come back?

jess said...

Archenemy:
NOUN:


A principal enemy.

often Archenemy The Devil; Satan. Used with the.

Nemesis
NOUN:
pl. nem·e·ses   (-sz) KEY  

A source of harm or ruin: Uncritical trust is my nemesis.

Retributive justice in its execution or outcome: To follow the proposed course of action is to invite nemesis.

An opponent that cannot be beaten or overcome.

One that inflicts retribution or vengeance.

Nemesis Greek Mythology The goddess of retributive justice or vengeance.

jess said...

hey mama... want a new picture?
I have one for you... not this one

jess said...

well I think you changed yer dadgum password cause I can't get in your profile...

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/8718/mammysmile7tg.jpg

jess said...

aw nuts.
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/8718/
mammysmile7tg.jpg

jess said...

yeah, she's pregnant but you can't tell from the pic... I'll have to close up

jess said...

testing...

jess said...

yep... quite a few yablonskis have kept their schnozzes out of here... pity

jess said...

shoot... it's the weekend. all the male types are out mowing yards and replacing distributor caps.

jess said...

mama
your new identity is not showing. try signing out and in again

jess said...

C3 is a mystery. An enigma

jess said...

I don't know where I am... it's flat and lots of cows. But I saw Dr Mikey whizz past on his bike. KILL DR MIKEY!

jess said...

I'm outta here. I need some food... where the heck is my husband?

jess said...

C3 needs a Midway woman. They know how to hold on to a man

jess said...

back after 7 fish sticks and some mac and cheese... GREATLY appreciated with much ketchup and smacking by R2

Georgia said...

Mikey is at work now. I am sure he will be interested to see how he got to Harlingen on a bike and just missed his nemesis, BB. Layla is writing a piece she is going to submit to the Chronicle on how to treat service people during the holidays and how Christians should act nice to sales people. She let Beth read some of it. Lacy just got up. It is almost 2. Heather called and she is getting some really cool input from God during the Cindy Jacobs thing. She went to a hockey game last night for her birthday and had a great time. She is going to a world missions conference on Saturday. She is unstoppable. Mike went to cut n shoot to fix Pat's dishwasher and Jana's heater. So me and the Queen of Make-up are here alone.

Georgia said...

I guess it is a good time to have quads.

Georgia said...

I'm having totally natural birth, although they did insist on 6 midwives, why not, Leah had 3, a mom, a best friend, a sister and a husband.

Georgia said...

Whoa! Katherine Hepburn! Now, you have to talk funny again.I'm glad Mike was able to fix the dishwasher.

Im trying to decide how to have my quads. I could;

Stop off a trail and bite some leather and have them all just in time to jump back on the horse and meet up with the caravan.

Die having labor and make everyone mourn, including my husband who must take care of the farm and quads without me.

Do a Leah and have the room full of people and finish in time for lunch and a quick photo still from Richy.

Have the quads tomorrow during the festival and scream and cry and carry on until all of my relatives and everyone who is there cant have any fun because they are worried about me

Claim immaculate conception and refuse to give birth in case of unholiness entering in the babies after meeting the nursing staff

Or just announce their arrival quietly trying to spare my family and friends the torture that I have put them through the last 3 pregnancies.

Any other suggestions?

jess said...

you could just stay pregnant... weeks past your due date... and all the family is waiting and waiting and hurricanes are coming but still you wait

Georgia said...

That's a good suggestion. It sounds a little familiar.

Georgia said...

I really dont get the Rumsfield thing. I have heard that women have been polled and it is a large group that agrees with you. There was one time when Bush called him a matinee idol. He just reminds me of Pappaw.
Now, Bon Jovi.... Cant talk about it.