This is really a topic more suited for guys day... but here goes.
I am surprised by the frequency and the violence of these
diapers...
Tobias always seems inspired by a fresh diaper... time to have another
go at it. I am currently on the 3rd diaper for this particular diaper
change. Just wait it out, you say. I have. And right when things are
seeming done... he's just laying there... surely he's finished... the
new diaper is inducted.
He is also inspired to "water the flowers". I have to wash him all
off... change the sheets, etc. And he gets mad at ME because he's wet
and cold.
I don't know how I missed all this with R2. He was in the hospital for
4 months, that's part of it. But we brought him home at 6 pounds!
Surely we did all this infant stuff. But there is no memory. I am
befuddled by car seats and baby baths and sleeplessness... like this is
the first time. I am amazed by my fascination with him. Did I stare at
Richy all the time? I just don't remember.
But here I am again for the first time. And I intend to soak it up.
22 comments:
howdy
time for brekky, as Nini would say
JD- your comment isn't showing up here but it's in my email...
have fun at the weed doctor... Kai flipped. It's supposed to be VERY effective
maybe with jenna's flip, it will begin a future in gymnastics...
jess,
they are all different. it is fun learning it all over each time.
diapers, baths, feeding, they all have unique needs and styles.
Let’s see if I have this right. . . Toby is peeing everywhere and you intend to soak it all up.
Uhhh, that’s kinda gross.
You obviously haven’t been inside a public men’s restroom lately. It isn’t just baby boys that like to pee everywhere.
what have I done?
yeah... I actually thought about the soak it up reference...
but I thought since the train of thought shifted it wouldn't sound like that.
Sigh...
this is just so disturbing.
Another topic, anyone?
ANYONE???
Actually, from having toured with guys... there are some guys out there who have very small bladders... and some women who can wait for many many hours to go.
Even 4 hours in New York traffic only to have to use a men's bathroom in a chinese place in Harlem
the leaker streaker was disturbing
Katie-
thanks for trying to change the subject, maybe something less watery
what is it with me? I want to eat Oreo's all day long. I don't WANT lunch... I just want cookies
the bunny
the bunny
Oh I love the bunny
for real, Daniel? Is it a scary place or normal?
i won't go upstairs for less than 100.... make it happen
OHHHHH
I got to GET OUT THE KITCHEN
Terri
What would you say is the cutest thing about Jacob?
Man Toby is taking a long nap. Guess I have to wake him up
yawwwnnnn
jennifer- both
Upstairs
Post a Comment