Saturday, January 21, 2006

Satidee

I am awake now... but hopefully that means I will be asleep again until
10. I wish. But just in case, here's a post.
Later.

22 comments:

BethC said...

there's no place like home:!!

hooray and congrats on your house Josh&Shannon

hooray we finally have some rain
hooray for the plants

hooray for the weekend

beebow said...

Hello guys! I hope you are all having a great day!
Jess, I need a pic of Tobias on his birthday. Some of his just born pics. If you have some of him by himself that would be good. Are you going to be at church tomorrow?

beebow said...

I will check back later.
bye all

Anonymous said...

Katie,

Hello. Did the doctors ever give you a reason for your past hospital visit? What do they think caused your blood loss?

Mama PC said...

Well, the only thing I remember about Astroworld was in '98 or so, Jeremiah got out of the van and somehow got his hand slammed in the sliding van door!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankfully there must've been a safety feature, so that it didn't totally squoosh his little fingers... i'm remembering it was at the BACK of the sliding door that somehow he put his fingers in JUST before the door closed completely. Anyway, this has affected him greatly until this day when he sees anyone's anything in a dangerous position... it took a few seconds for me to get into the front seat and unlock the door so that we could open the door...... trauma!

Oh, and that reminds me of the time, long ago, when vans had those little knobs on the ceilings behind the driver, where you could open and close the back "vents" (windows on either side of the back) just by turning the knobs... anyway, once I was driving and just decided to close the vents and didn't even THINK that one of the kids would have their hand hanging out in the breeze..... I think THAT was Hannah..... it took a few seconds for me to register that the WWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH i heard coming from the back of the van must've been in response to a limb being squooshed in a window!!!

hmmmm.... i have lots more stories... but that's enough for the weak-stomached few who may be on here tonight...

Hi, Gerogia..... missed you...

(how many ways can i typo-spell your name, anyways?)

Mama PC said...

i think J's fingers got squooshed in 1995 (not '98 like i first said) which would've made him about 8 yrs old at the time...

Mama PC said...

anybody up?

Mama PC said...

Josh and Shannon...

4 moves in 4 years! Great!!! Keeps those baseboards clean.....and you don't usually have to do much oven cleaning....

Mama PC said...

Josh and Shanon...

Papa JC and I have moved SIXTEEN times in our 24+ years of TOGETHERNESS...

I don't recommend that...

In our first year, we had lived in 4 different apartments!!!

#1 A/C went out in June during our first month of marriage.....in 110 degree weather and the landlord said 'it would take a while' to repair... so we moved...

#2 Found a new cute apt...and stayed there until we were offered the chance to 'house sit' for my grandparents who moved down to Houston and left their house on the market...

#3 stayed in grandparents' house until their realtor told them 'it would sell better if no one lived in it' and

#4 where we lived for over a year to have our first Christmas (with our first tree pulled from a dumpster), where Lindsey was born, 20 days past her due date...

Then we bought a house and lived there 3 years and then moved to another state....... to equal
FIVE moves by our FIFTH ANNIVERSARY

FIVE MORE BY THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY

Then we started slowing down a bit.....as we aged..... moving makes one age...... yep..... we haven't moved in the past 5 yearssssssss!!! It's a record! We've lived in this same house now over FIVE YEARS!!!!!!!! (Now, it makes sense why the baseboards are looking a bit dingy......)

Anyone for a housecleaning party???

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Good Morning!

HAPPY SUNDAY!

GOD is good and cool and merciful and WISE and compassionate

and I am FIRST!

BethC said...

we cleaned our carpets
feels like a new house
smells vonderful

BethC said...

we've had our house 7 1/2 years now....2nd time to clean all the carpets at the same time.
Pam, does that count as a housecleaning "party"? I got to many of the baseboards too....
yiiippeeeee, ssswwwwweeeeeet and sweat

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Julie you are so funny,

Beth, tell Andy adiouse? He tried to say goodbye last Tue but I thought I would see him again....

WRONG.

Terri, I like your cute little pink hat, it will be easier to spot you a mile away at Wally World.

:0)

Viking Granny!!!! said...

So you take a wonderful little vacation and use it to clean all your carpets? Crazy.....

What about going out to South Padre or Galveston and enjoying all the Sunshine we have been having?

How long does it take your carpet to dry in weather like this?

Mama PC said...

i'm in here, just checking....

yes, beth - you've been doing housework......

RAIN. our pond is full again.... good.......


jess, did being out all morning wear you out???

oh, and jess, i think i picked up your sniffles!!!

have a good week, all......

Mama PC said...

Rob - we sang your song again this morning - i love that song......

"I rest my head upon
Your love and Your Grace...
Oh how lovely is Your Face..."

Viking Granny!!!! said...

That did go over my head.......

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Terri bo Berri

Man I can't believe I missed praise and worship this morning.

I am getting slow in my young age.

Give me one or two grandbabies and I may or may not make it to Church.

Georgia said...

Hi, bloggers. This post may make me lsat. I dont know.

Maybe Beebow will get tired of watching Seinfeld reruns and wont make it to lsat tonight.

Josh has a two hour advantage on us.

Georgia said...

Question for yall,

I had my artificial tree up at Christmas and I kind of wanted a real tree this year.

We found a tree after the trees were all gone at Kroger it had fallen off the truck. Kroger let us have it so we took it home, but no one ever had the time to put it up.

So we threw it away.

What does this mean in symbolism?
In other words what is God trying to say through this?

I know every situation is not symbolic, but I feel this one is, so humor me.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Santa Clause is a Peagon Myth.

Everyone needs a real tree not an artificial one.

When you get what you want, you must be willing to do the work to keep it....

Or it will just disappear with the garbage truck.

And ......

I AM FIRST!

BethC said...

the symbolosm of the free real tree is that God cares about the desires of your heart.
He is able....