I tried to post this this morning... not sure why it didn't show up.
Her mom came in our room today and said Katie's here in the Woodlands
hospital... her blood count was very low last night and she had to be
given 3 pints of blood...
They don't know why yet but she's feeling better with the blood.
You can call her. Her room number is 5263....
AND... we're HOME!
5 comments:
Wow,
Im "frist." Isn't that how you say it?
I don't think I have ever been frist. It's kind of cool in a weird way.
I'm glad to hear that you are home. Toby looks so sweet. I love the picture of you holding him on your chest.
I don't think anyone else is around this late on a Sunday night.
Yo,
Josh be up in here. Well, it’s only 7:15 in our hood, but I be here. . . for now.
YAY! Toby is home with mommy and daddy!! Praise the Lord!!
Sorry to hear about Katie- We’ll be praying for her, three pints is a lot of blood.
Yo Tar-e,
I be gettin down like Saturday Night Fever. I be da badest. . . da badest.
Post a Comment