Wednesday, January 11, 2006

upstairs

Well, guys day is going well... I wonder if Big Daddy likes to move it
move it

33 comments:

jess said...

could it be?? Am I........ frist?

jess said...

Jakit
sent you an email

You might ask yourselves, bloggers: what is the best part of a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos? I will tell you.
It is the heavily seasoned crumbs and remnants... delectable

jess said...

t: I boxed them up long ago and sent them with Richy...
SHUDDER.... I wonder where he put them

jess said...

chib
did you get my Hemail?

BethC said...

welcome jakit

how bout techy help guys day

BethC said...

palm manual (and Bobby's Christmas bag) is/are probably with the books
who knows about Treos

jess said...

Your phone manual has been located, Bether

jess said...

and.... a whimper from the bassinet... Time for the cafeteria lady

BethC said...

cuteness can get you only so far, then other strengths kick in...i dunno if spelling is in the top 10

Anonymous said...

Terri,

How many women do you think will be at your house tonight?

Do you want decaf coffee and regular or would you just like decaf?

Do I need to bring a small coffee pot if you want both or do you have two?

Do I need to bring something to make hot water for tea?

I am planning to be there at 6:00 pm to set up for the party at 6:30 pm.

Can we use your coffee table for display or do I need to bring my card table?

I'm looking forward to tonight.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Terri, maybe the church Library got ahold of them and they are all checked out.

Boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom,,,,,my new mission impossible sounds.


It tickles me to think of the little noises coming from the basinet. He is such a sweety.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Hey Jessica Sweety, Terri is actually the stalking type. You have all backwards....I do however stoop and hide trying to sneek around.

BethC said...

did the manly techy topic post? or is it not of interest?

Georgia said...

Give it up Terri, you have lost the spelling magic. You are now one of us. Spelling tragic.

jess said...

why caint we all just get along?

Georgia said...

occasional?
I beg to differ my dear?

Georgia said...

UH-oh, we scared Jacob off.

Josh said...

Looks like you guys are having some good fun today, to bad I couldn't join in.

Back to traiing, then my 1.5 hour drive home (good thing I only have to do it for two weeks.

Later

Mama PC said...

hey jess! this is han. just tried to call your house, but no answer

Mama PC said...

are ya there right now?

Mama PC said...

this is yo mama pc down the street and i'm here to announce that i have a yapple pie ready for you....but better call quick (before 10:30 p.m. or come by to pick up) since if you don't, who knows who might larrip it all up!!!

It's larrippin good........

pkc

Mama PC said...

i know all you office-working peeps and home-style mom's aren't on here right now...... but, just wanted you to know that I'm peeping into all yo's confersations...and my favorite right now is.........


JAKIT!!!! He's my hero!!!

He speels the bisstest ah evah seen.......

Hello Pat!

And Katwoman......you haven't spoke to me once....... do you even recognize me with my beardless man???

Hi VG...... you know me, right?

Hi, Katie! Glad you're home from hospital....... Take care of yourself!

MMMM pies smell so good.......



sorry to interrupt you all's conversations.........but, enjoy them.......

Hi Josh. Tell Shannon hello and that I'm happy for you all.

Sharon - How was rehearsical last night?

(Diamond - you know who I'm speaking to....... You are a sparkle in God's eye!!! :-)

And who is that strange guy hiding behind the flowers???

bye

over and out.......

BethC said...

I believe I can fly

I believe I can reach the sky

I see an open door

BethC said...

career planning is hard work.
almost as strenuous as financial planning.
i've been examining and drafting resumes for a year; now i'm mastering the fine literary art of the elusive "cover letter". One example I particulary found fun was set to the tune of "OldMacDonald".
Could work....

Georgia said...

Katwoman.
Which part of what she wrote did you feel like was prophetic and should be written on the wall?

Georgia said...

Yeah! Cool, I think you are right!

Georgia said...

Yeah, I think my late sleeping days are over. I think I had a span of maybe 3 days. Oh, well, nice while it lasted.

BethC said...

i'm waitin at the courthouse
makes me sleepy
but hopefully won't be too much longer

BethC said...

katty, I was hearin that song this mornin I'm mind; seemed to fit for the day.

Mama PC said...

Kat - tell me more about medical missions trip to Uganda... when, where, what...... sometimes I'm outta the loop......

If you ever want to email more privately, I'd love to be honored!

(jess - call me today - Thurs - about this pie that's calling you guy's name. Do you even LIKE applie pie???) I'll bring it down when you're ready.

I'M OFF TODAY!

Georgia said...

Hi, Lauren,
Yes, Layla is a journalism major. She went to ORU and she is working for Family Christian Stores right now. She wants to work for CCM. She is going to Nashville in April (I think) to talk to them.

Georgia said...

Upstairs? Cool!

Georgia said...

Gotta go to register for school. Later gators.