
Toby has all the normal reflexes... looks great and is still 7 pounds... we think he's heavier but it's a different scale....
Not much to blog here.... Toby had a fussy night so I hope to sleep again somewhere today...
Thursday, February 02, 2006
and the verdict is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
49 comments:
welcome to beth R!
and Josh- Jehu Hawkins has not been claimed yet, I think
Good morning!
O BOY, A BOY!
The u/s was great! We got some awesome and cute pictures. In one, HE has his left hand on his face, and his right hand is on his left elbow. . . kinda like he is either thinking or sleeping, very cute! We got to watch him move around, and look at him moving his little toes and all. I’ll get the pics scanned tonight and put them as our profile pics.
Jessica- We’re were leaving Jehu Hawkins for Daniel. I just couldn’t face taking that name from him, I know how much he truly likes it.
Terri- We are planning for at least one more baby, so we’ll see if the princess comes forth.
FYI all- We can’t get online from home still. We can get e-mail in Outlook, but something with our old DSL is interfering with get on the internet with the cable. So, Shannon can’t blog and I can’t late at night. . . lucky for Mama PC, or else she would never be lsat.
Daniel, I would be honored for your dog or hamster to be named after me.
I will return the favor and name my trash can after you.
“OK junior, go throw that in Daniel. . . .good boy!”
katwoman, let's plan for next week...
today
CHS, boys' coach just in title...
Peet tomorrow-for real boys'coach
new name meanings:
beth means prosperity
jess means mother of many
sharon means musical journey
terri means grammarismyfriend
Staff meeting, see you in an hour.
hi katgirl....
the old meaning of my name was wealthy
can I have both?
mother of many has to be wealthy. team effort
katwoman,
blogs can be setup to be "invitation only"
kat
okay, you go into blogger.com/home
click change settings
there is a link that says something like public blog
click no
and then under the comments tab
click only registered users can comment.
there may actually be another even stricter way... I'll look it up
and the way to get pix from your hardrive...
go to www.imageshack.us
click Choose
it will upload your choice from your PC
ok yeah
she can have members only who can comment.
go to blogger home
change settings
Members tab
enter the emails of who she wants to invite
Comments tab
click Members of this blog only
and her blog is so cute
t- what's this about a haircut? how much did you get cut? you should post a pic
slow day again today...
all the late night bloggers will pick it up after 9...
beautiful day for a bike ride
perfecto
Daniel and sexy, isn’t that an oxymoron?
I just can’t make myself use those two words in the same sentence.
lc: yup
hi lauren
as I always say
"drink MORE water"
peace out
I get to teach a "German" class now
thanks jess 8)
Yaaay!!! Congratulations! J & S!
Can't wait to see baby u/s pics.
If you're taking suggestions for names, i really think you should name him John.....jk
Vikinggrandma, i love your early morning encouraging words! I didn't read 'em 'til afternoon, but....i liked 'em anyway. And what're you talking about!! if i'm not up before dawn, i feel like i lost the whole day...at least anytime to myself....
oh yeah, and beth,
i thought of going by fliminizip, but i wasn't sure i would remember what my username was, and then i couldn't get back on again.....
happy afternoon all
Beth 8)
ok, beth, how's this?
lol
your pic is awesome, steph
and the junior blog community is very interesting
Right when I got in the car to go to work this morning, the Christian radio station here was doing the “impossible question”. The question was, a whole 65% of American workers do this while at work? They had been doing it for an hour without an answer, so she gave a hint of “something to do with your resume”. I called up and got through and said “preparing to find another job”, and I WAS RIGHT!
I won the new Microsoft Small Business Management 2006 software package, about a $150.00 value. It was the first time I’ve ever gotten through calling a station. Now I just need a good small business to run!
Thank you all for the congratulations today on our baby boy!
Phrases I don’t understand:
“Happy as a clam” and “Happy as a lark”
What makes a clam or lark so happy?
josh
a clam's so happy...it's smiling ear to ear
a lark's so happy it can't stop singing
happy as a singing clam
haha
And, I will go home now, and leave you with some puns:
For the orthodontist visit, the boy had to brace himself.
A boy saving up for a car has a lot of driving ambition.
She had a boyfriend with a wooden leg, but broke it off.
A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was, a nurse said, 'No change yet'.
Happy as a larky clam, got it. = )
Bye
oh I'm a clarky Ham! I'm a clarky Ham!
and that's just who I Yam!
I'm a Clarky Ham!
Jess, you have something in common with Jaylyn and Lori Beth.
ty bethyr for relinquishing so graciously the username....you are a true bloggyfriend
josh, I believe God is saying somethin bout home business to you.....what a great win! I thought the answe to the trvia was "blogging".....
it's a boy!
BETHY R!!!
A CLAM DOESN'T H A V E ANY EARS!!!
There once was a man with a wooden leg named Smith...
it's really a serious thing about kids and the internet.......
my girls grew up before the thing started devouring people......
but, J got sucked in while we were unaware...... i know this is part of his weaknesses - doors were opened that should have never been opened....
we did not even know how deep the pit was......
mothers and fathers be aware......
set limits (research the limit-setting abilities cause these smart kids sometimes know how to get around things)........
I even think for ADULTS such as we, that limits (like some type of alarm or timer goes off after so many minutes so that we don't waste valuable time that could be better spent on>>>
1) sitting around the table at a meal with our children
2) doing something outdoors with our teenagers - hey, get a skateboard and skate WITH them... I'll help you crutch in on Sundays...
3) play a board game or a scripture memory game, making it FUN!
4) bake a cake or pie with your youngster.....letting them do most of it, even if it makes a mess...
5) pull the introverts into conversations - i look back and wonder now if leggos were all that good for a little man if he spent so many hours with them.....even IF he seemed happy.... balance......that's what mom's need to instill in their children..... balance and truth....
fun and work...... laughter and seriousness......discipline and the ability to be free......
tricky business, mom-hood......
Yes I did ............same ajency........just new location.
:0)
katw... no, i can never score any meds for anyone........
but, thanks for asking....
papa jc's back is mucho better..... he rested it last night and the night before..... and i required him to walk during each commercial of several programs we watched last night... rest and exercise and no heavy lifting or twisting...
(no we didn't watch A.Idol.)
about that song....... i was singing it in my sleep Sun night/Mon a.m. and I think through most of Mon and Tues!!!
It IS a powerful song.........
I'm asking Papa JC........
David Crowder Band song......
"No One Like You"
You are more
Beautiful
Than Anyone
EVER!!!!
Bah Humbug Leftovers......
I just had a cup of home-popped corn leftover from last night..
and 3 Mincemeat cookies leftover from a bakesale last weekend......
Talk about "supper".
I've been up since 4:30 too.......worked 5:30 to 5:30 and just got home and have to get OFF MY FEET.....
oh, you should hear who I semi-rescued tonight!!!
well, it's no one we know...and of course I couldn't say if we did...... (patient confidentiality) but after what I saw today......I'm glad I don't work in the E.D. (emergency dept)
I just happened to be taking a woman out to her car - young girl named Wendy - who is very ill and fighting a lot... and I told her I'd be praying for her (and you all can join me to call out for healing for her IBS and all kinds of junk that has come upon her in the past years..... ) anyway, after I assisted her into her car, and started wheeling the wheelchair back up into the ER door, an old man said "Miss, you probably ought to go help that man over there...", I turned and saw the worst sight I had seen..... an elderly man got out of his car and had a huge gash wound in his forehead where he had fallen in his garden!!! It was at least 4 inches across and so deep that I didn't even know that a person had that much meat on his forehead!!! His skull was just a-shinin'!!!
He was still talking and joking and looked okay otherwise...... but I was able to get him into the ED and make sure he got to the proper place...... very strange things you run into at a hospital...
again, I say, I'm glad I don't work in an ER or ED....
about my 21 year old - i have to be careful - if I ask her to cook the supper, she will do it.....
she is the most servant-hearted girl i have seen in a very long time. she takes after her father...... they see a job and just DO it...
she does a lot for us around here.....and knows how to cook well......but also works 30+ hours a week on her feet..... so, I'm careful NOT to put pressure on her to cook for us..... she's proved herself.......
Around this house, we all just try to make do......and I try to cook 3 + times a week......where we can sit down together...
Then there are the dreaded leftovers......that end up growing science experiments for Junior High Classes of America...... (we have a contract with them)
SIVAD.....
Thanks for prayers for Papa JC...
he's in there re-heating leftovers for MMEEEEEE!!! He's so nice.
I've been on feet for 12 hours and he's been in his chair for 8.......so...... really, is there any choice on who is supposed to serve whom tonight...
I love this man.....and he loves me.....
Fountains...... sounds fun..... Keep me informed.......
Jess - I bet the boy weighed more - just a discrepancy in scales... or he just wet a bunch of diapers in the few hours right before you all weighed him..... :-)
Did dr sound concerned about weight? I wouldn't think so...... do you know about "hind milk"....and the way it works to make baby gain more? ask and i'll explain more.....
Must extricate myself from all this blogfun.........
G'night........ eating my good yummy real-food leftovers now......
p.s. Have you all noticed that a woman on the blog can keypunch 1,000 words to a man's 10???
especially me......
I hope I don't get the HOG BLOG award........
g'nite sivad, diamond, katie, kat women, terri, skunkie granny, Josh&Shan22, beth(s), HR and M3, terri....and GEORGIA!!!! Where's Georgia???
Iwon't be lsat tonight...... I promise...
bah!!!
Good Night All!
Happy sleeping.
I am so tired I can almost see the back of my eyelids while I am typing, not to mention it is really testing my typing skills because I am typing in a dark room while my husband snores in the background. Good night to all.
Goodnight all you sleeping bloggers.
Jess, are you going to be at the women's tea on Sat.?
Sleep well all.
Good MORNING!
WOOOooo it is so chilly outside.
Good Friday Morning,
About Terri- She is kind and warm hearted, she is also very hospitable and easy to get a long with. Also, her love for God and perseverance is encouraging.
Katie- We have some name possibilities, but haven’t decided for sure yet, so not saying right now.
Post a Comment