Pros and Cons about going to church vs. staying home....
Pros
• potential spiritual growth
• see my peeps
• maybe the pictures are ready and I can get them
Cons
• Have to get up
• Get everybody dressed
• Get everybody in the car
• No chillin in mi casita
well so far the cons are winning. You have one hour to convince me otherwise...
ah heck... my conscience is leaning toward going...
Sunday, February 19, 2006
Cos and Prons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
37 comments:
Come to Church so you can get your Sling
come to Church so we can all see your hair
I have washed Tobias' Danish sweater and socks, so they are still drying, so you wont get those today.
come to Church so you can see your favorite Mother in Law
Hey Jess, If I am gong to church I need to get Caleb dressed. Jade is asleep dressed, and Caleb just got out of the tub, or the tube.
If you are coming to church you have probly already closed down the pooter so you can get all three of you ready.
Hope to see you there, plus we are having lunch there afterwards.
There you have it Jess.
:0)
Go to church because I won't be there. . . what a relief!
I guess you're either there or not, it's just 8:50 here, so we're getting ready now.
It's also 28 degrees out, brrrr.
hi jd and jenna and hannah and garret and TimDavis family
I thought of you; i heard you like strawberries...
enjoy your happy home
church at TFH was sweeeettt toooo
thanks to the Crouse house for the thoughtful gifts for John&Val and Isaac's grandmother....
jd
LOL
well, I went. I fed T for most of the service, but enjoyed the hot doggies and fellowship
glad you came to church--like your hair
gratsi, gratsi
Extreme Makeover Home edition is from Houston tonight... KSBJ helped....
Who is the lady, Jess?
They had a sign at the popeyes in Spring it said
Now Hiring
Butterfly Shrimp
My kids have had a good time with that. They said, like what if you are just a butterfly, like is that fair?
I dont know if I would want to hire any butterfly shrimp
It is Layla's birthday.
We are on our way to Mexican food.
We went to church. We had two meetings, africa and Mexico. We just got home.
Mike said he saw Toby. He said he looks like Jess. Babies change so much when they are little. Happy looks kind of like Ronnie to me.
Have you ever heard an echo in the blog?
Echo....
Echooooo.....
I think I need to stop being a sundae.
Hey, servant, are you a chef?
earlier this week, i started blogging (on my own blog) my story. i thought it was cool that Mike was talking about spreading your story. i think it would be cool for more people to take advantage of the popularity of blogging to share their testimonies too.
i think it's a great way to use technology to God's glory.
if you want to see, you can go to my link on my picture. my blog is called re i.d. me
the lady is Audrey Hepburn... gorgeous
and they are hiring chicken nuggets somewhere in Conroe, I forget where
Happy Birthday Mo!
~~~~whistle~~~
Georgia, I am glad that you have stopped being a chocolate Sundae. You were sabbotoging my weight loss.
I have a near by Sonic and they make 1.49 Sundae, and there is also the 99 cent Sundae at McDs awful close.
7p channel 13 tonight East Bernard
Thats where we lived when Chuck was born.
Muslims have been burning Danish Flag in Danmark. This is very upsetting. Danmark likes to be neutral. I like them taken a stance but this is unusual for them.
The Danish Newspaper published 12 cartoons pokin fun at Muslims and they refuse to apologize because of the Freedom of Speech.
Prime Minister is defending the newspaper and Muslims are ticked.
I think Julie Andrews is gettin a soar throat........she has been singing "the hills are alive..with the sound of music" for a long time.
Okee Dokee........lots to do in 15 minutes so I can watch Channel 13@7
Have a great WEEK!
Jeg elsker dig!
What is the most fuel efficient SUV on the planet? I missed it. What is it?
VG
The SUV was a Hybrid. Steve says Ford is the only one who makes a hybrid SUV. He believes that it is the Ford Explorer (if his memory serves him correctly).
Thanks MOMMY!
I bet that is a very expensive SUV
Hybrid even sounds high dollar.
thank you servant. I will be a banana split tomorrow, as for today I have to take a test before midnight on one of my online classes.
Conroe hires chicken nuggets too?!!
VKG. I like those initials better than VG. VKG sounds like an undercover spy or something, anyway. I am getting real tired of hearing Julie Andrews singing. I think I am getting a blogheadache.
And by the way, Mo was glad you said happy birthday to her. It made her laugh, goodnight little blog.
well...this may sound dumb...but I'm new. So who is everyone? These screen names are messin me up...
i'm Nathan Remmers btw.
welcome, Remmers
new post (of sorts) upstairs
Post a Comment