5 HOURS SLEEP IN A ROW!!!!
Oh, I feel like a new person! Amazing!
Last night we went to the Radiant concert at Freedom Fellowship. It was
awesome. A lot of Holy-Spirit ministry at the end.
Then Toby and I collectively melted down on the way home... he sounded
like it was the end. And I was so horribly sick... just my throat on
fire and coughing and so tired.
As soon as we got home, he was happy. Not even really hungry... he just
wanted to be home.
Oh, and then I took the REAL Robitussin. BIG difference. I still feel
better and it's been 8 hours.
54 comments:
Maybe you should go to the doctor and get some antibiotics. This thing seems to be dragging on too much.
FRIST!
Big Daddy,
I sent you an email.
Dont have much time today, but do want to say that it is nice to be frist again.
Heard a rumor that you can change your picture without imageshack. Is that true?
No doctor... big wampum
Only go if with papoose or seeing last moon
they might be using the image directly.. but that's a no-no.... bandwith stealing
Maybe robitussin keep squaw from seeing last moon
KAtwoman,
You seem to have a computer thief at times.
robitussin good firewater
House mess, Schoolwork not done, Kids asleep, Car full of mc donald's wrappers and banana peels. No breakfast until I rediscover the kitchen- and of course, where am I? On the blog
Big Daddy
Did you get my email?
I sent it to hewitt.
yes, Daddy Who is Big
I have blown out many bad spirit from Nose who Is Running
Kat- I think G is referring to gus ho I am
Kat,
I was referring to certain little ones who come on the blog and steal your name at times.
It makes me feel better that someone else uses their car like a dumpster too.
Hi, Terri,
I am fine. Still going to school, and taking care of running my grown kids to work and back all the time. Miss seeing you.
Must go
Take big little daughter to workum.
Much ( pounds chest) to bloggers.
No squaws see last moon while I go
SEeing as I will be going to South Africa this June, I decided to post their national flag.
Jess, Did you say that posting an image direct from Google Images is stealing? Please explain.
Yep. Here's the deal. when you link a picture straight from someone's website, it affects their bandwith... can slow down their site - it kind of "pulls" from there. So the legit way to do it is copy and paste the pictures URL into imageshack and use ImageShack's hosting instead.
more in a second
Here's how you transload- from one web address to another
When you click on the google image, then you go to the next page- at the top it says View Full Size or something- click that and copy the URL from that one..
Then go to Imageshack.us (there are other hosting sites but I use IS)
Next to the Choose File button there is a url button... click that and paste the URL into the field.
Then click Host It
Copy the link that says Direct Link
Paste into yer profile
and ther ya go
And T-
last moon is death
If it's already from imageshack... huh?
I mean, if it has imageshack in the URL then that's ok.
Ok maybe you mean from Google Images? No, that's what I mean... it pulls bandwith (memory or power or space or something) from its host site.
So Image shack is set up to be a host site
I gotta get some of that peyote... all I got is Robitussin
me neckum tight as new moon corn stalk
me at teepee
see me and LinZ>>>>>
.........there are differing formulas of Robitussin..... it's probably the ones with decongestants in them that make you have insomnia...
plain old tussin has nary any side effects (guafenesin)
then there's the ones with DM (which is the cough suppressant) which usually only makes people sleepy......
then, if you get a combination that has decongestant in it.....that's what usually sends people up the wall...... (ie, sudafed, phenylephrine, etc)
just know that there are different types of ROBITUSSIN or generics...and read the ingredients!
and, if you need more info, always ask your neighborhood pharmacist...
mamapc
love your pic!
8)
jess, i know it was a little while ago....but thanks for the info about bandwith stealing. i didn't know i was a thief, but now i've repented....8)
HC,
I'm glad that you are sp quick to repent. I also repent. I have not only stolen, but I have spread the poison by showing others how to do it. Thanks for God's mercy.
I don't know, but there is something about looking at this map of Africa that causes me to want to stop everything and pray. This is the flag for Botswana where Steve and I will be going after the ministering with the team in South Africa
Please pray fpr Steve and I that we will hear God's voice and know what He wants us to do in His work in Africa. Part of our reason to visit Botswana is to see if there is something more God would have us do with the Love Botswana Outreach Ministries.
mommy3 - if okay with you and the laws - when you go to s.Africa - i'd like you to get me some tea bags of a special tea i grew to love while there.....
Rooibos....... it's WONDERFUL.....
remember to collect moolah from me befoer your trip.....and bring me home LOTS AND GOBS ......
thanx
greetings stephanie.....
hello steph!
m3
how exciting!
it's like two trips in one?
have you gone to botswana before?
will pray for you mommy3...
'mornin hap clam
morning mamapc
you feeling better???
i haven't been reading the blog the last couple of days.
we're switching from dial up at home, but we had an equipment glitch, and we can't fix it until after servant's test on tuesday, so i'm offline at home
steph, who are you?
you can read my profile if you want, but i can't read yours.
do i know you?
clam - i THOUGHt i was feeling better. went to church sunday a.m., then to eat out, then to HEB letting John do all the real work... then last night i ended up really bad coughing fits and this morning, when i woke up at 4:15, couldn't even MOVE MY neck! it is so swollen and stiff and hurts really bad - mostly the back of my neck and head..... something to do with lymph nodes and coughing and the fight of the infection...... i wrapped my neck (loosely) in an ace wrap, put on warmer clothes, called in "sick" again and went back to bed til 10. i need to get BETTER!
noticed you and servant missing on blog this weekend. hope you had a good one....
steph - is this you???
mama pc
can i just say...
be healed in Jesus name!!!!
no more of this.
...oh, and i know you're the nurse, but ...drink more water...
8)
ok, my lunch break is about over...
meet the jury..
8)
see y'all later
nice meeting you, steph...
oh, steph!!
now everything is clear.
8)
i've watched your girls in nursery from time to time (a while back, of course)
nice to see you blogging.... 8)
No,
I've never been to Botswana. Steve has been to Zimabwe and Zambia. This will be my first time to Africa except when I went to Morroco for a few hours when we were in Spain.
Mama PC,
When were you in Africa? How long were you there? What part of Africa were you in? We are going to Jahannesburg, SA.
ok, clammy - more H2O.....
steph, glad you're signing on...
how's the babies???
'going back to bed......
we went to Johannesburg and surrounding area of S.Africa in May/June of '91 for a 27 day musical/worship tour.
There were 7 of us in a team and we did worship workshops and led worship in area churches/townships.
It was the time of political instability...and when we got there, they had to change our schedule because of unrest...we weren't able to go to the black churches out in the bush... but we did have opportunity to lead worship in a teacher's college in Soweto.
We felt strongly the night before we were going that we were part of the warfare that would break apart demonic strongholds in that country....that we didn't have to do anything else except worship and praise God and things would be accomplished in the heavens...
There are many stories, but not time enough (nor energy) here...
Will be looking forward to hearing of God's work through you all...
zzz time
No Terri, you're all alone
Hi, Steph,
I thought you were Stephanie, Terri's daughter.
Jess
I need to contact Jacob Walsh, do you have an email address or something for him. Maybe you could have him email me.
He told me not to talk about him on the blog. I think he is embarrassed. He didnt eat lunch till late cause he was working out today.
ahhhh, not all of us are chicks. . .
Yes Terri, you are VERY frightening and VERY VERY intimidating.
I was about to say something, but I see intimidator Terri is still around. Oh well, It’ll have to wait now.
howdy posse
UPSTAIRS
Post a Comment