Saturday, February 11, 2006

I went out once again with the young gents... we're all getting better
at it.
'Eres a new blog for ya, chums.

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess noone noticed you came back. Well, I'll be the frist to come upstairs.

Mama PC said...

i'm sceond

BethC said...

ok
3rd
the bronze
ready for a real winter evening

BethC said...

men's MCF sounds like was a grande time

see everybody at CTK Sun pm
welcome K.Kirkwood
nighty-night fellow bloggers

Viking Granny!!!! said...

5 is my favorite number anyway.

Glad you are becoming an expert Jess.

Rob and Steph and Mercy Madi Graceson and Izzy just dropped me off. They are such a wonderful lively bunch.


:0)

Josh said...

Hello Fellow Humans,

Finally got internet at home again, had software issues.

Here's one of our CUTE, CUTE, CUTE ultrasound pics. Go to my profile and click on the pic to see it big. We almost can't wait to see the little guy in person!

Josh said...

It's awesome how well you can see the outline of his face. Just 9 more weeks til he's here!

Beth said...

testing

Beth said...

Viking Granny wanted me to show you guys this picture.

She said she didn't know how i burn the candle at both ends. I don't ever think of it that way, but i found this pic that kind of displays the truth.

i don't supply the candles to begin with; the Lord does. so i rest in Him. hee hee
funny picture

happy sunday

see you all at church
and...

i think i'm frist!

Beth said...

i'm here
i'm not frist, but i'm happy to be sharing the early morning blog air with you, katwoman!

i love your testimony; it is very encouraging; it's easy for me to separate in my mind my relationship with God and my financial success; that's something He's working out it me.

love you so much

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Wow what a morning......


God IS interested in our Financial Success...!

I KNOW!

this is new for me too.

I love your testemony Kelly and that is very encouraging and timely.

I am like Beth....I did not have God and my finances on the same page in my mind forever.

But He is so awesome and such a Daddy that he cares about every inch of our lives.

I think the little mouse and the Candles that represent the Lord supporting Beth are perfect.

See everyone at Church.

I was also encouraged to know that me waking at all hours is just part of my 39ish stage in life.

This blog is very educational.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Wow Josharooni,

2 more months and you will have a new boss. A sweet little man calling all the shots.

I am so happy for you and Shannon.

Ya'll will be fantastic parents.

jess said...

have fun at church.... i hope to be sleeping

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Awe..........were you up all night?

Did Tobias have a rough one?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Maternal instincts,wanting to stay warm and snuggly with your little crew.

Do patient grasshoppers still check their emails?

jess said...

well, vg.... you do start early!
yep toby was up all night
yep I'm sleepy and have all the heaters blasting
yep I check my email once I wake up for real
thanks for the breakfast offer... rain check...

richy will be home late tonight

BethC said...

suddenly successful

BethC said...

the images are fleeting
but one day i will learn how to upload my digital pics

BethC said...

i like jess' new pic

Viking Granny!!!! said...

So many questions and so little time.





What a beautiful day!

Too perfect to be on the blog.

Unless you have a laptop that reaches to a porch or the lawn.

What a pretty day!

This feels like last August in Danmark!

jess said...

so my son is watching Jungle Book in spanish on TV and laughing and laughing...
I have it pretty good

Mama PC said...

hi, jessica

Mama PC said...

on my way home from lunch today, i saw 4 guilty-looking characters along N.Walker and Oakridge and I felt a little nervous about what facilities or conveniences we might lose next. Should i call 911 about any and all strange-looking people between midway and Hidden Acres now? Do I stop and take down their license plate numbers? Do I roll down my windows and and ask what they are doing? Do I mistrust all unknowns around here? Is telephone service that important to me?

Mama PC said...

According to K.Kirkwood tonight, I should bless those people......

So, Lord - cause Your blessings to come down on the lives of all those sneaky-looking men who were along N.Walker and Oakridge Drive today...... where there is deceit, I speak truth...... and life and prosperity into their lives so that they might know YOU!

Mama PC said...

who's picking up R1 from airport? car there?

i saw your mama tonight - and N & L... Mama lookin' good!

Beth said...

mama pc

i've been wanting to give you a hug, and this morning, i missed my chance and then was expected in the nursery.

so feel hugged, ok?

8)

Mama PC said...

hi clam-lady

hugs backatcha......

were you at church tonight? i was there for a while - but came home early......

Mama PC said...

papa jc on his way home...... i'm a gonna jump up and warm him some chili and make him some iced-tea......because I love him...and he'd like that.......

Beth said...

no i wasn't at church tonight.

i have a standing sunday night date with an important young woman that i dare not break, and so i didn't come; i'm hoping to come tomorrow though

Viking Granny!!!! said...

AMEN

jess said...

juan is picking richy and jakit up as we speak... YAY

Mama PC said...

Good night all......

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Good Marnin KutNshOOt!