hey jess, is anyone else having trouble getting the previous blog with 90-something posts to download. each time i try, it gives a big error message and throws me out... never had that before...
btw, feel better after my sceond nap of the day...
And, you now have a 33 week pregnant woman from Washington ready to kick yo booty. If I were you, I’d figure out what state I’d go to and go find you a skirt to hide behind.
I really love it. I get to help lots of people. Almost daily I’m told things like, “You gave me more information than 10 other people I talked to.” Or “ (joking) Where were you two months ago when I needed you.” It’s great. I also get to do presentations for employees close to retiring, which I enjoy. It’s a very positive job. Starting in June, I get to meet with employees one day a week face to face and help them with retirement, pension, 401(k) stuff. . . .looking forward to that.
MPC, what exactly is a staff infection? I’ve always heard of them, but don’t know exactly what they are. All I know is it something wrong and an infection, and therefore needs healing.
btw - the "staff" infection is properly spelled "staph"......
it's an organism that all people normally have living on their skin...and somehow, the defense mechanism of their body is down (perhaps by a cut, scrape or irritation) and the staph germ proliferates (starts multiplying) and sets up camp and wreaks havoc in that area.
i'm not an expert...... but, whenever a person has a boil, it's usually from staph.... stye's on the eyelid are also usually staph... some people end up with the organism floating around in their blood stream and break out with the boils/styes when under greater amount of stress......
if and when a doc gives you antibiotics for a staph infection ... TAKE ALL AS DIRECTED IN THE PRESCRIBED DURATION...
If you don't, the bacteria is not fully eradicated. It then reorganizes its structure and then comes back more fiercely the next time...and is harder to get rid of. This country is having a problem with all sorts of infections being harder to control or kill out because of the over-use of antibiotics (taken from leftover bottles of a friend's) AND the fact that people will take only half a dose, feel better, stop the medications...
i may not have perfectly explained the problem...... but just know..... it's very very important to take all of an antibiotic prescribed for you for the length of time the doc ordered.... AND
do NOT take anyone else's antibiotics... the meds are not all alike and if you only take half a course...you're only setting yourself up for problems in the future.....
ok...nurse will stop now....
how's everyone today???? i'm home one more day on couch trying to recover from triple infections... need to get back to WORK!
38 comments:
frist
That would be the Rotten Apple Store (Macintosh Apple Store in The Woodlands).
Nahhh, I ain’t cowering from you Terri, just given’ you a hard time.
jealous
man I am doped up on this medicine...
That's correct, Daniel
don't you mean LOL daniel?
hey daniel
you guys might do some live recording here in the store...
how!
hey jess, is anyone else having trouble getting the previous blog with 90-something posts to download. each time i try, it gives a big error message and throws me out... never had that before...
btw, feel better after my sceond nap of the day...
yeah. r just bought a G5 and they are really interested in maybe yall doing some recording/instruction with mac and recording software
I got in there earlier but sometimes Blogger is just goofy
Hey! we got a free copier/printer/scanner!
this is taking a looooong time
tired of standing up
see ya
But it’s a mac printer/copier/scanner = good for placemat at mess hall.
IPOD = I Puke On Diss
My Dell DJ woops on the Ipod, like it ain’t even funny it’s so bad.
Besides Daniel, girlies have a hard time with electronics. Guess that rules you out from ever getting an Ipod. Sorry miss.
Daniel, Daniel. . . I would say by the lack of ringage on your left hand that I’m not the one still trying to be a MAC.
It was destiny. . . fate. Just minding my own on a ministry trip and I wooed her off her feet.
Some guys have what it takes, some. . . well. . . I can’t say it. . . I love you too much.
And, you now have a 33 week pregnant woman from Washington ready to kick yo booty. If I were you, I’d figure out what state I’d go to and go find you a skirt to hide behind.
Love ya too, just having fun also. So, my job. . .
I really love it. I get to help lots of people. Almost daily I’m told things like, “You gave me more information than 10 other people I talked to.” Or “ (joking) Where were you two months ago when I needed you.” It’s great. I also get to do presentations for employees close to retiring, which I enjoy. It’s a very positive job. Starting in June, I get to meet with employees one day a week face to face and help them with retirement, pension, 401(k) stuff. . . .looking forward to that.
Yep, up my alley, down my street.
M Pete - i'm sorry.....
does anyone else seem to recognize that almost everyone in our body is fighting some kind of ailment???
what is this all about??? sound like a scheme of the enemy to get our minds off of what's important...
blessings anyone???
Mere, don’t dump into Jeremy tonight. . . you could slime him! Kidding.
We’ll be praying for you!
MPC, what exactly is a staff infection? I’ve always heard of them, but don’t know exactly what they are. All I know is it something wrong and an infection, and therefore needs healing.
Man, sorry to hear you and Mere have them.
Praying for you both.
hello?
hey that's crazy! Yep, I'm here
No, the new mac is Radiant's.... it will not be accessible by me...
tomorrow I'm probably running around with R1... he's fixing to be recording like every day and weekend in March
how's Jenna?
I'm still sick... just drugged enough to not feel as much
typing w one hand... not sure wht R has planned manana
no can do... my grandpa is coming to meet Toby
gotta go
Dell DJ ? That just sounds so geeky.
btw - the "staff" infection is properly spelled "staph"......
it's an organism that all people normally have living on their skin...and somehow, the defense mechanism of their body is down (perhaps by a cut, scrape or irritation) and the staph germ proliferates (starts multiplying) and sets up camp and wreaks havoc in that area.
i'm not an expert...... but, whenever a person has a boil, it's usually from staph.... stye's on the eyelid are also usually staph... some people end up with the organism floating around in their blood stream and break out with the boils/styes when under greater amount of stress......
if and when a doc gives you antibiotics for a staph infection ... TAKE ALL AS DIRECTED IN THE PRESCRIBED DURATION...
If you don't, the bacteria is not fully eradicated. It then reorganizes its structure and then comes back more fiercely the next time...and is harder to get rid of. This country is having a problem with all sorts of infections being harder to control or kill out because of the over-use of antibiotics (taken from leftover bottles of a friend's) AND the fact that people will take only half a dose, feel better, stop the medications...
i may not have perfectly explained the problem...... but just know..... it's very very important to take all of an antibiotic prescribed for you for the length of time the doc ordered.... AND
do NOT take anyone else's antibiotics... the meds are not all alike and if you only take half a course...you're only setting yourself up for problems in the future.....
ok...nurse will stop now....
how's everyone today???? i'm home one more day on couch trying to recover from triple infections... need to get back to WORK!
Post a Comment