Tuesday, February 07, 2006

sheesh. I am having blog withdrawal. I told myself I could quit anytime
I wanted to.
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.
Blog on, my friends.

57 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess,

Everyone seems to have taken a semi-break from blogging. I think you and JD were the main ones that kept it going and with the two of you being out of pocket, the activity on the blog has weakened.

How is JD doing? Is she still with child?

I know that this blog thing can be used for evangelism and discipleship, I am just trying to figure out how it will all work.

Anonymous said...

You can no longer sit at the computer and keep hitting refresh because there is too much time in between everyone's blogs.

Anonymous said...

I guess we may have to schedule blog meetings where you know that other people will be on at the same time.

jess said...

It'll pick back up... this blog has ebbs and flows. Just wait it out... we'll keep breaking records

jess said...

lol sharon

jess said...

ramen noodles.... mmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

T.A.G.,

I would be blogging on the graff blog, but nobody has posted any comments today. I posted first thing this morning and it has been silent ever since.

Anonymous said...

Terri,

I missed your blogs on the other post because I have been up here since 11:48 am and I noticed that all your posts were after that.

Anonymous said...

Terri,

Did you notice Doll Face (Breeze Mardis) on the Graff Gazette?

Anonymous said...

Did anyone have anything yummy for lunch? I had Campbell's Select Italian Wedding Soup.

jess said...

I had a rat-kebob

Anonymous said...

No offense, but bat boy, if you all the only company here, I think I will be going on my way.

Mama PC said...

okay...... who IS batboy and t.a.g.?

I'm having a VEGETABLE and chicken salad..... dark green lettuce, red bell pepper, carrot, tomato, apple and chicken......

My goal is to INCREASE my consumption of vegetables and H2O and

decrease my consumption of all other foods........

tired of carrying all this extra baggage around......

anyone for a quick walk???

Anonymous said...

Mama PC,

T.A.G. is Stephanie Hair. She keeps changing her name and picture.

There is still a question on bat boy, but I have been told that is one of Jessica's alter egos.

Anonymous said...

Terri,

I posted on the graff blog that I found all of your comments. I was not refreshing and so they were not showing up.

Mama PC said...

anybody seen Georgia lately???

or BeBeow???

I guess they're college students and don't have time for us real people..... :-)

Beth said...

MPC
only in real life

Mama PC said...

bethr - any research about clam's ears?

katwoman - soup sounds good..

i've been kinda spaced out today... trying to cut back on sugars and junks...... i think i'm in withdrawal..... after holiday withdrawal....... somebody come over here and get all this junk food outta my house!!!

josh and shannon will want to know that we're veering toward Seattle and that area for our ANNIVERSARY trip...... (although I secretly told papa jc last night that we ought to just SAY we went on a trip and just go check into a nearby hotel and stay a week and save the bigger bucks...)

No, we'll go somewhere and have the time of our lives!!!

Mama PC said...

kat, mee thinks you too impatient when it comes to replies.....

just look at the amount of minutes you gave us to reply before you skatted out!!!

you need patience, my deah.....

Mama PC said...

hello?

Mama PC said...

has anyone noticed that i've left the SAME picture on here for ovah a week??? it 's because I kinda like that bee..... and it's proclaiming that she's a BUSY bee..... i will claim that..... even though when i'm home, i'm not that busy usually in all actuality..... but just need to be......

Did you know that Pamela means "honey" and Kay means "pure" so, I'm letting you know what my name means......

Pure Honey......

What do your name/s mean?

jess said...

well, there ya have it. Katwomans secret identity
Jessica :wealthy/ambitious
Danielle: God is my judge
Stanley: rocky meadow?
Clark: clerk/cleric

Beth said...

my name means abiding place of God

mpc,
still working on that picture for you (happy clam)

jess said...

i love that word sheesh

jess said...

i should be writing thank you notes... l8r

Mama PC said...

KAT THE WARRIOR MAIDEN FULL OF MERCY AND GRACE WHO INTERCEDES SPECIFICALLY FOR THE UNITY OF THE BODY OF CHRIST

(leave off the foley part) (you've left that part behind...)

get off this blog and get back to work!!!

Beth said...

OOH, THAT IS COOL
MY MIDDLE NAME IS MARIE TOO

Mama PC said...

"the fellowship of His suffering"

Anonymous said...

My name means:

Kimberly - From the royal fortress meadow.

Ann - Full of grace, mercy and prayer

Brezik - Birch Forest

I guess that makes me graceful in God's birch forest.

Beth said...

terri,
she was responding to the meaning of marie

Mama PC said...

today I was reading in John about Jesus being annointed with oil....before his death......

you spoke of myrrh...

bitterness......

and then I was singing a song papa jc wrote years ago about "the fellowship of His suffering"....

suffering is not "fun"... it is bitter......

i dont' know..... just musing.....

where's that scripture about the fellowship of His suffering? someone look it up and post it here, please....

Anonymous said...

Phil 3:10-11

that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings , being conformed to His death, 11 if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.
NKJV

Mama PC said...

oh, great...

i just got a call that i have to go into work at 5:30 the next three days!!! (instead of just Thurs and Fri)..... but, thankfully (I must look on the bright side) I only have to conquer 12 total hours during those 3 days....... so....... i guess i'm going to be an early birdd for the rest of this week.......

me

Beth said...

never take a laxative and a sleeping pill the same night

a proverb from my husband

Beth said...

for some reason whenever i respond to someone, my post shows up before the one i was responding to

Mama PC said...

must go......hannah elizabeth (whose name means mercy and grace and compassionate one) is KICKING ME OFF THE COMPUTER AND demanding the use of my vehicle!!!

Hey... good news...... we are going to be able to obtain my great grandmother's violin that's been hidden away since the 1960's....... no one even knew she played it except one son who's a recluse......and just yesterday it was figured out that there even IS a violin in good repair that needs a player....... Hannah played years ago and would be the recipient of her great great grandmother's violin from the 1800's....

Chow.....

Josh said...

My name means king of handsome men.

Josh said...

Katwoman- Wanted to commend you for checking last week on how to protect your little ones blog from unwanted preditors. We have to be active and watchful these days. Good job!

BethC said...

if you are desserted in the desert, what kind of dessert would be served?

BethC said...

elizabeth
gail

BethC said...

speaking of godly inheritances (geneology),
I watched an antique show and this family had preserved many items from as far back as the 1600's

Josh said...

KW- I know, I think we'll have like 18 password to get online and 22 internet filters when our kids are getting on. = ) Do you have higspeed internet where you are or just dial-up? If high, who do you have?

beth- probably mud pie

BethC said...

speaking of ancient records
PWCS wants alumni to have their school folder...i just got Bobby and John's today
wow....history....his story

Josh said...

Yo MamaPC,
Come on up to Seattle, you’ll like it here. I guy I worked with in IL and his wife came here for their 4th anniversary and loved it, the scenery and so much to do if you want to do stuff.

Josh said...

KW- Who is the provider, SBC Yahoo or Consolidated?

BethC said...

josh, do you review resumes for hire or exclusively benefits dept?

want to know experienced view on the BEST resumes....

love is....
the ability to convey and communicate ones strengths

sounds good to me

Josh said...

I have to look over a retirement presentation I have to do in 20 minutes, so I’ll just say real quick. If you have SBC Yahoo, you can download parental controls software and make individual accounts with different allowances for what can be accessed. We got that in IL because we thought it would be good for the future. Verizon’s DSL in WA also had it and Comcast’s cable internet has it. So, you may want to look into it. Oh, you can also get an e-mail weekly of what site were visited my each profile, so you can know where your daughter went every week and possibly who she even got e-mails from. If you have Consolidated, they may have something similar. I think it’s a good idea.

Josh said...

Beth- I’m not a recruiter, but I’ve helped several people with resumes. I’d be glad to look your over or send you mine to look at. You can send yours to jands224@verizon.net if you want me to look it over. That e-mail is our spam one, don’t want to post my real one on here (if you have my real one, you can send it there). I’ll send you my resume also. It may be a week or more before I look at yours, trying to get the new place together, get my home office set up, and register.. . . woosh!

Later everyone!

Georgia said...

Where do you go to get the PWCS school folders?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Thanks for the info about Gmail on the downstairs blog. I guess its not just my pooter.



My consolidate service is 14 a month for 6 months and then 29 for the remander of the one year contractola.

jess said...

rat- means Dead
King- meat

Beth said...

i'm frist!
i'm frist!

Good Morning Everyone!!!!
God bless you and have a fantastic day!

Anonymous said...

I have got a cold and doing school is the farthest thing from my mind, although, I know I have to do it.

Katwoman,

Can you pay me for your lamp candle today?

Terri,

Do you want to start the day on the Graff Gazette?

Anonymous said...

Katwoman,

Yes.

By the way, I paid for the Quiet Places order on my credit card, so it is paid for, I just don't want the bill to come in and still not have collected the money.

By the way, we are upstairs

Viking Granny!!!! said...

how does everyone have so much time to blog with all their other jobs.........and all

Mama PC said...

well... i have to go down to a day in the past to even sign on........ so that i can even get into today's (02/11/06)'s blog..... weird...... jess, any ideas???

then i post here, then it lets me post in the present......

Mama PC said...

...