Wednesday, March 22, 2006

18 comments:

jess said...

Can't do the party this Sunday... taking pictures for the OH SO DEMANDING viking granny...

Josh said...

And just what is that a picture from?

Josh said...

I think yo pic be cool, just ax'n where it's from.

jess said...

servant was talking about exploding cake... so I googled it

Josh said...

ahh, must have missed that comment.

Georgia said...

Hey, I get dissed for peter piper and servant recommends cornflake peterson and STILL gets his tacos!???

What's this?

Georgia said...

I take the peter piper comment back. My tacos are too important to me.

Georgia said...

JOSH! Im talking to you....

Josh said...

Sorry Georgia, it's just what was in the fine print. Ya know, that fine print slaps people upside the head all the time.

But since you're a nice gal, I reckon you can have one-half taco. Enjoy!

Georgia said...

One half a taco, what about Cornflake Rake Peterson, I think Servant deserves the other half of my taco.

Georgia said...

Ask Shannon if she wants to name her baby after the Tony the Tiger cereal.

jess said...

some people are verrrrrrry far away for taco enforcing, g

Mama PC said...

i want some Boston Creme Pie!!!

Josh said...

Shannon has no say in this. I make the money and I made the contest offer.

It's Guys Day, so Servant can get away with it.

God is my taco enforcer. If Georgia plans to eat more than one half a taco, God may strike her down. Sorry folks, this is just the facts.

(Leaving now for baby check-up. Bye)

jess said...

Okay, okay, we'll follow the rules.








or will we?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Boston Cream pie is the official March 23rd PIE!


I think I will have some.....


Signed,

The Demanding one

:0)

Georgia said...

I feel so loved. So many people have given up their tacos for me. Christ in action.

Georgia said...

When it comes to taco sacrifice the body of Christ never fails me.