Today I thought maybe the guys could tell us - if they were superheroes
or supervillains, what powers would they have?
Ladies, remember, zip it till noon.
This is now the Yablonski archives! The new blog site is here
Today I thought maybe the guys could tell us - if they were superheroes
or supervillains, what powers would they have?
Ladies, remember, zip it till noon.
34 comments:
I think I would be Stupid-idea Zapper. When somebody made a decision to screw up their life, I would maybe hit them with lightning or something. Just shake em up a little
Gasterial Entestin Man would be quite interesting and very useful at times. You would need to be able to control the intensity. . . zap, stun, paralyze, or kill.
Now Speedo Man, you could do that without special powers, you just may need to also be Free From Fear of Man Man to pull in off (uhhh no pun intended. . pull it off).
I’ve always thought starting and stopping time would be cool and would take that power also.
Let see, I would also like. . .
I would be Slap in the Face Man. When someone was smarting off to me or just cause I feel like it, I just think it and WHAM they get a slap across the face, but I didn’t move and they saw no hand. They’d be like, “WHAT THE HECK!” and I’d say, “that’s what happens when you smart of the me.” Then WHAM they’d get it again. They go, “Hey, who’s slapping me!?” Then WHAM. . . WHAM. . . WHAM. . . you get the idea.
Permission to speak to Josh
Permission Granted
yours and my superpowers would be very useful for youth pastors....
We would be the envy Youth Net, those Baptist YPs would come crawling on their knees begging to be blessed with our powers. Waaa ha ha.
As Slap in the Face Man, I’d walk into a room and, smack, smack, smack, everyone in the room would get it slapped. . . just to announce my entry.
If I were there, I’d ask him if he knew what Copyright Infringement means, then he’d get an invisible slap. . WHAM!
That may be deserving of two or three slap, now that I think about it.
I think I would also be Post-it Note Man. Everywhere you go, you always need a Post-it sticky note. Someone would say, “I wish I had a sticky note.” I’d say, “what color do you prefer.” Then one would appear in my hand. This would bring joy and stress relief to millions of people all over the world.
Now the girlies can talk, BUT you must stay on the guy topic.
So ladies, what special powers would you like?
(FYI- I'll be leaving in 30 minutes, and back in about 3 hours later.)
C’mon Katie, get creative with you super powers.
Jennifer,
What business do you have?
I would want to have the power to translate from here to there. I would also want to translate someone else from here to there, or from there to here.
And no, I am not talking about translating languages, I am talking about disappearing and reappearing instantaneously.
my wish for superpowers is:
SUPERWIFE......
with powers to produce wonderfully delicious meals in a single twink of her eyes. when she tugs on the right ear, the dishes will automatically be clean and returned to the shelves and the kitchen will glow with antibacterial shine... a tug to the left ear and all the laundry will be magically hanging or folded, clean and smelling very fresh..... a bend of the nose will have all flower beds weeded and lawn perfectly manicured, and ant beds wouldn't dare move into our domain......
i wouldn't use SUPERWIFE's powers of procuring supplies and groceries and clothes..... i prefer to do that the old-fashioned way.... shopping....
touch the left elbow......the broom and dustpan do their thing.....
the right elbow...... the vacuum powerfully sucks all things dusty and dirty from the whole house from one stationary position....
WHOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHH
I think you guys are copying a movie with that time stopping stuff. What was the name of that movie? Was it Cody Banks or another one? I never saw it, but I saw previews where he found this special watch and he could stop and start time at will. He would stop time, go move things around and restart time and everyone would be confused because they were in different places at the restart.
i don't know about mary poppins..... i never watched the whole show...... is that what she did???
well, SUPERWIFE just put a load of clothes in the washer...and is trying to determine which of her powers she will use next.....
self-discipline...
determination...
fortitude...
my strength is gone.... so i'll cry out for supernatural strength to at least get SOMETHING done around here...
the broom did its thing a little while ago... it was a scary thing too......
oh, it just did its thing......swept up the whole kitchen......found 3 weeks' worth of dust and country debris.....
oh, servant, erase that last post...... isn't that a copy? one time is enough.....
:-)
naw... my momma taught me not to talk about such things in public..... nor to rehearse them in conversation....... so..... naw, i don't like the dog story...although I'm sure he's quite cute.....
:-)
i guess i shouldn't read the blog on guys' day..... nor comment.......
sorry.....
i never had any brothers so am not used to such topics and phrases.....
ok, sivad... are you all better now?
servant
One of my superpowers is reading deleted posts... I think it's ok if you want to put them back
hey, you all... i wasn't saying to totally erase servants' posting..... just when it RE appeared, i thought he had accidently reposted it....so told him to erase it!
i love you servant...
frist? is this a frist? for the naytron?!?!? I dunno what to do in this situation...I've been up all night...WHAT THE HEY! ITS SPRING BREAK! So..it's 6.36..and I'm still up. Probably gonna go for a run in a little bit...after my stomach settles. It seems I have a bit of heartburn...but hopefully the excersize will make me feel not so lazy. Thanks to everyone who came to my birthday party...you guys made it so awesome. Thanks for the popsicle jess! Although I think I left it in the young hernandez freezer... :-(
oh daniel...I KNEW it was Jacob's old roommate the second I read that it was written by "a guy in his church." that little guy steals EVERYTHING! He stole 2 capos and a monster cable from me! total value approx. $80. Ya...I was a little peeved...
THRID!
8)
i don't know whether y'all are reading the mark1516 blog, but please do, and please pray for the mexico team today.
for more information go to
www.mark1516.blogspot.com
and read the "home of the frijoles entries
thanks
everybody have a great day!
the zoo is exponentionally grosser every time I go. I don't know if it's lack of funding or what..but it is getting WAY run down. The gorillas aren't even there anymore! The exhibit has been permanently closed. I dunno, the petting zoo was allright. But thats just cuz I had my favorite 5 year old with me (merci diaz..as if you didn't know) Buuuuut anyway...don't go to the zoo, untill it's cleaned up. It's just not worth the trip.
upstairs
Post a Comment