So I was catching up on the blog today and I found a commment suggesting that perhaps some of my large belly is perhaps due to mom's cobbler and not an infant the size of my 215lb 6'3" husband...
Cable may or may not be cheaper than DSL, depends on who’s in your area, have to call around. You do have to subscribe to cable, if you don’t currently. Cable is faster than DSL and usually has a couple tiers of speed, with increasing prices. We had SBC DSL in IL and it was great. We have Verizon hear and it’s great also (SBC isn’t in our area). Both DSL and Cable usually offer good first year rates to get you in.
Well I'd love to stick around but I have to go try some form of self-inducement. I think I will bounce on my exercise ball while I hold Anila - it's one of her favorite things.
The story behind the cobbler is that I had a huge craving for something very buttery and yummy, so I called mom asked her what she needed, went to the store, brought her the stuff and got my cobbler the next day! Pretty groovy. Thank you Julie for reminding me that I will be skinny again. Right now I look at a tank top I used to wear and decided it would fit around one thigh.
Terri and Stephanie may not know, so here it is. Beside all the women here that are having babies, Shannon (my wife) is also pregnant with our first, so I guess I’m included here.
Hey, something was bugging me all the way home from school and I just have to tell yall this. The initials JPT sounded so familiar to me. Now I got it. Come out of the church closet jPat Terry!
Yeah, we might have to recommend it to JPT also who has still not come out. Michael is handling a recovering bloggers practice at the moment. He may be booked, but those of you who dont remember who you are, maybe I could do something to get you in. His website is called Compulsiveblogliars.com Or you can call 1-800 Who am I
fat lot of good mikey is... i sent an email to compulsiveblogliar@hotmail and it came back to me... no such address... makes me question if there even is a mikey
I dont even know what kind of diet it is right now. All I know is that I am real hungry. It is supposed to be a low carb, low fat diet, I think it is going to turn into a seafood diet in a minute if someone doesnt stop me first.
Yo, I was asked to jump on a conference call the last 20 minutes, so now it’s time to leave. My last comment for the day: just remember “soiled dove” when you see my new picture tomorrow. It’s a winner.
I tried to watch tv tonight. There was a mother on there who's father died of a heart attack. He had a business of his own. She missed him being right there in his office. Shouldnt I know better than to try to watch tv.
97 comments:
i don't recall that contest... if it was the one where tim tried to kiss me i'd say i won that one
unlike you, my friend
Terri is now addicted..........to the BLOG
terri- what do you want for your pic?
oh that bitter valedictorian contest... ohhh the sting
when i am awake during my 4000 overnight potty trips, i think about the blog... and i try to figure out who kg is....
So I was catching up on the blog today and I found a commment suggesting that perhaps some of my large belly is perhaps due to mom's cobbler and not an infant the size of my 215lb 6'3" husband...
well. i have to think about something... better that than what would happen if i said candyman in the mirror...
LEAH!
now, uh... who in the world would suggest that??
Dont look at me_G
Who is JD?
jd is julie...
but you shoulda figured from the lucky-tim-kissing combo
I need the internet at home.......
Who should I call?
How can I survive all weekend without being able to check out the BLOG?
GHOSTBUSTERS
occupations and blood-types
you can probably get sbc dsl for 15 bucks a month....
I heard that eating by your blood type is actually the best way to eat.
Cable internet servers?
Anyone have any suggestions?
I do not have a phone line. Even the wires under and around the house have been chewed up.
Richy had mentioned that Cable is faster and cheaper than DSL>
TRUE?
I also found unauthorized use of my picture displaying all of what we will call " my glory."
man, leah! i wish i knew who DID THIS.... i'd give em the old 1-2
i would call sbc or go online... the comparisons should be pretty easy to find.
dsl is a kind of cable... not a phone line, anyway
thanks baby
georgia,
do you know who could have said that stuff about leah?
Uno baggo of sugaro.........
is that alloooo?
Cable may or may not be cheaper than DSL, depends on who’s in your area, have to call around. You do have to subscribe to cable, if you don’t currently. Cable is faster than DSL and usually has a couple tiers of speed, with increasing prices. We had SBC DSL in IL and it was great. We have Verizon hear and it’s great also (SBC isn’t in our area). Both DSL and Cable usually offer good first year rates to get you in.
Hey where is Ablerto.?
Thanks Josharoooooo
Well I'd love to stick around but I have to go try some form of self-inducement. I think I will bounce on my exercise ball while I hold Anila - it's one of her favorite things.
and how you did get the cobbler first, or at least someone going by your name...
lele-
vaccuum.
Good luck with the bouncing LELE
JD we don't even have COX cable..
we have NORTHLAND CABLE.
But I am now better informed so I can call around tomorrow.
:0)
beth
i am a slow cooking baby incubator
my blood type is A .... i don't remember - or + or what
yeah, eva... i forgot you have cable tv. they would probably be your best bet for internet with some kinda package deal
The story behind the cobbler is that I had a huge craving for something very buttery and yummy, so I called mom asked her what she needed, went to the store, brought her the stuff and got my cobbler the next day! Pretty groovy.
Thank you Julie for reminding me that I will be skinny again. Right now I look at a tank top I used to wear and decided it would fit around one thigh.
Okay I will call them first.
I will see you soon. After I get the white powderlike stuff........
and then she ate it and made loud smacking noises via email
and then, when my mom was on the phone telling me about MY cobbler, leah was in the background threatening to eat it....
just the facts
we don't want no crack rock, evajoy
Oooo DARN
Thats right Terri, there is always something worse......
At least I am not bla bla bla.......
haha
This is fun...
So much so that I am considering getting internet service NOW instead of waiting until my house is all simplified and spring cleaned........
If I am quiet and really listen, then I know I really have to wait and obey.
BUT there is no harm in shopping around in the mean time huh?
I have Danish Family to email also,, so it is really not the only reason to get the net....
I am going to I just need to wait about a month.
It is a very good motivator to have it as a reward for simplifying.
This is very difficult for me.
Whatever it takes to get me motivated,
What a skinny LELE!
now, there's actually several people here not having babies. as far as i know, only one of us could be having a baby RIGHT NOW and she's busy bouncing
hey steph!
welcome to the blog!
NOW YOU CAN NEVER, EVER LEAVE
What a good mother. Passing on her addiction to her child
it passes the time great, as i lay here and refresh the page over and over
after 5 i have to do something else, usually, since everyone goes home
in my email folder for blog comments there are 2390
and i don't know if that's even all of them
2930 actually
You grandmothers are crazy people…
Terri and Stephanie may not know, so here it is. Beside all the women here that are having babies, Shannon (my wife) is also pregnant with our first, so I guess I’m included here.
yep. ol josh is 2 months pregnant
you should rent Junior, josh
oh, and Georgia's pregnant
Terri is just trying to catch up with me......
Cant blame her.....its a wonderful thing being a grandma.....
You get them just about as much as you want....and you also get to send them home and get plenty of ME time too.
And you get to always be the good guy.
peace out
Hey, something was bugging me all the way home from school and I just have to tell yall this.
The initials JPT sounded so familiar to me.
Now I got it.
Come out of the church closet jPat Terry!
I am leaving too.....wassup with this Peace out stuff?
Peace Out.........
Like time out?
PEACE OUT
congrats G! wow, that's some big changes coming!
Oh No! pregnant again! It always sneaks up on me like this! Someone call the waambulance!
I dont remember who said that stuff about Leah and the cobbler, Wasnt it Julie? I think Josh sent that picture in.
yeah, yeah. or Robert
Georgia- one who appreciates good humor and makes bad accusations, welcome back.
I’m guessing that the “salt mines” is a joke of metaphor? Where do you work Linda?
mama's a lady of the night, josh
Where is Tims' email address?
a likely story
My cobbler better STAY PUT!
Thanks for the explanation Linda, cause lady of the night wasn’t bringing good things to mind. Good for you with the independent business!
Peaches are bad for the umbilical lining. Hasnt your doctor told you that yet Julie?
lady of leisure...
a "kept" woman...
you've got your own little umbilicus to worry about now, G...
soiled dove
the oldest profession
oh i have to stop before i have a contraction....
To quote Mama " this is how rumors get started." I'm going to have to explain this over and over again when I get to church this sunday.
i'm just laying here looking at the screen and laughing till I cry... I sound just like daddy in the UFO chat rooms...
Yeah, wasnt counting on maybe Tim wanting my cobbler.
together, they're unbeatable. but they always share their blue bell, even when you're fasting
Yeah, we might have to recommend it to JPT also who has still not come out.
Michael is handling a recovering bloggers practice at the moment. He may be booked, but those of you who dont remember who you are, maybe I could do something to get you in.
His website is called Compulsiveblogliars.com
Or you can call
1-800 Who am I
fat lot of good mikey is... i sent an email to compulsiveblogliar@hotmail and it came back to me... no such address...
makes me question if there even is a mikey
it was a fruit shake...
jen's was a dairy shake. it just so happened to have oreos in it...
I am really starting to feel threatened now. I am thinking of Tim's face and a small fear is coming up from my insides.
What does this mean for my peach cobbler?
Am I still the First Daughter?
If Leah would have the baby then I would bring you some money for my peaches, but now, we wait... and we wait.... and we wait....
or georgia could be a surrogate.... lot of money in that, i hear
is it the baby talking, G?
IM DIETING! HELP! LAYLA WANTS TO ORDER PIZZA AND I THINK IM OFFENDING PEOPLE.THIS IS INSANE. NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO LIVE LIKE THIS!
well, georgia. i doubt you've offended anyone.
maybe you should have a nice rice cake and lie down
oh... that was cold. that was sooo cold.
Thanks, Julie.
I dont even know what kind of diet it is right now. All I know is that I am real hungry. It is supposed to be a low carb, low fat diet, I think it is going to turn into a seafood diet in a minute if someone doesnt stop me first.
Gotta go get Michael, thats the thing about living in Atascocita. I will pass wendys kfc, mcdonalds burger king, gattitown, on and on and on....
Yo, I was asked to jump on a conference call the last 20 minutes, so now it’s time to leave. My last comment for the day: just remember “soiled dove” when you see my new picture tomorrow. It’s a winner.
Have a great evening!
I tried to watch tv tonight. There was a mother on there who's father died of a heart attack. He had a business of his own. She missed him being right there in his office.
Shouldnt I know better than to try to watch tv.
that happens to me.. just reading some random book and of course they have twins at 24 weeks... sheesh
it could be worse.... I could watch something about a pregnant blog addict who got electrocuted by her computer... or something
You mean, like me?
Post a Comment