"This week of pregnancy, your baby is over 8 1/2 inches in length and weighs a little over a pound. Your baby's body is getting plumper, as he or she accumulates fat. Your baby's hearing is well established and he or she can hear your heart beating, your digestive noises, as well as your voice."
I actually know what a baby at this approximate gestation looks like... so Toby and I have made an agreement that I don't want to see him until he is the size of a smallish watermelon, with flowing hair. (strange imagery, there)
I have never spent this week of pregnancy outside of a hospital... with a good cervix... so this is exciting!
Pray me through this week mentally and emotionally...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BETHER! Maybe a few words on budgeting?
exciting weekend on the blog, folks... might want to catch up.
Monday, October 10, 2005
23 WEEKS! TOBYGANZA-ALABANZA!!
Labels:
toby pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 comments:
Doing well here in my undisclosed location South of the border...
have met a few "friends" who decided not to incarcerate me after a shot of weinerzine. Unfortunately Ratking acted quite beligerently with said "authorities". They assured me he is being kept in a private home, with meals and amenities until his court date. Had to drop off kitty companions at nearby eating establishment. Owner vowed good care of them.
Marvelous enchiladas, these. And Batsenorita?? Not out of the question.
rhis one? caught you again Terri
Yaaaa! Strawberries!
hmmm... mama is probably a.)sewing roadkill costumes or b.)chasing Anila or c.)praying
arberto is probably playing some real life battleship with tankers in the Gulf
Josharoo is probably engrossed in turtle websites
bigdaddy is hiding
daniel or the fake daniel is probably wooing some ladies at the water cooler
bether is sitting on a 16 year old 7th grader...
sharon is reliving that joe cocker concert...
lele is feeding Kai. this is a definite.
onlyone... is probably explaining that the pastor didn't mean you, specifically...
raina is writing poetry
cutesiebutt and fluffypaws are probably fajitas
Happy Birthday Bether......29 I hear. What a coincidence, me too.
Wow, I just spent three hours on the coolest turtle website!!!
I guess I’ll get some work done now...
Faitful or Faithful Terri?
Toby is a baby who keeps promises so he better get busy with growing his locks of hair and plumping up to be a big round watermelon like preciouse baby.
I pray for PEACE and FAITH and that you will KNOW....the truth.
God is such an awesome DADDY and you are his little princess baby.
You are sailing right through this time.
You KNOW it!
juan and paul are over here cutting a hole in the wall... I have such an interesting life
terri- I knew which one you meant. I am capable of reading the most mangled words possible, thanks to Fuzzy Chick
I was just giving the school teacher a hard time.
I love you guys......
Batboy looks really scarry with his sombraro on.....
Holes in the wall are exciting because that means new things are happinin..
(i mespilled must ov thase werds an perpose)
Sew Bob ind the new guy re une in the same?
Sylvia did not bring dinner last night...
looking good, scruffy.
Yeah, right. Big Daddy. You're Matt Tullos. SUUUUUUURRRRE....
Georgia- how's your "condition"?
I'm trying to stay off the phoneline... the nurse is supposed to call about my shot... I can't stay away, though!
Too bad you don't have "call notes"
They supppossedly work even if you don't have call waiting etc.
This is Columbus day, is your nurse working?
slow day on the blog, here... I need more entertainment than this...
I would like to be entertaining people in cyberspace, but today is very busy for me at work and I’ll be doing good if I get everything done by 3:30.
I’m glad you’re still doing great in week 23, which makes me think of Psalm 23... He’s is leading you beside the still waters!
OWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats, Terri!
Nope, Julie...staying home as CTK is both socially and physically exhausting...
Wow Terri, I think you make 14 women we know that are pregnant.
I know who the culprit is, but I leave in 6 minutes, so I don’t have time to say.
Sorry Terri, but you have some clues on here.
I know who the culprit is, but I leave work in 2 minutes, so I don’t have time to say. = )
Sorry Terri, but you have some clues on here.
Oh, opps.
all right, all right... it was me. terri is NOT pregnant... as far as I know....
now please don't bring me any wormy soup
Terri, I am so glad you have joined me in the 40's pregnancy group, all we need now is Sharon and Beth and we will be full.
Congrats
Post a Comment