"Your baby weighs one
pound, nine ounces, and measures 22 centimeters crown-to-rump. Your
baby's ears are fully functional now, and he or she may even blink in
reaction to a loud noise. The brain is growing rapidly. If you could
look inside your uterus, you'd see a well-proportioned head and body."
Well, my birthday week is over... but the post 24-week euphoria is
just beginning. Oh, this is fun! Even my aching bones and 3000 trips
to the "jane" are fun because I've never made it this far! WE'RE GOING
ALL THE WAY, BABY!
the Astros lost last night.... mostly because of stinking cheaters.
We'll see if they get away with that in Texas...
31 comments:
Goodmorning Jess,
I was so happy to see you in church yesterday. I'm so glad you had a good time at the beach.
You are going all the way!!! Toby is going to get here at the right time and he and r2 will both be our miracle boys.
As for the White Sox.....let them come to Houston:0)
Am going to work now. Will talk to you later. I love you!
Julie! so it was YOU! no more sleeping!
I sent you a bunch of emails
Yippeeeeeee
You are going all the WAY!
This is very exciting.
25 and counting. Do you realize that ya'll are only 7 weeks away from being 32 weeks....
Gee Whiz Jess.........This is so cool.
Yippeeeeeeeeeeee
I love this weather also.
It always reminds me of the best part of my childhood.
Waking up in a cold house and wanting to stay under the covers feels like it did in Danmark when I lived with my Bedstemor and Bedstefar. It was the first time I ever experienced laying under a thick "mattress like" comforter full of feathers. They are atleast 6inches thick. Thinking about making it all the way outside to the outhouse and how cold it is going to be out there. Old time stove in the room for heat.... Bedstefar loading it up with fresh wood in the early hours before any of us were suppossed to be awake yet. He really loved his grandbabies.
I love this weather......it comforts me and I feel grounded with firm roots and lots of love love love.
:0)
LOL julie... I've been holding out but this is getting ridiculous
kAtie- if you want, send me a pic and I'll resize it for you so you can get close up and send you back the link.
rob- scaredy cat
LOL rob! I had to say it before Katie did!
KT-
http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/2527/christopherandkatie16mu.jpg
I lay in my bed most of the day. Having this baby will be a rude awakening
Man Georgia's Pregnancy has just flown by, how is she doing.... ready to pop?
As a matter of fact I just got back from Walmart. I did not see Linda or Terri though.
ALERT: wednesday will be guys day on the blog! we will discuss only manly topics. interesting to men and such! I'd do it tomorrow, but I have a doctors appt and will be unable to control the flow of commentary....
you love it, julie
Good afternoon everyone. I’m very happy for you Jessica and just looking forward to good report after good report from here on out.
Busy today after being gone for two days. We had a good time visiting TX. Richard and Terri were very gracious and kind host, a big blessing! Thanks you again, Terri! We got to spend a good amount of time with my parents and Jeremy and Meredith. It was good to see everyone at CTK, and we enjoyed hanging over at Richy and Jessica’s for a couple hours before we headed to the airport Sunday (the chicken fajitas were good). I wish we could’ve had longer to see more friends, but we weren’t able to.
Yeah Katie, sorry it didn’t work out to get together with you and Christopher, we were looking forward to meeting him. Since he like WA, anytime you’re ready for a vacation, let us know! We’re both very happy that you’re happily married.
I got some good news this morning. My contract at Boeing was originally just through the end of 2005, with a slight possibility of going longer. Today, my boss called me into his office and asked if I would stay through the end of March! I said I’d love to, just baring any permanent offers I may get somewhere else. He said, “Well I hope that permanent job is found here at Boeing because you’re the kind of employee Boeing needs.” So, I’ll be on at Boeing to at least March (Praise God!), but still praying and looking for a permanent job at Boeing or elsewhere sooner.
Hmm, guys day on the blog, sounds like a fun experiment. We’ll at least find out what you think guys like to talk about.
Jessica, will you be proposing topics in your daily post, or will we need to start it up?
Yes, everything was very comfortable, nice, and much appreciated. We enjoyed chatting with you and Richard each morning. I did get to say buy to Richard at CTK.
hi there
just wanted you guys to be the first to see my new hair...
wide Wilma was wild in FL
it was so great when Andy read the blog and called me at school to say he was very surprised to hear that G was preg...
did the Petersons have a grande renewing of the vows...TFH looked beautiful
lookin good, Bether. The punk look is in these days anyway
Yea< Andy came to me at work with these great big eyes and he said..
"I didn't know Georgia was pregnant!"
You find out all kinds of stuff by just reading the blog Andy.
I didn't know how to reply
It was so funny.
YEah!!!! 25 weeks. I am happy to hear that.
I’m here, and will be till 5:00 PM my time. I’m working 10 hour days till Thursday. I only got 4.5 hours of sleep last night, so I’m about to fall asleep.
Zzzzzz . . . Zzzzzz . . . Zzzzzz
proverbs to live by...
It is better to teach an old dog, than to learn new tricks.
You never get a third chance to make your second impression.
Don't cry over spilled milk of magnesia, that will just make your problem worse.
Don't count your possums before they die, because you may never know if they are REALLY dead.
Money doesn't grow on trees, it actually grows on bushes in Istanbul.
Beauty is the thigh of the bowler.
Never trust a rabbit.
Gee Whiz Richy, you were up late.
I like the proverb about the thigh of the bowler.
Hey Jess have you checked your snail mail lately?
Have fun at the DR.
Cant wait to hear all about it.
Love you all
:0)
Post a Comment