Saturday, October 01, 2005

october 1st... will be kai's birthday

UPDATE 1:48 pm

9 pounds 11 ounces





7:49 am

just got the call,,, pray for leah today as she brings this very
content large baby into the world...
i'm so excited for her... although she's not using any pain meds so i
know she'll need grace to stay focused...

october 1st! yay!! When this month is over I'll be 26 weeks. Never done
that before...
all of my life i've celebrated october 1st as the beginning of my
birthday month. I'll be 27. sheesh. and the thing i want most is to be
pregnant, with an unchanged cervix and no contractions....

it's usually pretty quiet on the ol blog over the weekend. see ya if i
see ya.

38 comments:

jess said...

4763 days, Sharon... precisely

thanks for getting us going, Matt. you're a true friend

Raina said...

How exciting. We will deffinately keep her in our prayers.

Georgia said...

Well, it was a very exciting birth and I am always touched by the miracle that bringing life into the world is.
We all cried, it was really beautiful.

Georgia said...

Matt
IF you are still on. Lacy needs to talk to you today 281-852-2873 about tomorrow

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, ratking. Dr Mikey is full of frijoles.

Anonymous said...

Ratking, what a strange question. I feed primarily on rodents.
No offense. But I can join arms with you on the wackiness of "dr" mikey

Georgia said...

Fortunately for batboy I think I am the only one that caught that. Continue therapy batboy. The chickens are waiting

Anonymous said...

BATBOY WILL AVENGE!
DR MIKEY PREPARE!

Georgia said...

I think I might to have to wake Dr Mikey up for this. BB is looking for revenge.Have you taken your meds today BB?

Anonymous said...

MEDS? WHAT MEDS? I AM THE AVENGING BATBOY!

Georgia said...

Avenging Batboy you need a picture.

Georgia said...

Batboy I don't think Dr Mikey is scared of you. I told him about you and he just kept eating his chicken sandwich and bbq potato chips. He did raise his eyebrows though.

jess said...

Dr. Mikey, have a nice meal. Have.... a .... nice..... meal.

Anonymous said...

I would like to apologize to all members of the blog for how Ratkings how shall we say........."outburst". Ratking at this time is going through the some of the worst stages of the therapy and may be facing some misderected anger issues. At teh moment he is under uhhm "restraints" and I assure you will not be hearing from him that ingrateful rodent....I mean misguided and hurting soul the rest of the night or the month if he keeps it up!!!! DID YOU HEAR THAT YOU BACKSTABBING...uhm excuse me. As for my credibility I am a healer, I'm only to hear help those in need, degree or no degree I think that should be enough. I would also like to adress recent developments concerning Ratboy. I have never heard of this misguided and can only plead with him to seek help, any help. Once again 1-800 who am I or email me at compulsive blogliars.com

jess said...

Dr Mikey: I professionally advise you: eat my shorts

Anonymous said...

Judging by your appearance Ratboy I would not doubt that you have eaten a pair of shorts or some other hazordous material. Ratboy I urge you to seek help. I think you are suffering from some deep rooted issues connected with you're appaling and hideous appearance. I have a freind from med school who may be willing to help he can be contacted at 1-800 I'macompulsiveuglyblogliar. I'm only hear to help Ratboy and I hope you don't find what you need if not from me or my freind from someone.

jess said...

Hey Dr Peepee,
that's Batboy. as in not Ratboy but BATboy. And you're no spring flower yourself. I mean, the ugly stick must have been by your place a couple of times.

Anonymous said...

Ratboy I am not a man of dillusions I have been pummeled with the ugly stick a time or two but you my misguided freind have fallen out of the ugly tree and hit all the branches on the way down. I mean dear God......seriously what happened Ratboy, who did this to you. You can tell me, this is a safe place you can open up here. I think subconsciously you made a choice to be one the ugliest creatures on this planet or some other God forsaken planet for all I know... but let's not stoop to petty criticisms. As I've said before I'm a healer and here to help, please Ratboy for the love of God and all things sacred seek help my freind. Please

jess said...

Dearest Dr Spikey
I wouldn't take your help if I were sucked into the flaming vortex of Gotrab and only you had Elio's elixir.

Georgia said...

Well Ratboy, I'd like to say I'm surpised that you would push away anyone trying to help but I'm not. This is commmon with creatures as repulsive as you. Coming from a lifetime of rejection, ridicule and outright hatred it doesn't suprise in the least bit that at the thought of help you retreat back into you're distorted mishapen shell of ugliness and attack those who are only trying to help you. I can't make the decision for you but I urge you Ratboy next time you look into the mirror to ask yourself "is it really necessary for me to be this ugly?" I mean seriously at this point your appearance is just overkill in all my career I've never seen anything like it. Do seek help my freind.

jess said...

I urge you: long walk, short pier, over fires of Nodrog

jess said...

Dr. Mikey, PP

Georgia said...

Batboy you are a little scary. Specially that picture. Didnt they do a cover issue on you in the National Enquirer?

jess said...

No new topic today... we'll give Leah and Kai's blog the weekend...

jess said...

welcome, batboy. I think.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

ya Leah what a big baby!

Georgia said...

DAD? Are you on the blog? If you are we are really interested in talking to you.

Georgia said...

Got some kinda BIG questions for you?

Georgia said...

Lets see now we have on the blog;
several pregnant women
One who hides ice cream in an rx bag.
A VERY LARGE slow cooker woman
One lady who is adamantly NOT pregnant
(tee-hee wonder what is going to happen to her)
A Miracle pregnant woman
A VERY hungry Mama
One lady who is finally NOT pregnant!
Jennifer ( the only one who is who she says she is)
Raina( who has yet to get strange, but will)
Sharon (who keeps slippin, slippin slippin, into the future)
A worship leader who cant decide what his face looks like (keeps thinking he is his twin brother)
A large Daddy with a lawn chair
One spikey headed worship leader
A strange hispanic man with a moustache
A couple in Washington (He got beat up online )
A Viking Grandmother ( who sometimes speaks to us in Danish)
Dr. Mikey ( the doctor with no degree and lots of ideas on how to deal with all these double personalties)
A fire-dancer
A tiger
A Rat
2 or three cats
A dog
A bat( or is he a boy? demonic looking creature)
Anons;
KG
Z
Icomeanon
and various other ones who have come and then given us real names.

And to top it all off
Our dead Dad

Anonymous said...

Are you driving?

Georgia said...

Dang! I forgot nunya. she is insulted.

Georgia said...

Oh and also we have Wally and Beaver Cleaver

Georgia said...

Did I leave anybody out?

Georgia said...

Oh, lets not forget
An ex 2nd grade teacher who reverses tallies that she gave 20 years ago for favors.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I am here but only checking in at my designated break times.

I am hanging on by pins and needles waiting for the report from Jessica about her fabulous Monday information.

I love MONDAYS!

:0)

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Danish word for the day........

Hav du en hund?

jess said...

I do not have, nor do I want un hund.


GO UPSTAIRS, EVERYBODY! IT'S A NEW DAY!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

You are so smart JESS